It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The fact he believes this does nothing to convince me that liquid water can be condensed out of air that isn't already saturated with water vapor. So, it's not like magic in arid conditions. There are techniques that can work in specific conditions, but only in unique circumstances.

Our friend is just being lead to believe this for some reason, probably state propaganda. I have a few copies of PLA/N controlled army magazines for domestic consumption, wow do they make a lot of exaggerations.

The Gobi desert is literally a monkey on China's back, sharply limiting expansion to the NW areas. I can see how rainmaking and weather control in general is a popular folklore topic.
edit on 1-9-2019 by FlyingFox because: Trust The Plam

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
September 5th 9:30AM
tiQ
toQ

edit on 9 1 2019 by dashen because: www.theverge.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
tiQ
toQ

"" TippeQnoe and Tyler too "" šŸ˜Ž šŸŽÆ

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I remember reading about cloud seeding using mercury ....or something....

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I agree, and it makes me think the storm troopers are saving their mojo for one spectacular action.

Common sense tells us, and VP Pence said directly, it may take "two terms to drain the swamp". So I don't expect much in the way of rocking the boat, it's unrealistic. Having been at a rally with 20,000 people chanting "lock her up", I can see how Trump can tap that energy any time he wants.

I looked for the Pence clip, a few days ago, but could only find the full speech. I think this is it...

Thinking about it, The Storm should avoid a condition where they are cast as the oppressors, and the DS playing the victim or Resistance, swapping roles in a predictable way. This is partly why a singular day of reckoning will come in #term2 after all of the nibbles and test-bites we have now.
The lousy meem makers of the Democrat party only need to paste Trump and Hillary's head on here....

edit on 1-9-2019 by FlyingFox because: Trust The Palm

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Usually these house testimonials leave much to be desired.

But I am excited about this one.

You guys are right. There is no way they don't ask at least one question about q.

What if they ask if jim knows who q is and he answers yes!

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
So THIS is what happens in the wee hours...Attempted Leftist manipulation of the Q movement through disingenuous comradery.

Sorry...up late with dyspepsia after an earlier evening of living a bit too large.

Folks, it's been abundantly clear...Q does NOT wish, nor does Q encourage, angry (or otherwise) Q-supporting mobs taking to the streets in protest.

Q has remained consistent and clear, throughout.
We are to continue to pay attention, research, discuss, learn, increase our awareness of events as they occur and, most of all,... Enjoy The Show.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Good comparison between how the DOJ treated General Flynn, compared to the top DOJ official who was let off the hook (yes another one!) this week by Barr's DOJ.

Disgusting and Frustrating: twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

night shift is weird,

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This is why Comey wasn't initially prosecuted on his memos.
It WILL be revisited AFTER Strzok is indicted.

TWITTER
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_

Wait a minute.
The guy who made final decision on which Comey memos were classified & who actually typed the banner markings @ top & bottom of all 7 memos was PETER STRZOK,the guy IG Horowitz previously referred for discipline due to biased texts.Yet he trusts his classifications?

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

folklore? no, it's real

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Excuse me.
what is the meaning of this?

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
tiQ
toQ

The below is excerpted from your link: www.theverge.com...

The House Homeland Security Committee subpoenaed the owner of 8chan, Jim Watkins, on Wednesday in an attempt to force the Philippines-based entrepreneur to testify before lawmakers next month. The subpoena follows a series of white supremacist-inspired attacks across the world this year, many of which were linked to 8chan.

ā€œWe have questions on what is being done to counter this trend so we can be sure it is being properly addressed,ā€ Reps. Bennie G. Thompson (D-MS) and Mike Rogers (R-AL) said in a statement. ā€œReceiving testimony from Mr. Watkins is critical to our oversight on this matter.ā€

ā€œWe have questions on what is being doneā€

The subpoena requests that Watkins testify before the committee on September 5th at 9:30AM. Watkins has not publicly responded as of publication. However, he did post a video to YouTube on Sunday saying that his team has kept 8chan offline until they speak with lawmakers. Itā€™s unclear whether the lawmakers have requested that it remain inaccessible until that time.

