OMG - UK Parliament PROROGATION is about DECLAS, not BREXIT!
I woke up to an Epiphany - the prorogation of the UK parliament is to protect it when DECLAS occurs. The fact it helps get BREXIT through is
This explains why Boris Johnson is not worried about the law passed to instruct him to ask EU for another delay. His reply has been "In theory..."
because he knows when DECLAS breaks MPs will be too busy asking for heads to roll.
Some reasonings and impacts:
1) Prorogation was authorised by the Queen for an unspecified date between 9th and 12th - this Monday to Thursday. Why not a fixed date? Because it is
dependent on which day DECLAS happens!
2) Prorogation closes both the House of Commons AND the House of Lords. There are guilty people in the Commons re DECLAS and in the House of Lords re
cabal, pedophilia, etc. When DECLAS breaks, if parliament is open, any member of either house could call for the Sergeant-at-Arms to arrest guilty
members. This would include, amongst others:
a) Theresa May, former PM, who still sits in House of Commons,
b) Boris Johnson, who signed off on UK support of the FISA warrants,
c) Amber Rudd, who resigned yesterday, who was Home Secretary from July 2016 thru 2018 and in charge of MI5,
3) What would happen if parliament was open?
a) All the dirty laundry would be washed in public (because all parliament is televised),
b) Labour Party would trash Conservative Party into the dirt,
c) Conservative Party would trash Labour Party into the dirt because of Tony Blair's cabal involvement,
d) Liberal Democrat Party would trash both the above but in turn would be trashed for Nick Clegg's involvement (who is now at Facebook),
e) Scottish National Party would say all the above are corrupt and they now want Scottish independence!
f) Republicans would demand the end of the Royal family.
4) Arrests or resignations would leave key roles in government leaderless making the UK unmanaged but proroguing allows the government to more
effectively deal with the situation out of the public eye.
5) The 5 weeks of proroguing allows the story to unfold fully to the point that we see Boris Johnson was blackmailed and therefore not as guilty as
first appeared. Without that 5 weeks, he would be removed as PM based on initial reactions to DECLAS!
6) By proroguing, the UK government makes all the above manageable by the government and that management has already started - by removing 21
conservative MPs from the Conservative Party recently, Boris has already partly cleaned house before The Awakening breaks open.
7) Mass riots and protests outside of parliament would not be very effective if there's no one there for 5 weeks!
8) By the time proroguing finishes the cabal EU control will have been shown to the public and it will be very difficult for parliament to push
through a BREXIT extension... then, as I predicted, UK will crash out of EU in a No Deal BREXIT.
9) The effect of DECLAS and PROROGATION also removes any control the EU has over stopping BREXIT.
edit on 8-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)