It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is footage from outside Jeffrey Epstein's cell - But deemed unusable

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

At least one camera in the hallway outside the cell where authorities say registered sex offender Jeffrey Epstein killed himself earlier this month had footage that is unusable, although other, clearer footage was captured in the area, according to three people briefed on the evidence gathered earlier this month.

It was not immediately clear why some video footage outside Epstein's cell is too flawed for investigators to use or what is visible in the other, usable footage. The incident is being investigated by the FBI and the Justice Department's inspector general's office, which are attempting to determine what happened and how to assess whether any policies were violated or crimes committed.

Footage from camera outside Jeffrey Epstein's cell deemed unusable

Is anyone surprised?

Does anyone still care?

I have a hard time believing there is no video that can determine one way or another if JE was alone when he died. I hope the investigations turns up something, but I am not counting on it.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

The whole thing already smells. One more turd is hardly a surprise.

Infuriating though.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
FAKE Funeral / FAKE Burial

Ref: thejewishvoice.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Oswald was a Patsy , Never Fired a Shot . Anyone See an Obvious Truth when Confronted with a Blatant Lie ? ...Hmm.....

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
He's in Greenland..

Thats why Trump made that statement about buying it

It wasn't his intention to 'buy' it.. it was a warning

'' I know where he is!''

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Does anyone still care? 

Yes...
I do.

It's been a cheese grater at my Temporal Lobe!

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
'This footage shows the assassins preparing in the hallway, totally unusable...'

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Oswald was a Patsy , Never Fired a Shot . Anyone See an Obvious Truth when Confronted with a Blatant Lie ? ...Hmm.....

I took an elective in college on JFK by Dr. Michael Kurtz. He wrote a couple books on it. The class went down a lot of winding roads but one thing that stuck out to me being a former Marine; the Italian rifle was a piece of crap.

Being a Marine himself, I always found it difficult to believe he would use that weapon. It was one of the worse weapons he could have picked if not the worst. I really struggle with that one detail. Can't make any sense of it because he was a poor shot in the Marines or as they call it, "pizza box" medal. No way that idiot hits a moving target with that weapon. I'm a good shot and even I would not feel strong I could pull it off with an M4 assault rifle. It was a perfect effin shot.
edit on 27-8-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
If this was such a professional job supposedly done on Jeffrey, then why say any of this unbelievable BS? They could say whatever they want and make the evidence fit flawlessly. They could have given us an air tight "official story" that would force us into believing anything.

Why give us a slice of Swiss when they could give us a solid slab of Limburger even if all we wanted was some American cheese?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

The whole thing already smells. One more turd is hardly a surprise.

Infuriating though.

Indeed. The pot overflows.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Better question:

What would be the point of killing Epstein?

If he was going to talk he would have done it long ago. These powerful people that had him eliminated went through all of the trouble to knock a guy who wasn't saying jack crap except "Not guilty" and left all of the accusers, witnesses and a co-conspirator in Ghislaine Maxwell alive to walk about and run their mouths.

Do people even think anymore?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sooth

What would be the point of killing Epstein?

Examples, but maybe not the answer.

Someone paid the mafia to attempt their resources in prison (former dirty cop allegedly had a crude cell phone weeks before first *attempted suicide*)

Keeping continuity of the western world's power with so many implicated.

A guard feeling he didn't have the right to live given his heinous crimes.

Do people even think anymore?

Isn't that what we're doing? Is taking the official story thinking, or is it asking someone else to do the thinking for you? I think most on this site would agree that we constantly get lied to by those in power... Funny we should think the exception is when something happens to the person who can implicate some of those in power to crimes.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Not surprised that some rag is suggesting that there was something to see that was unviewable.
WTF is this all about.

There is nothing to suggest that the unviewable tape contained anything untoward at all.

For crying out loud it even says that there is usable footage. If there was anything on the video that shed any light on his death we would all know about it already.

This is just click bait nonsense.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The circle goes back to is he really dead?

Maybe, maybe not!

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

"Nothing to see here, it was unusable, don't ask questions. He killed himself, the victims should be happy that he's dead now, lets all move on, no more questions."

-America 2019

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The prime suspect is now a weather balloon lauched by Russian spies interfering with the election.

Well I thats a better explanation, as the official one is either the work of terrible investigators, or its a terrible cover up. I'm betting on the latter.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Elton

Since this source doesn't talk about what the clips contain, maybe... just maybe the reason they can't be used is because they don't support your story. I'm sure it is impossible he just flat killed himself right?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Just another sidetrack in the whole 'Exit Strategy'...

Naw, he's not dead. It would go against everything a Billionaire stands for now wouldn't it.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

What's more useful in a divisive situation; a clean cut story where all of the facts line up perfectly with evidence eliminating the possibility of questions, or a story that allows room for questioning every aspect of it thus pitting sides against one another. Also look at where you are, even with an air tight official story, you're still among a group of folks who are going to questions it no matter what.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets Retired Navy Chief Gunner's Mate here. I did a massive amount of study regarding the Savage 10FP, the weapon I am sure that killed President Kennedy. The weapon was highly used by U.S. intel and security services. It's almost as if the weapon was designed for wet works or just anything damn bad. I fired one on range once and that convinced me that the 10FP was made for assassination. The military snubbed it because of the cost. The weapon that Oswald acquired, the Mannlicher–Carcano was built in 1940 war weary Italy and a weapon so poor, Italian soldiers took to stealing dead officers and Germans better weapons. Simply put, it was designed to hopefully take out one enemy soldier if the poorly trained soldier had any luck at all. You are absolutely right. That weapon was meant to look like the weapon of a lone assassin.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join