It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew and the establishment. When will justice be served.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Boris has got evidence from Trump.
That's why The Queen agreed to suspend parliament.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Seems to me the on obvious meme going through here is "Get the Prince!" It's not "justice" that is the issue here; it's the hatred of royalty. And where does that come from? Envy, pure and simple. "It's not fair" that this guy is born into the lap of luxury and you, you poor things, have to struggle through life. Look into your hearts and ask yourselves if that is not at play here. To someone looking in from the outside, it's painfully obvious.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Not approving of sex trafficking has nothing to do with not liking royalty. Not for me, anyway. I quite like Princess Kate.

Sex trafficking is still bad though.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Out of all the hills to die on, I find it curious you choose this one.

"He screwed an underage girl, so what?" Really?

Yup, it does have something to do with men in power, and I'll tell you why. You're right that a lot of people feel fu##ed by those in power... But when those very same people are literally fu##ing kids, it puts things in perspective yea?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I think we have to be careful to stick to facts when it comes to investigating what Epstein done and who else was involved. This needs to be fully investigated properly, if a accusation is made the the authorities should be following up within the letter of the law and if evidence is found that is deemed to be sufficient to be in the public interest and passes the requirements for charges to be brought then thats what should happen. In other words, if he done wrong he should be investigated and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

if he done wrong.....

if....

Not because the inter webs said he done it, trial by court of public opinion is no trial, I think that there are lots of accusations firing around but with out proof they are just that accusations. I don't care if its Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump or whoever else, if they have committed a crime investigate and punish them but lets not fall into this trap of just blindly firing accusations around. I think when we start doing that it diminishes the severity of the real crimes in a way.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Bring vulnerability into it and it doesn't matter if she's in her 30s
It's a crime.
And your shady.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

But when those very same people are literally fu##ing kids, it puts things in perspective yea?

Sex trafficked kids, no less. Just adds another layer of gross to it.

For some of us, anyway. Evidently not all of us.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

But when those very same people are literally fu##ing kids, it puts things in perspective yea?

I've seen a lot of questionable things defended here... This one is a contender.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Rich people pay liars to go away in civil cases all the time..

Civil is not “beyond a reasonable doubt”..

Civil is “if there is a 51% chance”..

So civil doesn’t mean much..

Iin fact, since she couldn’t get criminal charges it makes it look even worse..

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Seems to me the on obvious meme going through here is "Get the Prince!" It's not "justice" that is the issue here; it's the hatred of royalty. And where does that come from? Envy, pure and simple.

When it comes to the antics of the British Royal family I think it's a bit more complex than that Schuyler.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I've seen a lot of questionable things defended here... This one is a contender.

Usually when one defends such heinous acts, it means that they probably partaken in such, or had a family member etc.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
She was underage in the place they (allegedly) had sex making it a criminal act.

What I read last week was that she claimed she was 17 at the time she had sex with Prince Andrew, and that it happened in New York, so, if consensual, it was legal.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

He had sex with a completely grown-up beautiful 17 year old? So what?

In that case, it's because he is now lying about it that implicates his own guilt in the matter.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
If everything was on the up and up, why would Prince Andrew have to deny anything?

Yes, that makes him look more guilty than any accusation.

If he did nothing wrong he could just say it was consensual and his lawyers would take care of the rest.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

if he done wrong.....

This is what I want you to see partner. It isn't all by any means what so
ever about " If he done wrong " because there has to be evidence to
prove he done wrong in your world. So if you said :

If we can prove he done wrong! You would be on the money.

Now do you actually believe there will ever be any evidence that isn't
at the mercy of the Throne? Are you even capable of comprehending
what I'm saying? I am genuinely interested to see if you can consider
all the possibilities with an open mind?

edit on 28-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Prince Andrew aside for a moment....what I find interesting that all the focus seems to be on him.....and every other suspects are not even mentioned.......deflection from the Clintons et all perhaps?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Maybe that's because he has gathered to hi smself the most damaging info . Clinton isn't directly accused in any court proceedings yet ; he's a great guy , but he still has a lot of trouble coming over his visits to that island .

Andrew's been there , so has Sarah Ferguson . He 's been seen Epstein a lot , even photographed with one of his accusers Giuffre . The other one Sjoberg , who's accused him of using her as a sec slave as well has kind of sewn him into a fold since we found that out only this month .

The press - read newscorp - know what's been going on , it's a story that has run for years already without Sjoberg having added to the weight of evidence against him , so they're going to chasing him .

What 's probably the other thing people /posters have been consistently missing about Andrew are his clear links and friendship with Ghislaine Maxwell , to the extent of throwing parties for her , bringing herself and Epstein round to events with the Queen , going to 'Whores and Pimps' themed events , and a whole slew of history with them , and her in particular . People have spent time putting that history together , adding link upon link with these molesters .

Putting other factors into the picture , such as the fact that Andrew's and the Queen's personal visitors are heavily vetted using graded intelligence , starts giving things away . They weren't denied entry , but Epstein and Maxwell were personally invited to share royal priviledges . Put in the fact that he spends public money to throw parties and travel the world , into NY apartment buildings etc . you should be getting why Andrew's shenanigans remain the topics of interest atm .

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

17 is legal. What she did before she was 17 is unproven. Further, if you have read through the trial transcripts you begin to see that she was going for broke, fame and fortune, trying to market a book, etc. She wasn't just some poor child wondering what had happened to her. She was fully aware and taking advantage of the situation.

What the Planet Earth needes is a standard international age of consent that is honoured in all countries so people like Prince Andrew know the rules and where they stand and can avoid getting confused

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Justice will never be served. The truth always gets hidden and somehow they all escape prison because the justice system doesn't apply to you if you have enough money and fame. What's worrying is people tend to have more interest in celebrities rather than the VIP criminals. Also the fact that (well here in the UK) the news is quite suppressed over prince Andrew and Epstein. You would of thought news channels would be having all sorts of stories

Until the people stand up and show they want justice nothing with happen but like I said people are more interested in reality tv shows and celebrities

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: Shamrock6

And he was friends with a convicted paedophile, too.

I love your logic. Ergo: I went to college with Obama, so I must be president of the united states, or at least mayor of a small town by now, right.

I saw R Kelly in concert, so ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join