It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Councilman has #WalkAway Moment.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I would love to play that over and over through a bull horn in front of AOC’s office. It’s common sense 101 that the left is apparently to stupid to grasp. Which baffles me to no end on how such a large group of people just doesn’t get it.

Scratches head.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I gotta admit, I'm shocked. It ain't often I hear a Yankee making sense.

From Jersey, even! Wow... maybe if this keeps up, they can weed that "Garden State." Lord knows, it needs it.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
Your last statement is why Comey, Hillary and 80% of congress are still running free. They are all involved in fraud and ripping off the American public. Comey got off because if he sang like a canary Democrat and Republican heads would roll.

The Democrats are the mouthpiece of the deep state and the Republicans are the silent ones. Only a handful of conservatives are calling out the left lunacy.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Pure nonsense. The democratic party has moved right overall. The people you call far left, are actually barely left at all, they just seem far left because YOU are far right.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Meh, just another white male racist doing what they do. Blathering on about the Constitution when it suits them all in a campaign against Open Borders and Migrants rights. I bet he won't even want the non-citizens to vote!

/sarc

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

i saw this two days ago but didnt have the time to make a thread, thanks for doing so
his name is Mark Razzoli
and the full council meeting is here

the video was posted on Jul 15 2019
he starts at 2:13:55
edit on 30 8 2019 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs
Delusional. Your are completely delusional. The left has not gone that far left? Please you have to be smarter than that to be on ATS. Open borders and medicare for all. YOU PAY FOR IT!!! Since the first of the year the illegals have cost the USA over 150 billion dollars. ALL TRUMP WANTED WAS 8 BILLION. You must have leftist math like in 1984 2+2=5. You are a propaganda MSDNC watcher and their wet dream. This country is full of airheads and those that like to spend and receive everyone else's money.

Russia Russia Russia then racist racist racist and now recession recession recession. Delusional creepy people. You all need help. Sex changes, ten year old boys dancing in drag for adults, and drag queen story hour. Flipping out of your minds. It is a degeneration of a society. And you lap that up lefty. Sick. You have young children or grandchildren?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

Pure nonsense. The democratic party has moved right overall. The people you call far left, are actually barely left at all,
they just seem far left because YOU are far right.

So killing babies up to the second of and even right after birth has always been the liberal stance then eh? Haven't moved farther left?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Most of western NJ is Trump friendly

Its the Democrat infested cities like Jersey City, Newark, Paterson and Camden with their welfare freeloaders and illegals which turn the state blue

top topics

<< 1   >>

join