It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew and the establishment. When will justice be served.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

claims like these do more to hurt the case against epstein than to help it as they are simply not credible.

The British royal family are kept on an extremely short leash, and the British tabloids watch them like a hawk.

Were Prince andrew really a sex offender the British security forces would have him under virtual house arrest in order to stop him committing any further scandals, and the british tabloids would have already published the pictures by now. there is simply no way the even epstien is powerful enough to keep this secret. This would have been age one headlines on both the Sun and the Mirror (Britain's top tabloids) were it true.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: gortex
She was underage in the place they (allegedly) had sex making it a criminal act.

What I read last week was that she claimed she was 17 at the time she had sex with Prince Andrew, and that it happened in New York, so, if consensual, it was legal.

She later said that it wasn't consensual... So it wasn't, even if it appeared it was at the time.

I'd be hard pressed to discover any state in the US allows girls to be sex workers under the age of 18 (forgive me for not researching this claim, don't really want it on my history). I think when we talk about the word consent, we all know that someone just saying yes doesn't clear us of wrongdoing. I think teenagers are impressionable, and I don't know exactly what she was told to convince her into the lifestyle, but I doubt it was 100% honest, and she was likely tricked, hence her regret.

This is a lot different than saying a 19 year old and his 17 year old girlfriend were consensual. A young girl was tricked into a lifestyle by a predator, and another man took advantage of that situation.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Regardless, a 17 year old can’t consent to being paid to sleep with people.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

That was essentially my point.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Seems to me the on obvious meme going through here is "Get the Prince!" It's not "justice" that is the issue here; it's the hatred of royalty. And where does that come from? Envy, pure and simple. "It's not fair" that this guy is born into the lap of luxury and you, you poor things, have to struggle through life. Look into your hearts and ask yourselves if that is not at play here. To someone looking in from the outside, it's painfully obvious.

Actually, to us Brits looking at it from the inside it has more to do with the fact that Prince Andrew is a complete bell end.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

You’re right, and I understood that at the time yet for some reason thought it needed clarifying. I think I need more coffee before I ATS. Sorry!

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
For the benefit of our friends on here from our former Colony, "bell end" means:

en.wiktionary.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JPtruther

How many more years must pass before the royal family and establishment are exposed completely... I’m talking about Elm Guest house, Savile, Isle of Jersey, The Kray twins supplying boys for Boothby and other government figures etc etc etc etc etc etc... (the list just goes on and on)

The entire thing goes so deep and far, I really hope I see justice in my lifetime

Although I am not a fan of David Icke many of the things he mentioned decades ago turn out to hold water. I am refering to the peadophiles and their ring which goes up to the most respectable members of our society. He mentioned savile long time before he came in the news for his exposure as a peadophile. Icke mentioned saviles close bond with prince charles and the suspicion that savile is providing charles with children. Then, before savile was in the news ....there was mark dutroux. If you know about him you have some idea about how sick and cruel he and his customers are...not to mention what it must take for a child murderer and rapist to be on the streets again.

I believe that savile and dutroux are connected...these monsters provided children for the elite of the world. These elite will never receive their punishment unless some kind of civil revolution has taken place. These people are and will be protected to the max possible. If these monsters can not be protected they will be killed before they can bring damage to the ring. Just like how the epstein problem was solved.

I believe that these poor children are not only sexual abused because of the sexual needs of the abusers but also because of somekind of ritual. The worship of ancient god(s) requier child sacrifice and those with all the money in the world get themselves involved with such practices because they believe in the profitable return of the abuse/sacrifice and maybe because of the simple reason that they can..

There are different levels of child abuse...from rape to murder. It will not surprise me if andrew and charles know about eachothers "secrets". This ring of child abusers is a worldwide ring with exclusive membership and able to cover for eachother. They are in power to corrupt investigations, bribe or kill investigators, make or break carreers and give them a sense of power over the ordinairy people on our planet.

I am sorry, I am afraid you will not see justice for these innocent children in your lifetime.

edit on 29/8/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

They didn't call him Randy Andy for nothing.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
17 is legal in the UK.

Also no evidence of this happening, is there any proof at all? When can we stop using this "guilty until proven innocent" mentality?

Also pretty sure you're not allowed to make slanderous remarks about royalty. This girl really needs to provide evidence with her claims.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Could you show me the law that says that?

Thanks in advance.

