It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DARPA suddenly needs underground tunnels for research...like right now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
There is a bunch of info on the darpa.mil site about the Subterranean Challenge. a reply to: Archivalist
edit on 29-8-2019 by crunchypeople because: looked wanky

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
did you guys see the time stamp on their request? 4:19.... it was there big 4:20 idea. they want to make a raccoon city, and release zombies....

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

All of sudden the government is competent.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The needed extra space for 9/9/19

www.space.com...

A potentially hazardous asteroid that had a small chance of smashing into Earth this September isn't heading for our planet after all. Astronomers ruled out the asteroid's chance of impact with Earth after they were not able to spot it within the area of its predicted collision course, making it the first time an asteroid impact was ruled out based on "non-detection."

The asteroid, named 2006 QV89, was discovered on Aug. 29, 2006 by the Catalina Sky Survey near Tucson, Arizona. It measures between 70 to 160 feet (20 to 50 meters) in diameter, or somewhere between the length of a bowling alley and the width of a football field. Observations suggested that it had a one-in-7,000 chance of impacting Earth on Sept. 9, 2019.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'm guessing it's underground drone swarm testing for things like mapping hostile facilities and such. Hundreds of tiny drones, more than can be defeated, flying around compiling a highly detailed layout of the entire space.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

From your quote...

Astronomers ruled out the asteroid's chance of impact with Earth after they were not able to spot it within the area of its predicted collision course, making it the first time an asteroid impact was ruled out based on "non-detection."

I have to say; that doesn't really give me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside! You?

I hope they don't try to make a habit of that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join