It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Comey made that statement in April 2019. Now that Comey himself has been recommended for indictment by the IG, maybe McCabe has been meeting with DOJ officials this week to cut a deal for himself. He'll testify against his old boss, James Comey.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Where did you obtain that photo? I want to ZOOM in.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It was in the last thread too.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

but I thought they were friends. lol

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

meek
[mēk]
ADJECTIVE
quiet, gentle, and easily imposed on; submissive.

Who in your opinion are more meek.
Repubs or dems?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

images.google.com search g7 2019 round table above.

Many choices to choose.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Make what you will of this. 🤔

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Interesting development. Kate the next Queen?

The end of the Fab Four: Prince William and Kate Middleton's charity officially REMOVES all mention of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle as the Cambridges formalise their 'split' from the Sussexes.

The end of the Fab Four

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The sort with Spread... sheets?

LOL. Well played.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Observationalist

I had a rather synchronistic thing happen to me today. It was kind of out of the blue. In the course of a conversation, an ex-LE officer started talking about a class he once had to take in connection with his law enforcement education.

He said that the amount of child abductions is mind boggling. I asked why in the world would someone take a child and mentioned that I had heard some horror stories. He then went into some detail about what they learned in the classes. He said devil worship is a real thing (of course, I knew that) and it is more prevalent than you think.

He said that children are tortured and ritualistically killed. In their classes, they learned about Santeria, black magick, and cult rituals. I asked him about Satanism, and was told that if someone tells you they are a Satanist, they probably are not.

He said real Satanic worshipers are very serious about it and they come from all walks of life. They are as dedicated to Satan as a Christian is to God. Many are doctors, lawyers, business people, and lots are connected to Hollywood. They believe they receive their power from Satan.

He told me how they discovered certain things and about some of the grisly rituals these people perform to receive "power".

Of course, I knew this stuff (sans the details...ugh), but what I took away from the conversation is that law enforcement is very well aware of the horror and evil that exists in this world, especially that done against children.

It made me just want to cry.

Wow, thank you for this reply. It is very sad and very real. I have been so much more “awake” lately. Noticing how this pop culture is being used to subtly program kids and parents, like a frog in boiling water. We have begun to accept as normal things that once were grotesque and obscene and anybody who challenges it is tossed aside, like just another FB post that’s not a meme.

There is this ingrained desire to stay put in one’s own personal bubble of reality, this custom truth is their wall and blinders.

Meanwhile those who see are like damn this is all a trap. We can get angry but in the end, “Despite all my rage i’m still just a rat in cage” ... I live in California, So I get a front row seat to the construction of the cage.

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

If Q really wants me to enjoy the show, I say screw the tribunals. Give them each a weapon of their choice and set them loose in an arena. Last one standing gets a comfy bed at Gitmo

edit on 27-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I have an interesting dig for anyone with the appetite - I don't have the bandwidth.

It centers around Louis Mountbatten 1st Earl of Burma

I chanced across a statement in his Wiki a week ago that said in the 1930s he spent time flying around Peru using the same pilot as a companion. It appears to have been edited out but others may be able to find it.

Other references point out that, how shall we say it, the Earl "swung both ways".

It's common knowledge that the Earl introduced Queen Elizabeth to his nephew Prince Phillip, who became her husband. Also that he was the "favourite uncle" to Prince Charles - this brings into question exactly what relationship he had with Charles.

Few may know that he also introduced Jimmy Saville to Prince Charles!

However my proposed dig is also in another direction... the great grandson of the Earl's "Peru Pilot" will be the King of England after Prince William because... the pilot was the grandfather of the Duchess of Cambridge!!

Here are some other interesting links the Earl had:
1) Queen Victoria and Tsar Nicholas II of Russia were his godparents,
2) He fell in love as a youngster with his cousin at the Russian Royal court (from wiki):

In childhood he visited the Imperial Court of Russia at St Petersburg and became intimate with the doomed Russian Imperial Family, harbouring romantic feelings towards his maternal first cousin Grand Duchess Maria Nikolaevna, whose photograph he kept at his bedside for the rest of his life.

3) He was an aide de camp to King Edward VIII (before he abdicated)... there is a photograph of him closely behind the king in a pool here

In conclusion, I think there are 3 important things to be uncovered here:

1) Is there a generational pattern of "secondary" royals being paired with pedophilia "fixers"; Mountbatten and Saville, Prince Andrew and Epstein? Mountbatten and Edward VIII?
2) Does bisexuality run in the royal families of Europe? Mountbatten, Edward VIII, others?
3) Does the generational royal fixer's remit also spread to managing the "inbreeding programme" by setting up and training future generations' partners?

Other links:
Link1
Link2
edit on 28-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Now the States themselves have little influence beyond just the amendment process.

Thanks Lance, I appreciate your comments. I was thinking myself it is odd how the states seem to have an undersized role in our governance. At some points in our history, that may have been for the better, but at present, the lack of any oversight over the federal government has become an obvious deficiency.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Synchronicity EMN... see my post further down from yours.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Also the pattern of Royals having Court magicians necromancers and soothsayers. We all know about Pharaoh in the Bible but more recently there was also Rasputin in the Russian Royal Court mesmer for the Germans, crowley for the english and today marina abramovic for everyone.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I'll find a zoomable version online. Thank-you.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
but I thought they were friends. lol

Comey is prepared to throw Andy McCabe under the bus, just like he's already thrown former AG Loretta Lynch under the bus. ("She told me not to prosecute Hillary" - paraphrased)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join