It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanism, child sacrifice, vampirism and the royal family

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I remembered a CT about the queen and Prince Philip and child sacrifice and thought I wonder if I can find that again so I searched and searched and eventually found what I was looking for source

The source is a troubling read, is any of it true? Well there is a lot of smoke that's for sure with many proclamations that have substance, what about the blood drinking thing surely drinking blood doesn't put that blood into your own bloodstream replacing your own bad blood, that seems highly unlikely but I'm no expert so I brought this CT to ATS to see if anyone has heard of this or have any thoughts on it.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

There are certainly connections regarding some of our royals or aristocrats and child sex rings stretching back into the annals of history.
edit on 27-8-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Yes, I will. Anything ingested goes into the bloodstream.

Don't drink it...and your story goes back decades...you're welcome.

EMT

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
There is zero evidence any of this is true, like none.

I do think that Prince Andrew has a lot to answer for but again I have yet to see any evidence of wrong doing and unless you have proof these are pretty serious accusations to be making.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Wow...just followed that link...makes me wonder if that is the real Royal Family and Bloodline or if they are imposters....would a real Royal Family be made up of monsters? Wonder what a/the real Queen/King would do with them all?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You may very well be right, but may I ask how much time you have spent finding evidence to the contrary? Or do you just feel the claims are ridiculous and therefore baseless in your opinion?
edit on 8/27/2019 by Klassified because: add

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Thank God you spelt annals correctly there

Although would likely still be correct

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I take it you never read the source material because the Jimmy Savile stuff is mostly verified truth, it's the stuff about the Queen and those kids that went missing that I was wanting to see if there was any substance in, I remember first reading that years ago and it having an effect on me, shock effect maybe.
Anything is possible.
This stuff even probable.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

You may very well be right, but may I ask how much time you have spent finding evidence to the contrary? Or do you just feel the claims are ridiculous and therefore baseless in your opinion?

I am not going to sit about and try to prove a negative.

If you have proof that the Royal family are part of some weird cult sacrificing children or whatever then I will look at it and take it from there.

A random blog post is not evidence though of anything.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Yeah but there is no actual proof there is proof of what Jimmy got up to, its pretty much accepted.

All am asking for is proof am not going to start believing in something because a random blog page said it is true, am just not ignorant enough for that.

Show me proof otherwise you just have to accept that this is about as true as my ability to shoot laser beams out of my eyes.
edit on 27-8-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DickButkus

Show me proof otherwise you just have to accept that this is about as true as my ability to shoot laser beams out of my eyes.

But that is physically impossible. The other thing isnt.

Ahhh okay then show me proof or am a actual alien from another world, its possible but without proof highly unlikely.

honestly sometimes this place feel like a breeding ground for ignorance.

I am not even saying the OP is wrong, am just asking if there is actually any evidence that any of this is true and there isn't.

So what does Andrew have to answer for?

He is pretty close to the whole Epstein thing, but I get the feeling you already knew that so just to preempt your next post, no this does not prove that the Royal family is sacrificing children as part of some satanic vampire cult.
edit on 27-8-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

I am not going to sit about and try to prove a negative.

If you have proof that the Royal family are part of some weird cult sacrificing children or whatever then I will look at it and take it from there.

A random blog post is not evidence though of anything.

You made a blanket statement and presented less evidence to back your statement than the "random blog" you consider unworthy of your time. The evidence has been presented, whether or not it is good evidence. You don't have to prove a negative, just debunk the the evidence presented or admit it is your opinion there is zero evidence.

I tend to agree with you by the way, but neither of us has done the research to make a blanket statement saying there is "zero evidence".
edit on 8/27/2019 by Klassified because: ETA

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DickButkus

So far, simply knowing and being friends with Epstein, filmed leaving residences in or around the same time as the predator.

But that's about it, nothing conclusive or incriminating per-say.
edit on 27-8-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Fixed now mate, just woke up, small phone, and dyslexic ta boot. x

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

ahhh okay then.

well since we are just blindly believing everything we read on the inter webs today.

The Earth is Flat.....because google told me so.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Lol. Point taken, but no one in this thread has said anything about blindly believing the accusations made.

Have a great day.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
CT...... geepers, with all the time you saved, you can take a vacation in Bermuda.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join