It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If it's not too hard to find and post to this thread, that would be super!

TIA

Full Break Down
edit on 12-9-2019 by LurkNoMore because: Added link

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Very thoughtful post! I would only add the old adage: The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Looks like the Qmaps may be being taken down...

I'm getting 502 bad gateway on qntmpkts.keybase.pub!

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The clean up crew has arrived.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I'm wondering if Qs going for 8chan reopening at 11:11 EST, so this would be an hour before.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Bare with me a bit, this is going to go 9 yards to get the foot.

So early this morning I was on 4 ch and this post came up in a thread.

if you live in the Boston area don’t go to work today. Stay home and tune into the news at roughly 8:15am. This is all I can say I’m sorry, people are watching

Of course they got the usual 4 ch treatment, but the anons did get them to say more which was this:

At 7:30am, several members of the blood court will meet on the 18th floor of the John Hancock tower. They will be seated facing the bay. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss a false flag to launch a 1-2 hit against the nationalists. If will be the beginning of the end. Although word is that someone on the inside, perhaps the one who leaked the details is planning to kill off the other senior members of the council. His goals remain unclear at this moment. God help me. If any can contact my family, let them know I love them and I never wanted any of this....

Now I took the 2nd one to twit to show my followers that it was these kinds of post that originated on 4 and where then copied over to the 8 and thats what they closed the 8 down for.

Some anons asked what the Blood Court was and this was their response:

The blood court is an ancient council of 13 men who rule by rite of blood. They make decisions for the better of the children of Zion. They have existed since tribal times. For safety reasons no more than 5 council members may meet at once, but this is a rare exception. 8 members will meet today. Typically they would meet at the traditional council chambers in manhattan, but due to security concerns the meet has been move to Boston. There are several levels to the blood court, but the elders are the most important

Again the same usual abuse from the other readers. I didnt put to much thought into it except for why I posted it on Twit just to show how the confusion was happening with these kinds of post and 8 getting blamed.

Now my followers were asking which Hancook since I only posted the 2nd comment they didnt see that Boston was the one.

Then I had two followers come back with a couple things I wasnt expecting.
The first thing was this:

Cybereason (a SoftBank startup) supposedly has the entire 18th floor, but I'm not sure because Summit Partners at least used to be there. Take a look at Cybereason's lobby ... what do you see?

and this

Now it is starting to get my attention in a different form when another follower of mine hits me with this:

That would explain this email we got at work. I work in the hancock tower

Say What? They had to cancel their practice evacuations set for today because of a real threat? Hmmmm

I havent looked to see what else has come up yet, but just wanted your eyes on it too. Ill be back if there is more. I do have everything screen shot if you need more proof.

This is the link to the 4ch thread: 4ch thread

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Qmap.pub and qntmpkts.keybase.pub both work fine for me.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

onehuman, that's a weird bit. Keep us posted. Not seeing anything on news feeds at the moment.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Check, qntmpkts.keybase.pub works for me as well.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
A great article by Sara Carter, detailing all the Brady material that Gen Flynns lawyer has requested from the government. If the request is granted, it is going to blow the entire Flynn case, and the entire SpyGate case, wide open! Too much to list here, so just go and read the article!

saraacarter.com...

Also, does anyone here remember hearing anything about the "Penn Quarter" group? Seem they are in the same sort of nasty business as Fusion GPS, as they are listed in this request as paying off reporters and the like, just like Fusion GPS....

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Excel Sheet With Links To The Top Travellers to Epstein Island

Link

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Thanks OneHuman, that is very interesting and one to watch for sure throughout the day.
Clearly something is afoot with that email going out as well.

Re the council of 13, i use this pyramid hierarchy to see where each group is.
Council of 13 slots in 3rd section down.

If anyone spots an error on this please let me know as this is, as i say above, what i use to see where each group is the scheme of things. Thanks

That's me right at the bottom btw, just below the last line...

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

qntmpkts.keybase.pub... Seems to be working fine again now!

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Excel Sheet With Links To The Top Travellers to Epstein Island

Link

Picked a random name off there and searched, Casey Wasserman. From the scandals with Olympic coaches, and olympics in general regarding minors and abuse, I didn't like this part.

He headed the successful Los Angeles bid to host the 2028 Summer Olympics and became president of the Los Angeles Olympic Organizing Committee.

He is married to Laura Ziffren [Wasserman]. She is a music supervisor in Hollywood. His father was also big in Hollywood. Talent agent, head of MCA (Music Corporation of America).

Casey Wasserman, carries on the family name in the agency business, the Wasserman Media Group (WMG), which he started in 1998. He is also acting President and Chief Executive Officer of the Wasserman Foundation, a charitable organization founded by the Wassermans in 1952 in Beverly Hills

Possibly nothing but with people in positions like that + connected to Epstein = I definitely dont trust it.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I wonder what you saw, Rel. Momentary network disruption ... or something else?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

If anyone spots an error on this please let me know

At the bottom shouldn't there be an arrow looping back from death to birth?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Then we can change "debt slaves" to "eternal slaves"

Let's hope the pyramid is shattered before we have to start the cycle again

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Works fine for me.

Is 8chan back up yet? The system is blocking it where I work.

edit on 12-9-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

A few moments ago, Jerry Nadler's House Judiciary committee approved a formal impeachment process.

Donald Trump Impeachment Approved: www.foxnews.com...

You just know that President Trump will turn this Nadler move into a POSITIVE.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LOL. I say to them, Good luck with that. They're going to be attempting to impeach the President right up until Nov. 4, 2020.

new topics

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join