It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

The UN lol

Exactly why are they still on US soil ?

The headquarters is on an island. Just saying...

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Supreme Court allows broad enforcement of asylum limits

The Supreme Court is allowing nationwide enforcement of a new Trump administration rule that prevents most Central American immigrants from seeking asylum in the United States. The justices’ order late Wednesday temporarily undoes a lower-court ruling that had blocked the new asylum policy in some states along the southern border. The policy is meant to deny asylum to anyone who passes through another country on the way to the U.S. without seeking protection there.

#USwinning #UNlosing

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The UN charter was based on the philosophies of Helena Blavatsky, who founded the Theosophical Society, Alice A. Bailey, and Manly P. Hall (Scottish Rite Freemason).

So what?

Are you at all familiar with Blavatsky? As an individual who spends much of my free time studying the occult, I have and have read several of her books. One in particular that I find provocative is Isis Unveiled, published around 1888. If you've read any of her writings you may be surprised to find that she is a rather non threatening mystic who, if anything, sought to facilitate spiritual liberation amongst humanity.

And quite the contrary to your source's vague mention of her name in the grand scheme of his narrative, Blavatsky really never aligned her spiritual teachings with an institutionally political philosophy. She did, in fact, found the Theosophical Society, though your source fails to make the distinction from Blavatsky and the individuals who succeeded her in managing the TS. And even so, on the surface their involvement with such institutions and the political philosophies they invoked appear to be with good intent (at least in the beginnings).

Many spiritual movements throughout history founded with good intentions have gone on to be hijacked by TPTB, similar to the way Christianity and the teachings of Jesus had been manipulated/distorted by corrupt individuals in order to wield power, establish authority, & impose control (both spiritual and physical) upon humanity.

I guess my point here, and I don't want you to think I'm picking on you specifically, is that just because the elite cabal of today are interested in the arts & sciences of persons from yesterday, whether it's Crowley, Blavatsky, Parsons, etc... that doesn't mean these historic individuals are interested in the beliefs and practices being carried out by the cabal of today.

In fact, it's one of the more overlooked or unnoticed injustices being perpetrated by the cabal. And that is to take what was once spiritually authentic and redefine or bastardize its symbolism in order to better suit their nefarious agenda(s).

We wouldn't have made it to the moon if it weren't for Jack Parsons, this is why he has a crater named after him on the moon's dark side. Blavatsky helped reintroduce the lost occult teachings of Pythagoras to the western world. And Crowley reintroduced the Kabbalistic system of Gematria to modern academia.

ATS user eisegenis knew this, and from time to time he wold subtly convey it to the users who frequent these threads.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
George H. W. Bush: "Toward a New World Order" speech, September 11, 1990.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
There is apparently some sort of DNS activity going on @ fullchins.

Get ready lads

edit on 9 11 2019 by dashen because: one ping only vassilliy

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Don't want 2 get accused of "bias" by omision

Godspeed

Hey cranky... Get the Connecticut connection ? LoL
edit on 9112019 by MetalThunder because: Not letting up ..

edit on 9112019 by MetalThunder because: Left has never been Right

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

OK. I added that last line because aside from Manly I never heard of her. Thought maybe someone here would be so inclined... thanks for the insight!

Only so much history fits in a twit thread as I'm sure you know.

As for Jack Parsons is that not debatable? IDK, never researched much into that aspect of history. I know he was one of the founders of JPL and pioneer of the first rocket engine but didn't he blow himself up in '52. Else, perhaps that's where Braun took over.

As to the modern day cabal I agree with you 100%.

Good post sir!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
A very detailed breakdown of the Flynn situation from start to near finish.

