It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I’m also wanting to know if the FISA judge(s) we’re duped or complicit.

I think at least one may have been complicit to some degree.
Page and Strzok exchanged texts speaking of one FISA judge and planned to meet him at a party, ostensibly to sway his decision on FISA matters. The judge was Rudolph Contreras.
The Federalist

The pair even schemed about how to set up a cocktail or dinner party just so Contreras, Strzok, and Page could speak without arousing suspicion that they were colluding. Strzok expressed concern that a one-on-one meeting between the two men might require Contreras’ recusal from matters in which Strzok was involved. “[REDACTED] suggested a social setting with others would probably be better than a one on one meeting,” Strzok told Page. “I’m sorry, I’m just going to have to invite you to that cocktail party.” “Have to come up with some other work people cover for action,” Strzok added.

edit on b000000312019-08-28T08:58:29-05:0008America/ChicagoWed, 28 Aug 2019 08:58:29 -0500800000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Gateway Pundit report:

One of Comey's lawyer buddies said he expects McCabe to be indicted "any day now."

[Crosses fingers]

Get ready for a media blitz of photos that appear to depict McCabe in a sympathetic manner. Poor FBI bubba being picked on by the POTUS, everyone should forget that he repeatedly failed to uphold his sworn oath to support and defend the Constitution ... in the name proving the zealous nature of his faith in the politics of the Progressives.

Club Fed, Mr. McCabe. Graybar Hotel.

Cheers
edit on 28-8-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: clarify sentiment

edit on 28-8-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: Calmer.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
All the FISA judges should go. New duties not associated with the FISA court. The affair has tainted that process and the court, time for a housecleaning.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
DJT turning his back on FoxNews...

...or is Donald trying to get them back on side?
If not, which media outlet? One America News maybe?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Parliament to be prorogued by request of the PM and order of Her Majesty the Queen ... bet POTUS wishes he could do that with the House of Representatives

www.bbc.com... BBC

PM Boris attempting an end run around the British deep state?

Cheers
edit on 28-8-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: "to be"

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It now appears that the earlier mentioned 'Bridge Code', problem could mean a lot more than earlier stated.....
home.bt.com...

Funny, because when the POTUS last paid a visit to the UK, it was said 'He had a paper that the Queen had to sign'.

As time slides by the oncoming 2020 scenario is becoming a Silent Mystery of what ???????

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Just got a notification for this tweet from Breaking911 that says

Pray for the President of the United States

Followed by.a video of an older man on an elliptical machine at a gym, seemingly flipping off POTUS on the TV screen attached to the gym equipment. Anyone else find that a little effin odd?

I think this is more than odd for Breaking911 to post this.

Who is this man on the elliptical? He must be "somebody" to focus on because people flip the double dirty bird at Trump everyday...nothing unusual.

8chan autists and anons would have this guy pegged within hours, if not minutes. He is, imo, more than just another bird flipper. Indeed, pray for our president.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Paz de la Huerta Brings Disney Execs Into Harvey Weinstein Lawsuit

The actress in November sued Weinstein for sexual battery, and also targeted The Weinstein Co. and the Four Seasons hotel in Beverly Hills for their alleged roles in the situation. De la Huerta says she met the mogul in 1999 when she was a 14-year-old actress working on the film The Cider House Rules, and she alleges that more than a decade later Weinstein raped her. Since the suit was filed, it was moved to federal court and remanded back to Los Angeles County Superior Court. 

Now, De la Huerta is expanding the list of people who she says are responsible for Weinstein's alleged assaults.

e La Huerta's claims against Iger and Eisner, as well as former Miramax chairman Bob Weinstein, are negligent supervision and intentional infliction of emotional distress. Her claims against Disney are negligent supervision and violation of federal sex trafficking statutes.

www.hollywoodreporter.com... =true

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

President Trump praised ONN (One News Network) before leaving to the G-7 last week.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
National-Security Concerns Threaten Undersea Data Link Backed by Google, Facebook

U.S. firms and Chinese partner have sunk hundreds of millions of dollars into Los Angeles-Hong Kong cable project

U.S. officials are seeking to block an undersea cable backed by Google, Facebook Inc. and a Chinese partner, in a national-security review that could rewrite the rules of internet connectivity between the U.S. and China, according to people involved in the discussions.

www.wsj.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

AND...

"Just watched @FoxNews heavily promoting the Democrats through their DNC Communications Director, spewing out whatever she wanted with zero pushback by anchor, @SandraSmithFox.

Terrible considering that Fox couldn’t even land a debate, the Dems give them NOTHING!
@CNN & @MSNBC....
6:57 AM - 28 Aug 2019"

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I think this is more than odd for Breaking911 to post this.

QoS, I follow your line of thought ... but if this is something urgent, then why is Breaking911 being so coy? If this character is someone with power and influence, he should be called out by name.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And...

