It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the big deal with Israel?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: funbobby

You missed the point. All they have is rocks in the streets...while the Israeli's got guns...in the streets..they have little.

That's all....

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

"...their contributions to art, music or science. Their great works of literature or architecture?"

Where and what are yours, please?

Ah...didnt think so...peace

MS/Christian

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

They don't kill innocent protestors, innocent protestors don't throw stones or try to rush through checkpoints. Your claim was that they were so much more than a bunch of terrorist supporters, that's your claim, I don't know if you were making it as a way to validate their existence or not but I was hoping you could clarify exactly what you meant by that, I was genuinely curious. Yet, instead of just mentioning some of their achievements outside the realm of being stone chucking terrorist supporters governed by a terrorist organization you asked if you should condemn the Jews and started blubbering about "obvious racists ask what have blacks contributed to our culture"

I don't know how many times you have been asked that or what it has to do with me or my comments.

You don't tell those people about gumbo and jazz and heart transplants and stop lights? How Dr. Carson was the first surgeon to separate twins conjoined at the brain?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Ok, so are we supposed to feel bad for people who choose to throw rocks at people with guns?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

So do you often ask people questions about themselves in an attempt at a tu quoque fallacy and then often answer your own questions wrong?

Did you see the claim I was responding to? Can you answer the question you cut and pasted?

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

No point in arguing with someone who thinks killing / injuring protesters is good.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

who thinks killing / injuring protesters is good?

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You say they aren't innocent and are terrorist supporters. You don't say it's wrong to shoot unarmed protesters. You're basically saying it's okay that the israeli gov. shoots them.

And if you're not saying that then wtf are you saying? Is it okay for women children and men to be shot because they threw some rocks at a tank? If they support hamas , then why the hell are they protesting unarmed and not preparing for violent attack instead. Those who join or support hamas have given up on a peaceful protest.

Go watch a documentary or actually read something from the Palestinian side for once.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: stormson

I did read the first paragraph and stopped there.God gave the land to Israel
and you will have to take this issue up with Him!

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

People throwing rocks and charging barriers are not unarmed protestors. It's OK that the Israeli government shoots them, its not OK that you would describe armed violent insurgents as unarmed protestors.

Why would you take your children to a riot? Why would you let your children throw rocks at armed people? Why would you let your children throw rocks at anyone? Throwing rocks is not remotely peaceful nor any form of protest. Hamas runs the government there.

I have no doubt there are endless documentaries extolling the virtues of the rock throwers and demonizing those trying to defend themselves from them. Loads of pap.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

You sir, have absolutely no interest in looking at this from any other angle than your preconceived attitude and ideas.

I bet your the type of guy that would have said the black civil rights protesters should be beaten for not following police orders.

Good grief man, i hope no one gives you power.

edit on 1-9-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Don't you dare conflate black civil rights protestors with violent terrorist rioters, it does them a disservice, if your violent terrorists actually did as the US civil rights protestors did, used peaceful protest, instead of the violent tactics of the Hamas supporting rioters, I would totally support them. But they don't, if you are defending your home and you have a gun and someone who might be wearing a suicide vest or wielding a knife charges at you in a violent manner, what are you going to do?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Man, you convinced yourself that torture and death is okay. Ugly.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I am sure I didn't say anything about torture, much less that it was OK. So that's a lie. Self defense is considered a justifiable homicide under the laws, do you have a problem with self defense?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Shooting unarmed protestors in the groin is self defense?

You're as deluded as a religious zealot. Pointless to talk to you. Keep advocating for torture and death under the guise of labeling it "anti-terrorism".

You're very ugly.
edit on 5-9-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

LOL, I wasn't aware that was their aim point. That's a pretty effective place to shoot someone isn't it?
There is that "torture" strawman again, where did that come from?

Keep advocating for terrorists, actual unrepentant terrorists and violence and riots.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join