It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is quite upset with FOX

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
YouTube’s CEO says it’s “more important than ever” to let people upload anything they want

That means the video platform is okay with “content that is outside the mainstream, controversial, or even offensive.”

It is not all bad news on the media front and looks like one important institution is waking up. Fox is a large organization and Trump is being Trump. See what happens with Sandra Smith, would expect some pressure to move on.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I stopped reading with this quote:

"They should go all the way LEFT and I will still find a way to Win"

That's the bottom line. Trump, and America, is winning even though the MSM digs in hard to prevent it. I haven't watched network news in a long time including Fox and AONN. I have DirectTV but only because my wife has to have the Hallmark Channel.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: Nickn3
For what it worth, I expect to see Tucker Carlson get caned at any moment. Tucker has been a very strong supporter of the President. Perhaps Trump has additional info he’s not ready to share.

It looks like they may get rid of TC he went on a unexpected fishing trip has not been there full time for the last three weeks. The only alternative for entertainment on fox is the Greg Gutfeld show.

Trump would probably throw a royal fit if they got rid of White Grievance Tonight.
Same with the other sacred wing-nut cows: Shammity, Fux & Friends, and the Inbredhamhead Angle.

He's just got his panties in a bunch because the actual reporting isn't quite on par with his fascist vision of a 24-7 ministry of propaganda.

Notice how he really dislikes the actual journalists like Wallace and Smith--the ones who dare to research, fact-check, etc.?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
YouTube’s CEO says it’s “more important than ever” to let people upload anything they want

That means the video platform is okay with “content that is outside the mainstream, controversial, or even offensive. So long as it isn't Conservative in any way.

It is not all bad news on the media front and looks like one important institution is waking up. Fox is a large organization and Trump is being Trump. See what happens with Sandra Smith, would expect some pressure to move on.

There we go.

I fixed the part in bold they left out.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
That should tell everyone something I’ve been saying since Obama. Fox is fair you hear both sides of the story.

Have any of you watch the weekend coverage. The majority of it is negative.

During the week .

Shepard Smith is negative every day. Chris Wallace loaths Trump .

Tucker, Cavuto and Baier will call him out when he need’s .

Does anybody remember the Harvard 2017 and the media matters 2018 Polls ? 90% negative coverage on Donald Trump everywhere except Fox. They came in around 50% both times .

I hope this causes some Democrats to turn fox on giddy to see what’s going on .

If they make it a few hours and see a different view. They might just wake up .

Here’s an eye-opener .

The link makes predictable liberal media claims. But at least they put some truth in there. I think the only reason they did that was to scare liberals and keep them from watching .

There’s a reason Fox has been crushing the competition for years .

There are more recent studies but they’re hard to find. Google has them buried, look at the source I had to use .

Fox News Channel "is consistently more effective at converting viewers than is MSNBC which has corresponding estimated persuasion rates of just 16 percent, 0 percent, and 8 percent," said the study.

The study confirms earlier research done after Fox was introduced in 1996, including a 2007 report from Berkeley which found "a significant effect of the introduction of Fox News on the vote share in Presidential elections between 1996 and 2000...Fox News convinced 3 to 28 percent of its viewers to vote Republican."

Your worst fears about Fox News have been confirmed.
edit on 28-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I think we're screwed. As I'm writing this I am actually under my desk sobbing hysterically. Gunther (my faithful manservant) is all in a twitter and I don't know what to tell him.
a reply to: DBCowboy

Tell Gunther to be strong, and think of the Queen!

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown
They do have some decent traditional reporting--Wallace and Smith, in particular. I rather enjoyed watching Wallace flummox the Michelin Tire lady (Sanders) with facts and research.

The talking heads are a complete joke, though (same as other channels).
If Twitler came to a complete stop, Shammity would be arm-wrestling Pence for the best view of his colon.

MSM is MSM--and Fox is no exception.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I think we're screwed. As I'm writing this I am actually under my desk sobbing hysterically. Gunther (my faithful manservant) is all in a twitter and I don't know what to tell him.

Freddy Mercury always calms him down.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Rumors Juan Williams is getting promoted to Chief of Political Commenting on Foxnews !!!!

🤫

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: vonclod

Freddy Mercury always calms him down.

I suggest..Fat Bottom Girls, it's very soothing, and makes everything ok!

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

for the best view of his colon.

LOL

Officially ripped off .

Hannity is over the top. But he has far more accuracy than a Rachel Maddow or anybody at CNN .

Tucker Carlson spent a week attacking Trump over the omnibus bill.

He said trump was “not capable” to be president and complains about Trump not keeping his promises .

Both Brett and Neil take positions against policy .

News anchor and host mean nothing anymore. Everything is opinion. Hell CNN gave most of their people a anchor label. It’s meaningless they all talk about the same things .

I could pick all hosts apart but what’s the point ? If you hear something and you’re gonna repeat as fact/proof . Research it or you might end up with your foot in your mouth.

But if you don’t consistently hear both sides.

You aren’t being informed you’re being programmed .

edit on 28-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Agreed.
Looking at both sides does help.
And you have to dig deeper no matter what.
All MSM is corporate sponsored and shallow.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
What is so wrong with the truth ?
The truth shall stand when the world is on fire.

Ever get tired of kissing Trump's ass?

I thought not

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: clubheadjobby

originally posted by: Gothmog
What is so wrong with the truth ?
The truth shall stand when the world is on fire.

Ever get tired of kissing Trump's ass?

I thought not

What did I say good or bad about Trump ?
Do you have anything to say on the subject of the thread ?

Denying ignorance
Why ?
Some folks overtly use their right to be so.

edit on 8/29/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join