It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Short on time so will just post these conclusions on latest POTUS tweets - more action commands!:

tweet points to "Hunt for" in Q852!

tweet points to Q1038...

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 311352 No.916268 šŸ“
Apr 6 2018 01:20:00 (EST)
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 311352 No.916218 šŸ“
Apr 6 2018 01:16:37 (EST)
BOOMs en route.
Blind.
5:5
GREEN_578cDT324-45785sd4DMP
Q
>>916218
Device hold.
Comms transfer castle.
Chatter.
Rig for silent.
Q+

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Love It!!...

Twitter

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

WOW!!!! OK, so now I have a further understanding as to why the session with Congress was closed-door. You have GOT to figure someone there had the balls to ask him about Q. I wonder what he told them?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Wouldn't that be a hoot if Watkins turned out to be Q.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This was just what i was thinking!

a reply to: PokeyJoe

Will def be interesting when we find out what was asked & what JW answered!
I was also thinking this does show to me just how much JW supports Q and supports getting Q back online.
Whether Q posts again is another matter...

Anyone know if the request to televise the next session was granted?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Hillary documents [PDF] (lots of redactions)

25 Amendment documents [PDF]

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Moar AL...

Very interesting reply to the above tweet.

@ET

One thing I have noticed and find REALLY troubling is the notion used to be "I don't understand, can you explain or I'll go figure it out." In the DJT era the refrain has become "I don't understand, you're an idiot."

It is inconceivable to the majority of the population that their public school education did make them experts in all things all the time and their ability to be shameless about their ignorance has never been more pronounced.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Kind of ironic that the CIA chooses a book theme for their photo not long after G. Maxwell's photo op reading a book about the CIA

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

part one wouldn't surprise me that much.
2012 anyone
nbcnews.com

April 2012: Eight Secret Service agents doing advance work for a presidential trip to a summit in Colombia lose their jobs after allegations that some took prostitutes from a strip club back to their hotel rooms. A Justice Department investigation finds that two Drug Enforcement Administration agents arranged one encounter between a prostitute and a Secret Service officer. Obama later says: ā€œWhen we travel, we have to observe the highest standards.ā€

and from 2017
washingtontimes.com

A Secret Service agent working on Vice President Mike Penceā€™s detail was just arrested and suspended for allegedly trying to hook up with a prostitute in Maryland.

not to mention the agents that are complacent in whatever Bill was doing on those trips to the Caribbean, but what else do they know about the weirdly timed trips by seated officials from previous administrations. I knew a guy that worked in the Uniformed Division of the Secret Service, and he flat out told me that sometimes when a forgery bust took place that not all the fakey Benny's would get turned in and reported on. So while most of them are on the up and up, I wouldn't be surprised at all if some of the Plain Clothes Division were also a little corrupt like the people they watch.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Good thread on Christian Transhumanism, A.I. Church, Catholics, Vatican, and Cyborgs.
It's like some of these mad scientists want humans (2 genders) to become the minority. Think this may be what Q was warning us about in the earlier Q drops.

FurorRises
ā€@FurorRises

@CarrollQuigley1 hit the nail on the head here. The Luciferian elite cabal is hellbent on- and I quote- "attempting to usurp spirituality through Transhumanism".
Let's take a look from another angle entirely.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Is that Watkins with a Q lapel pin?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I would like to see what Democrats looked like yesterday coming out of that hearing. They sure did not run to the Press with their usual lies.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Yes it is. But we don't know if he put it on after getting outside, or if he wore the Q pin in the hearing.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Yes it is. But we don't know if he put it on after getting outside, or if he wore the Q pin in the hearing.

I hope to heck he wore it in the hearing.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Drives off in a Hellcat with vanity plate QS3NTME

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think it probably was going great until he handed over the data that Q is posting from NSA headquarters

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
8chan could be back online as soon as next week, lawyer says

ā€œThis isnā€™t written in stone, but somewhere around a week, they hope to be back,ā€ Barr said.

Barr toldĀ The VergeĀ that he believes the tools Watkins described are complete, but he could not comment on exactly what the tools are or how the relaunched 8chan will counter illegal content on the platform. In his prepared remarks, Watkins did say that 8chan could implement a ā€œread-onlyā€ mode for when the site is in a state of emergency, like when a manifesto is posted, or created a separate ā€œrestricted modeā€ that would go into effect under the same circumstances that would make the site inaccesible over the Tor Network and prohibit users from posting any files.

But Barr pushed back against reading too much into that idea. ā€œI donā€™t think it is the restricted mode,ā€ Barr toldĀ The Verge,Ā ā€œbut it is with respect to being able to identify illegal content.ā€

www.theverge.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Think about what "as soon as" means. We've been hearing that about declassification, IG reports, and indictments... for two-plus years.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

lol so maybe a year from now?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Rare two-headed snake nicknamed 'Double Dave' is found in US

I was going to embed Prince's Sign O the Times but this seems to fit the bill better: Brotherhood of the Snake by Testament.

The video is 4:44 long and Ddouble Dave is another 44. Does this mean anything to anyone?

ETA:

44 bible verses about snakes
edit on 6-9-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join