It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
MIT Media Lab founder: Taking Jeffrey Epstein’s money was justified

MIT Media Lab director Joichi Ito has faced pressure to resign after revealing that he took research funding from financier and alleged sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein. But today Nicholas Negroponte, who cofounded the Media Lab in 1985 and was its director for 20 years, said he had recommended that Ito take Epstein’s money. “If you wind back the clock,” he added, “I would still say, ‘Take it.’” And he repeated, more emphatically, “‘Take it.’”

link

Nicholas Negroponte and his wife opened a chain of schools in Cambodia
link

Nicholas Negroponte's brother is John Negroponte

Negroponte served in the United States Foreign Service from 1960 to 1997. From 1981 to 1996, he had tours of duty as United States ambassador in Honduras, Mexico, and the Philippines. After leaving the Foreign Service, he subsequently served in the Bush Administration as U.S. permanent representative to the United Nations from 2001 to 2004, and was ambassador to Iraq from June 2004 to April 2005. In November 2010, some of Negroponte's letters were released on the website WikiLeaks.[2]

Negroponte: Destroyed Torture Tapes? I Don’t Remember
link

TIM KAINE, JOHN NEGROPONTE, AND THE PRIEST WHO WAS THROWN FROM A HELICOPTER
link

I've looked further into Aaron Swartz, MIT & Epstein and found so much info, it could take me months to research every lead. I'll try to compile as much as I can and post on the Q threads.

Basically, everyone involved in the MIT Media Lab is intricately tied to Cambodia. Which is a 'hotbed' for human trafficking. Several people in the upper echelons have ties to Cambodia from world leaders, ambassadors, intelligence, the elite...it's like a haven for them. I've even found Robert Mueller's name brought up.

A Russian investor created a shell company (with U.S. investors) and built a resort called 'Snake Island'. You can read more at the link

I'll post more links below for the info I've found if you want to dig

link

link

edit on 11-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
inspiration from Hong Kong

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

John Negroponte, 1st Director of National Intelligence has a looong deep state military-industrial complex beyond belief history. Negroponte is not even their real surname either. I'll have to dig up some old links on that one.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Greg 🍁 #PPC2019
‏@greg_scott84

UNITED NATIONS
1) An in-depth look at the UN and the people who have been involved in its creation, operations, and programs.

twitter.com...

Twitter UNroll

The UN charter was based on the philosophies of Helena Blavatsky, who founded the Theosophical Society, Alice A. Bailey, and Manly P. Hall (Scottish Rite Freemason).

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Real name or not it translates to Blackbridge.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Gen Flynn & Sydney Powell Strike Back 💣💥
Their motion to compel the production of Brady (exculpatory) material has just been unsealed...

MOTION TO COMPEL THE PRODUCTION OF BRADY MATERIAL AND FOR AN ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE [PDF]

Michael T. Flynn (“Mr. Flynn”) requests this Court (i) order the prosecutors to show cause why they should not be held in contempt for their repeated refusals to comply with this Court’s Brady order and their constitutional, legal, and ethical obligations; (ii) compel the government to produce to Mr. Flynn evidence relevant and material to his defense as identified in this Motion; (iii) compel the government to produce to the defense any additional information that has come to the attention of the Inspector General, the FBI, or any other member of the Department of Justice that bears on the government’s own conduct or its allegations against Mr. Flynn; and (iv) order the government to preserve all emails, documents, texts and other material relevant to the investigation of Mr. Flynn including by Special Counsel.

Techno_Frog thread

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Greg 🍁 #PPC2019
‏@greg_scott84

UNITED NATIONS
1) An in-depth look at the UN and the people who have been involved in its creation, operations, and programs.

twitter.com...

Twitter UNroll

The UN charter was based on the philosophies of Helena Blavatsky, who founded the Theosophical Society, Alice A. Bailey, and Manly P. Hall (Scottish Rite Freemason).

Interesting, didn't know about ALICE B. or Blavatsky - Hall is a hero so some alt folks. Really slightly different versions of Fabian Frankfurt and Dr. Fraud.

We'll remember from high school social studies that The League Of Nations was the failed precursor to the UN. It was unable to effectively hold off the outbreak of WWII, mostly due to its low membership and lack of authority.

What changed? Why no authority, then... poof? Not only authority (guns) but money and willing leaders...

I'll get the official version of blah blah blah meh war, meh global economy etc. but that is incompatible with those three above alone.

Something happened to galvanize enough of those who saw the League of Nations fail a few years earlier to sell out the entire plane(t).

