It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Metal Detectorists in Hospital After Eating Space Cake.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

The pushing of MJ currently annoys me, it is not a cure for all, it is a new way to control the masses.

It is a form of mind control, and a very dangerous one.

Its the same as with pain management, you stop caring.
edit on 28-8-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

One more edit- What could go wrong, when they are making highly concentrated extracts from genetically modified hybrid strains like MK-Ultra?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

It is an anti-parasitic and it is a remedial impact that will stop or prevent diseases and cancers which are all directly connected to the Parasitic influence...especially what we mistakenly call cancer because it is a Pleomorphic bacteria we get into our bodies via the foodchain that can assume the form of a bacteria virus or fungus depending on how it views its chances of survival in any of those 3 forms.

The ways MJ is being marketed and the ways TPTB are teaching the general public lies about it by ABSOLUTELY AVOIDING THE ANTI-PARASITIC OR MEDICINAL REALITY ARE REALLY criminal...….AND TRULY NO ONE CAN NOR SHOULD trust any Company that has lied so far.....Governments have colluded to keep MJ off the list of numbered medicines.....to suppress the parasitic reality and MJs connectivity....now they are controlling the mass production and sales so they can GMO the positives out of the product and also make people ill if they choose.IN the countries where you can legally grow your own plants that is the only way to ensure quality and purity and remedial impacts are not compromised.

The GMO issue is WHY is has been legalised in many Countries now they are trying to get the genetics of the plant undermined before it can get to the masses and begin to teach them by example what MJ really does when you eat it as a Plant food.

Think about it....in Canada for example the Government was willing to make it legal to use it socially to avoid having to legally call it a Medicine..which they have never done in a Court of law....nor will they ever do it.

When the smoke clears and people finally get the whole truths they will realise that both alcohol and MJ are potent anti-parasitics that can make our lives much much healthier and much longer if used properly and consistently which means education of the masses not suppressions and misdirections both of which we are still seeing especially in the Countries where MJ has been made legal.Both of these MEDICINES have been harnessed by the Global Cabal and are pushed as social recreational options to further weaken Humanity...they want these medicines chronically abused so people do not realise their true usage and benefits.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

The 2X Post gremlins are sneaking around again....lol.

edit on 28-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

The 2X Post gremlins are sneaking around again....lol.

Sorry could you clarify?
I am very tired..

Mk ultra is not ironical, or satire, It`s in your face type of situation.

Right now guessing you are trying to attack me on a personal level because you are out of rational ideas.

Or maybe you feel offended because i spoke against a plant? Remember, you are a human being, you are not the plant.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Nope...I accidentally posted multiple times and from time to time on ATS this seems to happen....that was what I was referring to.

You are bang on about the GMOing of MJ and are correct about the MK-Ultra connection...

No reason to attack you.

LOL...wrong number on this one....lol...I have a LOT OF RATIONAL IDEAS.....lol.

No need to defend the Plant...its just a Plant and lots of Plants are anti-parasitic...that's the real value of MJ just as its the real value of Alcohol.....both remedies have been basterdised on purpose by the foul powers that be....they did the same thing with Alcohol they turned a remedy AGAINST THE MASSES made a lifesaving medicine a societal menace.

You are talking to a legally licensed Producer and Medicinal user...with nearly a decades experience....MJ Seed Banks were bought up ten years ago...this is a long term plan by TPTB....to control the genetics..to GMO the genetics...to produce a bastardised product the sell it to the people...they WANT PEOPLE TO FAIL TO RECIEVE ANY REMEDIALY BENEFITS...they know most people will only try something once and if its negative they will avoid it.....however there are Groups who have been working to preserve the Heirloom Genetics just the ways they are right now and these Groups have been working for as long as the artificial buying up of Seed Banks was beginning.

Yes...its all about TPTB controlling the genetics of the Plant before people begin growing it mainstream themselves ...its the only way to control the truth.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Thanks for clearing that up

Just bugs me that first it was declared a plant straight from hell, and now its basically gods gift to mankind,

And as i said before, i hate how they are pushing it through entertainment and everything.