Will this be an OPEN SESSION that's streamed and/or televised this coming Thursday???

What is this CONNECTION lawmakers are looking for between 8-channel and Mass Shootings? I'm sure the shooters were also members of Twitter, or Facebook, or some media platform in addition to 8-channel. Are the owners of the other platforms being hauled before Congress as well?

Like I said 2 weeks ago in the last Q thread, Jim Watkins should not reveal anything that makes Q more than just another member/poster to the 8-channel forum.

If he mentions a government connection, a committee will be formed by Azzhole DEMOCRATS to investigate Q, and all 3,000 of Q's posts.

Just think of the ramifications. Look at it through the eyes of angry butt-hurt House Democrats who are losing every fight they have with President Trump, and have no viable Democrats for 2020.

NOT GOOD AT ALL. Nothing to gain by "legitimizing" Q, but so much to lose!

I hope and pray that Jim Watkins is a smart/savvy guy. If he does know of Q's connections to the U.S. Government, I also hope he's being coached by the appropriate authority(s) ahead of Thursday's Congressional grilling by showboating, blood-seeking sharks.

edit on 9/1/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Was killed long ago though appeared to still be active outwardly.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is there a link to this tweet? I often learn more from the comments than the tweet itself. TIA.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I wouldn't say it's the power to become a god, it's the realization that we are one with God

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Going postal in Odessa.

Whoa, Odessa? This has synchronicity, mirror and resonance written all over it the 2014 Odessa Massacre played (and plays) a pivotal role in the Russia/Ukraine conflict. Ukraine popped up on anons radars again, again and again!

Quick news check: anything noteworthy happening recently in Odessa? Well there is this headline from the 17th of August or 8chan 17:

Ukraine hotel fire: Death toll rises to nine after blaze at Tokyo Star in Odessa

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Odessa (Ukraine) has a very interesting history:

Beginnings of revolution

In 1905, Odessa was the site of a workers' uprising supported by the crew of theĀ Russian battleship PotemkinĀ andĀ Lenin'sĀ Iskra.Ā Sergei Eisenstein's famous motion pictureĀ The Battleship Potemkin commemorated the uprising and included a scene where hundreds of Odessan citizens were murdered on the great stone staircase (now popularly known as the "Potemkin Steps"), in one of the most famous scenes in motion picture history.Ā 
link

TheĀ Russian battleshipĀ PotemkinĀ (Russian:Ā ŠšŠ½ŃŠ·ŃŒ ŠŸŠ¾Ń‚Ń‘Š¼ŠŗŠøŠ½ Š¢Š°Š²Ń€ŠøчŠµŃŠŗŠøŠ¹,Ā romanized:Ā Kniaz Potyomkin Tavricheskiy, "Prince Potemkin ofĀ Taurida") was aĀ pre-dreadnought battleshipĀ built for theĀ Imperial Russian Navy'sĀ Black Sea Fleet. She became famous when the crew rebelled against the officers in June 1905 (duringĀ that year's revolution), which is now viewed as a first step towards theĀ Russian Revolution of 1917.Ā 
link

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Whoa, Odessa?

OdeSSA ... "Organization of former members of the SS" (German acronym)

Interestingly, its existence is considered fictional today, although historians concur that there were several clandestine groups that helped Nazis escape Germany in 1945. And they went on the run because ...

Murder parties are so not fun when others show up and shut them down. Even less so when some of the high and mighty get hung by the neck until dead ... with the added insult to injury that said act gets performed by a commoner like a Master Sergeant of the United States Army.

Some lessons endure ... just like evergreen trees. TiQ ToQ.

Cheers

edit on 1-9-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: one more turn of phrase

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Here is an article from the 5-years anniversary of the 2014 Odessa massacre aka Odessa Trade Union building fire:

UN Mission Criticizes Probe into Odessa Deaths

Forty-two people died in a fire after pro-Russian protesters were trapped in the trade union building on May 2, 2014, and six others were gunned down in clashes. Moscow blames Kiev and its Western backers for the deaths, while Ukraine says the violence was provoked by foreign demonstrators.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join