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I couldn't find much about their background..only that their father was a Greek shipping magnate? Unless that's also a lie

Here's part of a statement he issued about Cambodia when he was Deputy Secretly in 2008

We welcome Cambodia’s increasing involvement in solving regional and global problems. Once the beneficiary of a United Nations peacekeeping operation, Cambodia today has peacekeepers deployed in Sudan. Cambodians have also provided demining assistance to Afghanistan and Iraq.

We have also been impressed with the strides that Cambodia has made in its efforts to combat trafficking in persons in recent years, and the progress of the Khmer Rouge Tribunal.

link

It seems like the public persona they project is the exact opposite (mirror) of the crimes that they hide. All the children's charities they set up are meant to protect the perpetrators as they procure the victims. Especially anything involving the UN

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The SharpEdge has a very detailed thread on the Humpty Dumpty Institute

2 HDI is a non-profit org that works closely w/the UN, US Congress & US State Dept w/the goal of tackling “difficult global & domestic issues by establishing innovative & strategic partnerships that provide sensible solutions to serious problems.”

14 Another member of the HDI board, is Walter Simon Arbib, President, Founder & Director of Skylink.

15 This 2010 OIG Report on The INL Air Wing Program In Afghanistan and Pakistan reveals that SkyLink is a subcontractor of Dyncorp.

18 Jennifer Diamond is also on the BOD of HDI. Her husband, Bob, was ‘pushed out’ of Barclays ‘amid a Libor-rigging scandal’ & WHO was there usher in a new CEO for Barclays? Jeffrey Epstein. The new CEO, Jes Staley is in Epstein’s little black book.

19 Co-Founder of HDI, Constance Milstein, received the 2007 Urban Visionary Award by Cooper Union for outstanding urban citizenship. Jeffrey Epstein dropped out of Cooper Union & NYU’s Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences just before landing his job at the Dalton School.

21 Shortly after the FBI reopened a criminal investigation into the mishandling of classified emails through Weiner’s laptop, Abedin attended a fundraiser held for HRC at the home of Constance Milstein, the co-founder of the Humpty Dumpty Institute.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Does a high-level 'conspiracy' exist to gradually bring about a global totalitarian dictatorship?

Could a One World Government establish peace, prosperity and security for all through dictatorial oversight?

What does the media think about the concept of a 'New World Order'?

What do politicians, scientists, economists and other 'experts' think about that concept?

What 'special interests', institutions, companies, donors, foundations, organizations and lobbyists do supporters of a One World Order' represent?

Are those supporters beholden to a 'higher power' that--if 'crossed'--could destroy them?

Do those on the 'lower echelons' seek favour with those on 'higher echelons', hoping to get 'tapped' for 'elite' positions of wealth and power when the Globalists' Agenda is finally accomplished?

The UN is a host for every parasitical, soul-devouring maggot in existence. The only way to get rid of the parasite is to stop feeding it. Abolish its host-the UN!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The only thing I really know about Helen Blavatsky is that she wrote about Atlantis and Lemuria

blavatskytheosophy.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The UN lol

Has world hunger ended ? Has human trafficking ended ? Equality amongst subscribed nation's ? Intellectual property protections ? How about anything even...
Peace and no war ?

Exactly why are they still on US soil ? Beats me ...
What accomplishment has the UN got a claim to hang their hat on ?

What a sham !
Ymmv
Godspeed
edit on 9112019 by MetalThunder because: Anni 7 7 7

Auto correct sux donkey ballz lol
edit on 9112019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

REALLY ? Lol
Full Throttle.... Not letting up
edit on 9112019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Twitter

"Let's Roll"...8Chan about to come back online???...Hope so...

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Is Todd Beamer the I.T. Guy for 8-chan?

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I see no luv for the UN here and rightfully so. Dang, MT even changed his avatar to reflect. 🔥

Good questions that you rarely hear and we have alot of powerful overlords against humanity.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Todd Morgan Beamer (November 24, 1968 – September 11, 2001) was an American aboard United Airlines Flight 93, which was hijacked as part of the September 11 attacks in 2001.

Wiki

"Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll." These were Beamer's last words to Jefferson

He was a passenger on 9/11 who helped take control of flight 93.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Todd Beamer (died this day, September 11, 2001), United Flight 93 Passenger.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I know

I'm hoping that, as well as a tribute, this was a double meaning for 8chan coming back online soon...

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Thank-you. Todd is indeed an American HERO!

Speaking of which, the U.S. Supreme Court just approved President Trump's plan to mandate that asylum seekers apply for U.S. asylum in their home country. Not AFTER they have arrived in the USA.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As you see at the link, the California 9th Circuit approved it first, yesterday. That's a big deal. Trump's judges are increasingly making their mark across America.

edit on 9/11/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join