I think there is a strong chance that this whole thing is going to backfire, and it will cause problems,

I only have nicotine left, after kicking that habit i will finally be free from addictions.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Put it this way,Billions and Billions of dollars worth of MJ Stocks have been sold......LMAO....there is no way in hades the Marketplace could have or ever will support that MONSTER OF A BUBBLE......people are going to lose billions and its been set up IMHO....in Canada the supply chain was screwed in year one preventing accurate projections of future viability fiscally , this bled into year 2,meaning that for the first 2 full years of MJ sales the Government cannot give shareholders any reasonable truthfull evidence BASED prospectus on what to expect in the future.....considering that the first 2 years of legal MJ sales CANNOT BE PROPERLY PARSED OR ANALYSED(because of course the supply was never complete anywhere...lol) we must accept that it will take a FULL YEAR OF SALE "WITH NO CONTINUED SUPPLY INTTERUPTIONS" for anyone to provide a valid evidence based prospectus on how things are going....do you get the drift of this yet Bud?....it will be a minimum of year FOUR before they can give an accurate truly reflective prospectus of what sales really are and will be.... and all along since day one BILLIONS AND BILLIONS of dollars worth of stocks have been sold based upon UNFOUNDED PROJECTIONS built off of numbers taken from an illegal unreliably represented marketplace......these stocks are STILL BEING SOLD AS WE SPEAK......this will be one of the single biggest stock bubbles to break possibly in history when she ultimately goes POP.
Kudos to you with addictions management and if you have learned this much then nicotine will surely be the next one to fall for you.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
CBD (not THC) is very good at removing addiction......smoking reduces by 40% according to a study.

edit on 28-8-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Parasitic infections which present constant and consistant stressors are @ the root of all addictions and illnesses.

Including smoking.There are chemical impactors that cigarettes give to some nasty bugs which they enjoy.

Parasites use chemical interactions stress to make your body and mind dance like a puppet....any form of stress relief is a positive and is remedial.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Stress relieving is a slippery slope,

Do something to relieve stress, vs feeling stressed because not doing something.

Also there is "natural stress" a living organism can not evolve without stress, then there is "unnatural stress" that is caused because you are doing something wrong, or are in a difficult place for reasons that are not caused by you.
edit on 29-8-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

One thing that is important to remember too when relieving stress (especially by an outside force)

is that are you relieving stress, or are you placing it elsewhere in waiting mode, or burying it deeper, or simply masking it, because eventually our brain has to deal with it, the old fashioned way, by simply experiencing it, from start to finish.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

One thing that is important to remember too when relieving stress (especially by an outside force)

is that are you relieving stress, or are you placing it elsewhere in waiting mode, or burying it deeper, or simply masking it, because eventually our brain has to deal with it, the old fashioned way, by simply experiencing it, from start to finish.

I was referring to the constant and consistant stress put on a human being due to internal parasitic infections that are not being policed nor treated....IMHO this parasitic influence is the root cause of most psychological and psychiatric illnesses.The parasitic influence is the source of the stressors.By removing the parasites and their chemical poisons you remove the causality.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Ok, i have studied various parasites, i have found the best way to deal with them is to try and stay healthy, and eating healthy foods, keep your immune system up, because after all they (most of them) do not want to kill off potential hosts,

But with so many delicious foods and drinks around, it is quite the task.

i think we are drifting the subject about those metal detectorists, so i wish you a good day sir, and can not wait discussing with you in the future,

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Sauerkraut and Kimchi are good at keeping them at bay.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Sauerkraut and Kimchi are good at keeping them at bay.

Also heard good things about extreme temperature changes killing of fungi, bacteria, parasites,

Sweat lodge/ Sauna and straight to snow or ice water.

Either way sounds fun.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Sauerkraut and Kimchi are packed full of bacteria.....
Killing bacteria is what antibiotics do....

edit on 31-8-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Sauerkraut and Kimchi are packed full of bacteria.....
Killing bacteria is what antibiotics do....

There are good and bad bacteria, there is also a balance to consider,
edit on 31-8-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join