Edited to add: who was paying her, Epstein or Prince Andrew?
edit on 29/8/2019 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Andrews lawyers have asked for the original copy of the picture, their seems to be something wrong with its composition.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Could you show me the law that says that?

You....you want me to show you the law that says prostitution isn’t legal? I mean, you have New York laws about prostitution and sex trafficking. Then there’s the US Code about child sex trafficking. There’s the Florida code about human trafficking. All of those set out ages for the applicable laws. A person under those age limits can’t consent to the activity referenced in the law, otherwise the law would contain provisions to allow 17 year olds to consent to being trafficked.

Edited to add: who was paying her, Epstein or Prince Andrew?

Epstein, allegedly.
edit on 29-8-2019 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You....you want me to show you the law that says prostitution isn’t legal?

Yes. Prostitution is legal in Portugal, for example, and I like to look at the real laws to read what they exactly say.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JPtruther

When will justice be served?

In a word - never. Not what the common layperson would consider justice, anyway.

For Prince Andrew it will be "dinner without pudding" tonight. Tomorrow, off you go on your adventures.

For the clintons it will be, "Sorry, you will have to wait another week to add those saudi millions to your personal checking account, er, the clinton foundation."

For the rest of us its the gallows for pointing a finger and making a "pew" sound. That is tantamount to violence, a grievous threat against humanity and society. What manner of uncivilised beast would do such a horrid thing?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Ah, understand now. Never noticed your location before, and definitely didn’t know it’s legal there! Hope the links help

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JPtruther

The Duke of York believes that claims made against him by a “sex slave” of the paedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein “feel like a witch-hunt with absolutely no evidence” of any wrongdoing the Evening Standard can reveal.

Prince Andrew has faced allegations that he had sex three times with Ms Roberts, 36, now known as Virginia Roberts Giuffre, when she was 17. The prince has “categorically” denied the claims. The source insisted Andrew does not remember ever meeting Miss Roberts and also cast doubt on a photograph showing them together in 2001.

So urce

How many more years must pass before the royal family and establishment are exposed completely... I’m talking about Elm Guest house, Savile, Isle of Jersey, The Kray twins supplying boys for Boothby and other government figures etc etc etc etc etc etc... (the list just goes on and on)

The entire thing goes so deep and far, I really hope I see justice in my lifetime

I have a feeling Andrew could get away with this for the simple reason that nobody gives a damn about him. As for the royals getting away with their nonesense as long as people are gullible, greedy and fawning to authority no change will ever occur. There's a reason revolutions are rare for a world like this.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Wow, what a thread, a person saying "hey we all have friends that are peadophiles and we still be friends with them"..

Seriously?

As a parent who had a paedophile stalk my child and another when they were young that notion sickens me, I can't imagine any person who would happily continue a friendship with that going on...Sick bunny...

And as for somehow I have envy for the royals, really, most of them act like the types you see on Springer or Kyle type shows bar the fact they have money. I have no envy of that thank you..You might but scum is scum no matter how its dressed up..

The only envy I see in the thread is from some who seem to envy the fact that some guy had girls on tap thus making it ok. Its not ok, someone at that age isn't as savvy as some might think, even if they agree with what they are doing they rarely actually understand the effects on their life it may have later and if they were agreeing (or not) to have sex with people I'd bet there were other stimulants made available as in drugs and drink thus risking a hook to these linked to sex.

Maybe I'm being too clinical but all of this isn't ok in any way, the man preffered YOUNG UNDER AGE GIRLS, that makes it NOT ok...

The fact that a twat like Andy mixed in the same circles as this man and almost certainly knew what and how this was going on just makes you wonder just how scummy Andy and other royals are, just how far in to the sick swamp will they wander meeting likewise sick folk like Saville etc...

Its all pretty depressing and isn't helped that the very people we ask to uphold our laws and decency are the same people who control it for their own gains and uses, there truly is one law for us and another for the rich..

Yes we all have known this but never has it been so ludly used to smack us around the face with it..
edit on 1-9-2019 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Sorry, double post somehow..
edit on 1-9-2019 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Regarding monarchies, I'd like to ask: What scientific, logical, rational reason is there to subsidize any family in the world to the tune of millions of dollars a week without them working for it?

Talk about welfare queens - LITERALLY.

So I think people with this much wealth get so bored with the usual that they turn into deviants just for a thrill.

In the meantime, innocent people are destroyed.

This needs to end.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join