It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanism, child sacrifice, vampirism and the royal family

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I think you're right to warn people who have reason for living
and/or are afraid to die. I know I would take your advice if I
were among that sort. But I'm not and people like me should
talk loudly. An honorable death would suit me just fine. I know
I've raised eyebrows in person most of all.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
whole point here is beyond Pedofilia this

Elite never does something if there isn't a profit in it.

Kids,satanism... either ,

a) just a story used to obfusticate their doings.

b) Occult is real ? : means that basic science is 'wrong' means that laws of nature wrong means that geometry of universe wrong mean perception of reality is wrong.... And even worse , chosen Elite knows ! This all means it's beyond humanity and they know ! Now I don't think science can be that wrong very long (scientific method will always reveal the truth eventually). So science is controlled ?!
...And with the recent Epstein event it's very plausible that science is paid not to investigate and only investigate the stuff that controls humanity. what I'm saying here is that reality is very different , (some) elite knows and get their powerbase by submitting humanity to whatever identities that are their masters.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Aye isnt it easier to brand me a nutjob conspiracy theorist than say my "proof" has any weight or my words have any "weight"

Let them come

If murdering innocent people who stand for justice is their bread and butter , let them come

Lay the proud usurpers low! Tyrants fall in every foe! Liberty's in every blow!— Let us do or die!

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

science is very real and the occult is also very real as they are but two ends of the same spectrum , its just science cant accurately explain the occult because we cant develop a method to quantify it "yet"

or we dont have the required grey matter , or right state of consciousness to quantify and categorise it

just as the kybalion states, just because we dont understand a natural phenomenon or cant explain it , doesnt mean there isnt a higher law governing what is happening beyond our ken !

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

"There's nothing to fear but fear itself"
Voodoo is effective in much the same way a placebo works, the person believes in the curse and bring about a self fulfilling prophecy in line with their fears. Governments have used fear as a tool to control at the very least, Machiavellian politics no doubt.
For me I like the idea that all the power resides in us and that's where the magic happens, a curse or servitor may just be a thought projection used to infiltrate your nervous system to do you harm through suicidal thoughts or by making you look left when you should have looked right, but these energies can't infiltrate a strong mind, an unshakeable belief in oneself or even a God complex, it's why Trump for example is basically untouchable, because he knows.
"There's nothing to fear but fear itself'

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

well , fear and love , and you can choose

like the tick says " I choose Love "

every damn time

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Thing is people commit suicide and have heart attacks all the time, planes crash.

No part is really a dead giveaway all the same because if that was the case then there would be evidence in spades to prove such.

The real realization is that the average joe does not have a pot to piss in nor a leg to stand on, considering the power and monies these bastards have at there disposal.

Think of all the evidence, reports, and pedophile dossiers, our gooberment has miraculously lost or misplaced?

Protected and above the law does not even begin to address what "they" get up to, allegedly of course.

edit on 28-8-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Thing is people commit suicide and have heart attacks all the time, planes crash.

No part is really a dead giveaway all the same because if that was the case then there would be evidence in spades to prove such.

The real realization is that the average joe does not have a pot to piss in nor a leg to stand on, considering the power and monies these bastards have at there disposal.

Think of all the evidence, reports, and pedophile dossiers, our gooberment has miraculously lost or misplaced?

Protected and above the law does not even begin to address what "they" get up to, allegedly of course.

Aye protected under national security !

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Protected under banking houses security.

These people buy nations and governments like you or i buy a morning paper.

They are above petty lines on maps or political ideologies.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
No matter what's in the source , the quality of the points raised and the standard of debate in this thread is high throughout .

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

We're on the same page.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

We're on the same page.

The old , died of a heart attack whilst out walking their dog alone in a wooded area away from any houses

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Trump for example is basically untouchable, because he knows. "There's nothing to fear but fear itself'

I would grant you access to the next level for that. Well done!

Andy

Yes they certainly do don't they?

edit on 28-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Either way, it would take an act of God to uncover the nefarious shenanigans our aristocratic members of society have perpetuated throughout history.

Put it this way, it's not just foxed they hunt.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Well I beg to differ... science is very well able to investigate the occult. But everything paranormal,ufo's and the whole occult is systematically ignored. People like roger Penrose and Rupert sheldrake for instance investated things that were outsite the allowed spectrum of science. As I see it a lot of info is suppressed , like it's now obvious that the internet is censored and controlled. Check out the CNN news for instance is that all that is going on on our planet ? Isn't the public held dumb isn't that the real conspiracy here. Yes the occult is very real ! but according to the media it doesn't exists. Like the media pretends that any case of pedofilia is just the result of a single psychotic individu. Our world is enslaved by an elite that knows the real powers of humanity. Breaking the seal of innocence , opening the portal to the anti world is their game. Just to gain control over humanity. I really hope that humanity will standup against these forces that are sucking the live out of our presentday society.

Greetings ?

ken huh ? you're scottish ?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

just think of this - some young "street druggie" pregnant mothers give birth at a hospital, the hospital after taking the baby away for weighing etc tells the mother it died. And yet its wisked off for "other" purposes. Hard to imagine?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Ment "foxes" not "foxed". LoL

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
Yes I also believe they source young women from countries in Eastern Europe as surrogates, then there's private healthcare companies running homes collective upwards of 4k a week to care for vulnerable young people from the government in the UK, many of these children are taken from over crowded homes with compliant mother's, tax payers are paying for this and these companies have a catalogue of these vulnerable YPs, Ive seen the files as I worked for one, the mind boggles at how far that rabbit hole goes, bit I doubt these scum are just screwing us tax payers.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: solve

I thought they used the adrenal glands of the children when they are afraid it produces a hormone from the adrenal gland which they then extract and use for their rituals or something !

I cant remember where I'd read that.

Although I'm not sure if that's the case then why don't they just synthesise it in a lab , I guess its because they actually committing acts of violence on innocent defenseless children.

They love that power feeling because they can no longer piss or # on serfs in the fields , and they cant cut off peoples heads anymore at will , so they must have to get their kicks some way , and unfortunately that is in the abduction , abuse and torture of innocent children.

You are close but it is the fear they seek. When a person especially a child is in total fear, the body gives off a hormone. This hormone is what spirits seek. It gets them high like on drugs. This is why children are often sacrificed and not adults because children produce much more of this hormone than adults do.

The ritual is a calling out. When calling for Satan or other known fallen angels( I prefer not to mention names) they only appear when a blood sacrifice is completed.

I should warn you about talking about this subject especially when involving royalty, politicians and people with wealth because you will get a visit either telling you to stop or you simply disappear or die.... walking across the street and you get hit by a car....etc...

Take it for what this is worth...

It is also a part of this, to make the victim or sacrifice feel that they are going to make it, that they can escape and survive, but the situation is designed so that escape is impossible, and they are captured again, this practice also makes things happen in the body and mind of the sacrifice. They have done this in islands and in Africa, most likely is still used.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

My understanding is some people think fresh-killed meat tastes better if the animal is terrified.

Suppose endorphins and neurochemistry play there part there.

Possibly the reason "they" require the victims and/or sacrifice to experience fear is down to the above, and a major component of the sex/black magic they allegedly practice.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join