It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanism, child sacrifice, vampirism and the royal family

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Members can demand proof but they will never get it.

For the time being there is no proof.

However, a fair bit of that article is true. You want my proof? You will have to come and find me.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I agree there is much substance in the article and tbh the thing I was having trouble subscribing to was the replacing of their own blood because Their bloodline is tainted by some vampiric DNA if sorts, anything is possible but that did seem Unlikely.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

the thing I was having trouble subscribing to was the replacing of their own blood because Their bloodline is tainted by some vampiric DNA if sorts

The vampire DNA replacement....thats where you draw the line huh.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I have been going through the various sources given in the blog and this one where Prince Charles has alleged to claim decendence from Vlad impaler explains the blood disease that he was supposed to have along with members of the Royal family.
www.slate.fr...
Ps, read this in English... Well unless you know French
edit on 27-8-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

The blood is used for transfusions, not as a drink. And the DNA of the new blood disappears after a couple of weeks, besides, the red blood cells (of which is the main component of a transfusion) do not contain DNA, only the white cells do.

If somebody does not believe this there is no way to make them believe, it is very extreme. However, having an open mind is the key to knowledge.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Yes because Jimmy Savile and pedophilia within these elite circles is a given, where do you draw the line?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Let's not forget Diana's mur....erm, tragic accident too.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
I remembered a CT about the queen and Prince Philip and child sacrifice and thought I wonder if I can find that again so I searched and searched and eventually found what I was looking for source

The source is a troubling read, is any of it true? Well there is a lot of smoke that's for sure with many proclamations that have substance, what about the blood drinking thing surely drinking blood doesn't put that blood into your own bloodstream replacing your own bad blood, that seems highly unlikely but I'm no expert so I brought this CT to ATS to see if anyone has heard of this or have any thoughts on it.

Thanks

Royals have a history of marrying early and securing the bloodline

so often you'd see a king take a young wife as young as 12 and breed them as soon as they hit their first period
its not that much of a stretch to imagine they still do this , because its how they were raised and all they know .

Its mad to think that somehow they just stopped doing what they please because we have become more civilised . they are gods chosen representatives on earth and are therefore better and more divine than us normal humans of meager birth

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Let's not forget Diana's mur....erm, tragic accident too.

When this happened there was a few layers of stories. One of the things to pull people off the scent was to claim she was killed because she was going to tell the media Prince Andrew had AIDS. Now, this was of course not what she was going to tell anyone, we know exactly what she was going to tell.

However, her children have been hidden from the truth, which is potentially a positive because the younger generation of Royals will not be as corrupt and seedy as the older ones allegedly are.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I like Harry and Princess Anne, but that's about it.

I had not heard that rumour about Andrew. I have heard from people that have met him socially that he is completely up himself. Diana was treated appallingly badly by the royal family.

Let us hope that the next generation will be indeed be a better lot.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
I heard it from a guy at the BBC and also from a PI who coincidentally posted on here a few weeks after I met him. All a bit odd really.

Nothing is proven and all is alleged and almost slanderous!

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Now, this was of course not what she was going to tell anyone, we know exactly what she was going to tell.

Care to share with the group what she was going to tell everyone?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I've said it loads of times , she was going to spill the beans on saville , the BBC and the royal involvement, so they orchestrated her death !

If she had said that , then the people of the UK and the world would have believed her resolutely !

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

I like Harry and Princess Anne, but that's about it.

I had not heard that rumour about Andrew. I have heard from people that have met him socially that he is completely up himself. Diana was treated appallingly badly by the royal family.

Let us hope that the next generation will be indeed be a better lot.

let us hope they end the monarchy and there are no other generations of people being born where they believe totally that they are divine and are better than others simply by birth!

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Yip I agree same thing with Jill Dando she knew and was going to spill the beans so they killed her.
BBC are big time gangsters.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Mate Jill #in Dando !

JEEZ completely forget about that whole shady episode !

the british brain washing corporation , have done much in the way of distancing themselves from the perps
who all got huckled and investigated when the saville thing broke !

If you say anything about their pedo past now they have an army of defenders who swear they have "drained the swamp"
so to speak since they basically used saville as a sacrifice
and that everyone who works for the BBC is now squeaky clean .

it just gets even better when you have a comedian working for them " frankie boyle" who is known for his wit and dark humour making pedo jokes on various BBC outlets !

One of these days , people will just have enough and start putting peoples heads on pikes again when the justice system fails .

edit on 27-8-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

The drinking of blood is a ritual, not a medical thing.

But one can put fresh blood in you system directly from a healthier person with tubes and needles.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

I thought they used the adrenal glands of the children when they are afraid it produces a hormone from the adrenal gland which they then extract and use for their rituals or something !

I cant remember where I'd read that.

Although I'm not sure if that's the case then why don't they just synthesise it in a lab , I guess its because they actually committing acts of violence on innocent defenseless children.

They love that power feeling because they can no longer piss or # on serfs in the fields , and they cant cut off peoples heads anymore at will , so they must have to get their kicks some way , and unfortunately that is in the abduction , abuse and torture of innocent children.

edit on 27-8-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
CT...... geepers, with all the time you saved, you can take a vacation in Bermuda.
I also said ATS so maybe I can go to the Bahamas too.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Can you provide the proof that has led you to be concerned regarding Prince Andrew?

All I have seen is that he knew Epestien and travelled with him. That's the same level - actually less - than Jimmy Saville's association to the Royal Family.

Is there something you know more about Prince Andrew that would lead you to be concerned about him, but dismiss the claim about the Royal family?

edit on 27/8/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join