“The infestation of bedbugs at The New York Times office”
@OANN was perhaps brought in by lightweight journalist Bret Stephens, a Conservative who does anything that his bosses at the paper tell him to do! He is now quitting Twitter after being called a “bedbug.” Tough guy!

Twitter

@OANN But not @foxnews

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Actress Anouska De Georgiou says Jeffrey Epstein sexually abused her as a teen

A British actress publicly identified herself as a victim of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein for the first time in court Tuesday.

“When I was introduced to Jeffrey Epstein, I was young and full of hope and the foolishness of a teenager. I was idealistic, and I saw the good in people,” she said in court, according to the New York Post. “The abuse, spanning several years, was devaluing beyond measure and affected my ability to form and maintain healthy relationships, both in my work and my personal life.”

www.foxnews.com...

A BRITISH actress and ex-Playboy model has come forward today to claim Jeffrey Epstein abused her when she was young.

Anouska de Georgiou, 42, who went to school with Kate Middleton, told how she was abused "for years" during a heartfelt speech at a New York court.

www.thesun.co.uk...
edit on 28-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
I'm seeing a lot of chatter about Disney, about how they are going to be 'forced to clear house in the immediate future'. Then i saw this article today;

Article

Paz de la Huerta Brings Disney Execs Into Harvey Weinstein Lawsuit

Disney, its CEO Bob Iger and its ex-chairman Michael Eisner are being brought into Paz de la Huerta's sexual assault lawsuit against Harvey Weinstein.

De la Huerta says she met the mogul in 1999 when she was a 14-year-old actress working on the film The Cider House Rules, and she alleges that more than a decade later Weinstein raped her. Since the suit was filed, it was moved to federal court and remanded back to Los Angeles County Superior Court. Now, De la Huerta is expanding the list of people who she says are responsible for Weinstein's alleged assaults.

Q3497
There's a Link Between Disney and Esptein Island

Q2888
Who will be next to fall post Weinstein?
Big name coming?
Nobody is safe.
Dark to LIGHT.
These people are sick!
Q

In Q3499 on 25 Jul, Q said "nothing!" when referring to the following article 'Former Walt Disney VP Sentenced to Prison in Child Sex Abuse Investigation'

Article

This is just the start for Disney then, expecting much more to come...

When it comes to exploiting child stars, nobody beats the Mouse.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Justice inspector general has done separate report on James Comey

The Justice Department inspector general is preparing to release a report on the conduct of fired FBI Director James Comey in the Trump-Russia investigation, according to a number of sources with knowledge of the situation. The specific timing of the report's release is not clear.

The Comey report is separate from a larger inspector general report on the Justice Department's handling of the Trump-Russia probe. That report, sometimes referred to by Republicans as an investigation into "FISA abuse," is expected to be released later.

www.washingtonexaminer.com... ssion=true

Should we expect this Comey report any day now?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Diaspar, consider the importance of your linked article by the Daily Mail - I think it proves a deliberate strategy by the Daily Mail to disprove the Royal family's storyboard that Prince Andrew may have known Epstein but "did not witness anything suspicious about Epstein's behaviour with young girls" (sic).

... a day later the Daily Mail publishes this article showing very suspicious artwork in Epstein's New York mansion... and there is video proof that Prince Andrew was in that building in 2010.

I think there now needs to be a dig to prove that Prince Andrew was also at the mansion just before October 2005 - when these photos were taken.

How could Prince Andrew be seen as truthful in his lack of suspicion or witnessing when it will have been proven that he has seen this artwork in Epstein's mansion?... Q.E.D.

edit on 28-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I double posted this. sorry, I hate when I do that

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes, and now this article too on the infamous PA photo...

Prince Andrew's lawyers have raised doubts over the photograph showing him posing with sex slave accuser Virginia Roberts in 2001, it is claimed. The Duke of York's legal team are said to have asked to be shown the original image saying the royal has 'absolutely no recollection' of it ever being taken. Sources close to Andrew today said there are questions over the veracity of the photo, amid claims the hand round his accuser's waist does 'not look right.'

Absurd...

They may as well have said "asking for a friend"...

ETA: @cherokeetroy no worries

edit on 28 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, I'm watching BBC and trying to get confirmation whether the Queen has already backed this or not... Boris cannot do it without her permission and she has been reported in this thread as saying the UK is better within the EU.

ETA - It has been confirmed that the Queen OK'd the proroguing this morning.

It could be that one of POTUS demands on his last royal visit was that she must agree this proroguement?

FYI the origin of Prorogued is Latin then French:

late Middle English: from Old French proroger, from Latinprorogare ‘prolong, extend’, from pro-‘in front of, publicly’ + rogare‘ask’.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join