@gigisims Unrolled

Lt. General Michael Flynn: The Change Maker. Anatomy of a CIA Frame Job

) What American’s need to understand is that the targeting of @GenFlynn is not just about him, it’s really about all of us. His case represents how the US govt., govt operates under a shroud of secrecy to subvert the will of the people, & the rule of law,… @SidneyPowel mentions

3)…in order to maintain power & enrich themselves. Those faceless few will do anything & destroy anyone to preserve their throne. A compliant media dissuades others inclined to challenge that power themselves by squashing dissenters/truth tellers who are targeted for ruination.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Correction

DJT tweet

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Go figure

Maybe another "omission"

Hardly lol

Full throttle

Try it

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

sit eis not up yet, but, somethings .... happening

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
LOL
Google trying very hard at redireck
This is what I get last hours or so (8chn.net)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
A link between Aaron Swartz and Epstein --

Swartz was a research fellowat the Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics, which is based at Harvard and in Israel

Edmund Safra is in Epstein's black book, he's also a member of 'The Club'

he fascinating connection her is Ghislaine Maxwell is the daughter of Robert Maxwell who I believe was a member of “The Club” deeply involved with Salomon Brothers and had dealings also with Goldman Sachs. You got it. The official report issued by Britain’s Department of Trade and Industrysaid investment bank Goldman Sachs Group, Inc had “substantial responsibility” for allowing Mr. Maxwell to manipulate the stock market prior to the collapse of his businesses reported the Wall Street Journal back in April 2001.

William Browder left Salomon Brothers and joined with Edmond Safra (1932–1999) founding Hermitage Capital Management in 1996 for the purpose of investing initial seed capital of $25 million in Russia during the period of the mass privatization after the fall of the Soviet Union. Beny Steinmetz, who is an Israeli businessman, with investments in diamond and precious metals mining among other things, was allegedly another of the original investors in Hermitage Capital Management. This was the firm Safra through Dov Schlein solicited me to invest $10 billion.

madhousenews.com...

The strange case of Edmond Safra

When the billionaire banker Edmond Safra died in an apparently bungled robbery at his home in Monte Carlo, the initial suspects ranged from the Russian mafia to the Colombian drug cartels. But then the police arrested one of Safra's 12 nurses and the strange story became stranger still

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

cherokeetroy, just a hunch here, based on the Negroponte name... I think the family may be Black Popes related because:

1) The Pope has title Pontifex Maximus = Best Bridge Builder,
2) Negroponte = Black bridge or Negro Bridge

edit on 11-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

sit eis not up yet, but, somethings .... happening

My father watched the birth of Kamikaze's

He was the driver of tank lighters on Okinawa .. my legacy is to stand for him
Peace brothers

Here for a reason check my post history LoL....

Nothing to lose but You ! And I'm in it to win it .,. Read a good book lately ? God wins

Paying attention ?
edit on 9112019 by MetalThunder because: 63 66 87

Grow a set .. World is watching

edit on 9112019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

No more no more
May you sleep in peace

Whats a mod to do ? Don't tread on me ...

No fear
edit on 9112019 by MetalThunder because: Where I's your commitment to what you believe ?

edit on 9112019 by MetalThunder because: Ask yourself .... Does it matter ??? You bet it does.. but still a lurker lurks.. we take name's.. btw

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Well, you're typing it in wrong. So. .... ....
edit on 9 11 2019 by dashen because: ..... ...........

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Well, you're typing it in wrong. So. .... ....

Are you sure

ok one n too many

edit on 11-9-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
LOL
Google trying very hard at redireck
This is what I get last hours or so (8chn.net)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Parsons is believed to have been murdered by L Ron Hubbard, right after Hubbard stole his fortune and his lover, and right before he went on to found the Church of $cientology.

I find it hard to believe that someone who had as much knowledge and as much first hand experience building incendiary devices for rockets that were (successfully) launched toward the cosmos... would meet his fate while mixing basic explosive solutions to be used for special fx in Hollywood, in his own lab no less. Something tells me he was sabotaged.

A good book, if you’re interested, is Sex & Rockets: The Occult World of Jack Parsons.

&

A good thread, that you absolutely will go and read because I said so is Eyes Wide Shut, Scientology, & Vivian Kubrick. Scroll down to part 5 for the Parsons/Hubbard story.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Ode To Yamasaki – Was the WTC architect a CIA asset?

This is an interesting read. Not as a 9-11 thing, but because it contains MANY Q topics indeed.

C_A
Saudi Arabia
That group I refuse to mention anymore
Social engineering (Pruitt-Igoe housing project)

All centered around a guy who simply has no reason for existing in the position he is in.

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join