It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The website is still working on my side and have a copy of the file. Not sure where to upload it, any recommendations for a website that can help share files? You could try using a proxy if having issues reaching a site, maybe?

The censorship is getting real bad. I cannot access bitchute.com here in Australia, I can access it a little through a proxy but not enough to view any videos. It is interesting to see Cloudflare hosting this site, 8chan was having issues with them as well. The truth is under attack, stand strong people.

edit on 12-9-2019 by kwakakev because: clarifyed proxy

edit on 12-9-2019 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Reminds me of this quote that i've posted before, but worth posting again

And, as if synchronous, ECB has just announced...

ECB Cuts Rates, Revives QE to Lift Growth as Draghi Era Ends

The ECB reduced the deposit rate to minus 0.5% from minus 0.4%, and said it’ll buy debt from Nov. 1 at a pace of 20 billion euros ($22 billion) a month for as long as necessary to hit its inflation goal.

Bloomberg

20bn Euro per month...

"and with the flick of a pen"...more money out of thin air...

edit on 12 9 19 by Diaspar because: emphasis on QE

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Arrest pending? If a US Atty recommends moving forward, WHO orders the arrest? Wouldn’t he have the authority to say “pick him up”?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Arrest pending? If a US Atty recommends moving forward, WHO orders the arrest? Wouldn’t he have the authority to say “pick him up”?

They have to get the OK from CNN first

Cheers

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Not sure where to upload it, any recommendations for a website that can help share files?

Perhaps archive.org -- probably require an account there to upload material.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

No ish. Me/You/Anyone assoc with Trump; SWAT would be roping in from Blackhawks as we speak.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

idk but I hope it does mean arrest pending. Arrest in progress even better

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Who is paying the FED? (IMF). Who is paying the interest? Since the interest portion is NEVER printed, where does it come from? How can you "pay back" what DOES NOT EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE???? Simple explanation to understand the morality at play here. The game "Monopoly". The goal of the game - BANKRUPT the other players. As in, make the other players homeless and YOU win!.

This is a complex topic... bear with me. Are you saying that your theory (or A theory) is that if the other countries go bankrupt the last country standing "wins"? I was under the impression that the global monetary system is dependent on all major players being complicit and the failure of one could collapse the entire system...

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Dream scenario. He gets arrested on the set during live broadcast on CNN.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You're very correct on the money fraud.

When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.
~Frederic Bastiat

Hence fraud, what the banks do in creating money out of NOTHING through lending is legalized. No wonder the world has so many problems.

FIAT is a Latin word meaning "let it be so" and legalized.

If anyone interested here's a good documentary that covers money and host of other facts on how the world works.

The Four Horsemen - Feature Documentary

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Universe ---make it happen!!

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

when enough of us remember how we create reality through our own currency then their game is over

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Who is paying the FED? (IMF). Who is paying the interest? Since the interest portion is NEVER printed, where does it come from? How can you "pay back" what DOES NOT EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE???? Simple explanation to understand the morality at play here. The game "Monopoly". The goal of the game - BANKRUPT the other players. As in, make the other players homeless and YOU win!.

This is a complex topic... bear with me. Are you saying that your theory (or A theory) is that if the other countries go bankrupt the last country standing "wins"? I was under the impression that the global monetary system is dependent on all major players being complicit and the failure of one could collapse the entire system...

Key point. The "Architect" of the Euro has pointed out, on the record, the Euro was designed to FAIL. All fiat is. The only reason the "dollar" has existed past its expiration date is due to the fact that Guns cost money, and with the NWO not having reached the point of designed collapse yet, the dollar lived on another day.

The Chinese are the one's meant to be in charge this point, but their slave weapons are not as good as the US's, this bought the US Dollar more time. See why ChiFi and HRC/China server?

Until Q team that is.

The problem folks have with understanding the slaves POV versus the Controller POV is that they think they are the same POV using the same moral system. Not even close.

The Controllers build collapse into the game - it is an integral part of it, not a byproduct of screwing up. Slaves live a few decades, so understanding this is outside of their scope, but Controller systems extend well beyond our lifespan.

Of course Controllers being maniacs, they cannot agree on much except all slaves are disposable. So what we see as "monetary" policy is often just Controller bickering over what to do with their slaves and who gets to be in charge of what and when.

Yes, the goal is collapse and is always planned and planned for. The key to understanding this to know the SAME folks have never been in the collapse, they always come out fine because they plan the collapse.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

They have to get the OK from CNN first

Cheers

US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal

I know it's not going to happen like this, but it would be epic if the FBI showed up while he was speaking on CNN

BTW, who knew you could appeal plans to indict your sorry @ss? Is that some perk FBI agents enjoy?
edit on 12-9-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
@mattwhitlock

Condi’s response to whether Russia elected Donald Trump is absolutely worth a listen

WTH?

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to: crankyoldman

the Euro was designed to FAIL. All fiat is.

Hence ye olde saying: Fix it again Tony

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
@john(johnheretohelp)

Interesting threat. I posted a sound theory by this poster last week which might indicate "Leakin’ Lyin’" not "Leaking(g) Lyin(g)" James Comey might have been leaking in another direction.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

‘This should not be happening’: the whistleblower who exposed MIT’s Epstein scandal

“I felt like my job was to protect secrets,” says Signe Swenson, who last week emerged as key witness in the relationship between disgraced financier and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s (MIT) Media Lab and its former head, Joi Ito.

In an interview with the Guardian, Swenson, a former development associate and alumni coordinator at the lab, said that when she took the job canvassing potential MIT donors, Swenson was told one of her duties would be “to help the existing relationship between Joi Ito and Jeffrey Epstein along”. Then three months into her job she was directed to “wipe every trace of Epstein from the university’s record”.

The directive, Swenson recalls, came after Epstein gave a relatively small gift – “50 or a hundred thousand dollars” – to help restore a Rothko painting. Three months later he unexpectedly acknowledged the gift in a press release.

He was, Swenson believes, “showing Joi that he had to keep him happy”. “He was saying to Joi: ‘I can destroy you by telling people you know me.’”

link

MIT President Admits he Signed 2012 Letter Thanking Jeffrey Epstein for Donation
link

MIT President, L.Rafael Reif is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations
link

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

when enough of us remember how we create reality through our own currency then their game is over

The goal of nearly all of the population is to make more money so they don't have to worry about making more money.

"Making."

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Well that guy's dead.

If this is legit there will be major blow back

new topics

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join