It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obligatory "hello"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I already said hello. It's up there in the title. See? Of course you saw it, being able to read and whatnot. Anyhow, can someone be so kind as to remind me the conditions of being able to start a new thread in the big kids forums? I believe it was five threads in the intro forums and then you can start posting in the main forums. I could be wrong. I'm not sure, otherwise I'd be posting something already. Oh... I believe this counts as one! Yes? No? I'm confusing myself. Please educate me.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DVforlife
I already said hello. It's up there in the title. See? Of course you saw it, being able to read and whatnot. Anyhow, can someone be so kind as to remind me the conditions of being able to start a new thread in the big kids forums? I believe it was five threads in the intro forums and then you can start posting in the main forums. I could be wrong. I'm not sure, otherwise I'd be posting something already. Oh... I believe this counts as one! Yes? No? I'm confusing myself. Please educate me.

It was 10 or 30 posts when I joined. Probably 10. With all respect to you, this site's cut off has everything to do with trolls and nothing to do with your own content. BTW there is not an obligatory hello thread needed.
I do not know yourself, but comment on existing threads and gain the opportunity to post your own content.

I hope you enjoy your time here, but you will be questioned on your beliefs.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

I hope you enjoy your time here, but you will be questioned on your beliefs

That sounded very sinister.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

It was 10 or 30 posts when I joined. Probably 10. With all respect to you, this site's cut off has everything to do with trolls and nothing to do with your own content. BTW there is not an obligatory hello thread needed.
I do not know yourself, but comment on existing threads and gain the opportunity to post your own content.

I hope you enjoy your time here, but you will be questioned on your beliefs.

Welcome DVforlife. ( get certification from Mods )
Explain this .
Djarums?
DTOM? BLAIN?

LEGIT?
Then welcome🤔

Have a flag and welcome to ATS

Get one of these...

edit on 28-8-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DVforlife

Hello and welcome! I thought it went down to only 5 posts before you could make a thread. Just keep posting in here in other threads. You'll get there before you know it.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Hello and welcome! I thought it went down to only 5 posts before you could make a thread. Just keep posting in here in other threads. You'll get there before you know it.

Welp Night Star is here...

She's got cake!

Edit...
Our favored SHED Lady has spoken!

I however has become a butthead...

Beware of DC, August cheesius... and anything prior to ATS before August 31 2013!

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Thank you. Also, certification from mods?
edit on 28-8-2019 by DVforlife because: Addendum

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Go explore!

Edit: Night Star is a good member..
Now get in here and explore!

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks for the info. Down the rabbit hole I go.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

a reply to: Night Star

Thanks for the info. Down the rabbit hole I go.

When signed up, I too skipped some introductory steps.
Dang I never introduced myself either😮😮😮

It takes awhile for formalization.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
*shifty eyes*

*shiftier eyes*

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Hi and welcome. It only took me 5 posts and I skipped the intro...I thought introducing myself through posting on others' threads as the best way. But that was a while ago, so I am not sure if the rules have changed.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

LOL! I brought dragon cookies instead.

new topics

top topics

join