It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I don't know how complex it gets but your theory is too simplistic. imo

Ever study psychology?

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The Latest: Researcher tied to Epstein quits NY Times board

Times publisher A.G. Sulzberger and the company’s president, Mark Thompson, said in a companywide email Saturday that former Media Lab director Joi Ito has resigned from the board “effective immediately.”

The MacArthur Foundation and the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation announced Ito’s resignation from their boards, as well.

www.washingtonpost.com... 0a91656d7db6_story.html
edit on 7-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, not too far left-field... but frightening because it takes us one veil closer to seeing that we ARE in a matrix!

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Are you attempting to debate me? How's this --all theories are plausible

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
POTUS tweet DECODE - concludes Q-team control 8chan board software:
Part 1

The Failing New York Times stated, in an article written by Obama flunky Peter Baker (who lovingly wrote Obama book),”Even after the President forecast the storm to include Alabama.” THIS IS NOT TRUE. I said, VERY EARLY ON, that it MAY EVEN hit Alabama. A BIG DIFFERENCE.....

Part 2

...FAKE NEWS. I would like very much to stop referring to this ridiculous story, but the LameStream Media just won’t let it alone. They always have to have the last word, even though they know they are defrauding & deceiving the public. The public knows that the Media is corrupt!

4:44 PM - 7 Sep 2019

Consider the implications... Jim Watkins IS actually part of Q? Or Ron (@codemonkeyz) is part of Q? Or Brennan, who provides admin access to code, is part of Q? Or Q-team run 8chan and the aforementioned have just been the public face of 8chan?

I think we may find out very soon. 8ch may be back online Monday! Watkins may be a helluva lot smarter than he appears. Much has been cooking in the background with Watkins & Epik while 8ch has been dark.
I'm still skeptical on where Hotwheels is going to fit in this going forward.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Prince Andrew turns off comments on his Instagram amid Jeffrey Epstein fallout

Prince Andrew has turned off commenting on his official Instagram account amid fallout from the Jeffrey Epstein sex abuse scandal.

nypost.com...
edit on 7-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Are you attempting to debate me? How's this --all theories are plausible

I asked you a question. I think that's pretty obvious.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Can a Prince be fired? lol

He’s got no way to step out of spotlight.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, did you pick up on Kim Watkins' answer on intelligence agencies?

"They asked me if I worked with intelligence agencies like Russia, Iran, Syria, Venezuela and I told them that I had never worked with THOSE intelligence agencies in THOSE countries!"

Also how on earth does a guy who has made a few million justify a large investment creating his own cloudflare on a site that makes only $12k profit a year? My guess is that someone is providing him that for free - maybe the military?

edit on 7-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

THIS IS IMPORTANT - the Chan ID and Chan post number are generated by 8chan board software - Q could not be doing this unless Q TEAM CONTROL CHAN BOARD CODE!!!

I was thinking about this the other day, when i saw that the seconds in the timestamp are also part of the decode.
I cannot see anyway Q could post to the exact second required unless, as you say, Q / Q-team control or have influence over the board code.

Yes, i noticed that too.

I thought that was either a very telling answer or being very careful in what he's saying...
edit on 7 9 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

look, you don't know Epstein and neither do I. we're all just spitballing, here so it's a ridiculous waste of energy to argue over who's right & who's wrong.
we're all in this boat, together. it's not a competition. this is me expressing my humble opinion...

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Diaspar, whilst posting to the exact second is extremely difficult, Q at least has control over the time they push the send button...

With the Chan ID and the Chan post number, like any other 8chan poster, they have absolutely NO input in to what appears in those fields... - unless they control the operational running of the 8chan code?

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Yes, I did! Seems Congress was more interested in him and the 8chan intel honeypot.

Possibly, some partnership with Epik but like you said I think he may have some heavy hitting supporters. I assume he plans to move or have a backup network for his money making sites. I'm not sure what all his assets & how many platforms/sites he owns.

When 8ch comes back online a D5 avalanche of info and swarm of attacks is likely to occur. Next week could be very exciting.

edit on 7-9-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Agree, although i don't really think it's feasible to get the exact second correct every time needed

So here's my theory;

At some point after the initial Q posts either JW or Q realized they were onto something big (the movement started to gain traction). Via one or the other (likely Q imo) direct communication was made and a a request made to manipulate the post before it went live to the board. Q sends to JW (or one of his trusted people like CM) with the post text and what needs to go in for the timestamp, chan id, chan post number etc. They make the changes, which would only take a few seconds for them, before posting to the live board. Voila...

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
POTUS retweet of Judicial Watch tweet - DECODE:

.@realDonaldTrump retweeted our petition! Right now, our borders are being used as gateways for drug cartels & violent criminals. That's why JW fights illegal immigration in the courts. SIGN HERE: jwatch.us...

< video>

2:00 PM - 7 Sep 2019

1) I think Judicial Watch ASKED POTUS to retweet their tweet because the CAPS only gives:
DTRTJWSIGNHERECD = 187 = 1+8, 7 = Sep 7th and CAPS can also read...
DT, Retweet JW, sign he received!

2) from timestamp of 02:00, Q200:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3EnVOnlV No.150522442 📁
Nov 22 2017 17:45:01 (EST)
Rizvi Traverse Management.
Happy hunting.
Q

a) Date points to Sep 7th... Nov 22 2017 = 1+1+2+2+2+1 = 9 = Sep, followed by 7 = 7th,
b) Timestamp of 17:45:01 also = Sep 7th = 7:4+5

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Anyone ever figure out how Epstein earned hundreds of millions of dollars? Lots of articles about his spending and donations, but none (that I have seen) on how the huge fortune was generated.

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join