It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently I Was Born In The Wrong Body

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
On Saturday night, I was told by a family friend who is an indigenous Australian and elder of our area that I am not who I appear to be on the surface.

For the record I am of mixed Southern and North-Western European heritage who grew up in regional Australia.

Since I was a young child, for as long as I can remember I have felt and affinity with the indigenous peoples of North America at times entertaining the idea that perhaps I was one in a past life but never outright accepting it.

A few weeks ago after consuming some locally picked fungus I had, not a voice per se but definitely communication come to me suggesting exactly that. I rejected the suggestion as the work of a devious entity telling me what I wanted to hear to confirm my own constructed beliefs. After consuming the same fungus previously I have had the same communications with different messages.

On Saturday night I was at the club rooms of the footy (Aussie rules football) team in my hometown I grew up in and played for for many years celebrating them winning the grand final.

Full disclosure, yes we had both been drinking but were not drunk. This family friend upon me describing these communications (but not the specific messages) stopped me in our tracks, looked me dead in the eye and said "that's the old people (ancestors) talking to you. Tyson, you are a black man in a white mans body, I can feel it and see it in your spirit. All of this (hand brushing my face) is just camouflage - you were born in the wrong body, you are a black man".

It's not the first time this family friend along with another family friend & indigenous elder who was also present have told me I'm a "black fella" but it's the first time I was told they could see and feel it in my spirit. I also participated with them in something that is hard to describe which is something they do calling to eachother, mimicking the sounds of Australian nature and spirit and when I responded one said it gave him a full boost of energy and invigoration.

Since being told this I have had a shift in my perception of my surroundings both physical and non and have started to become aware of 'the old people' who have walked and inhabited the land I live on since time immemorial.

I ashamedly realised also last night that I wasn't even aware of what nation I was born in. I was born on the outskirts of Melbourne and moved down here before I was three. Turns out the creation story of those people, the Bunurong very closely resembles the archetypal flood story and their creator spirit is a sea eagle. Coincidentally, I have also felt a close connection with Eagles since a young age.

Make of this what you will but the shift in my thinking and perception has been so great in the last 36 hours I could not help but share.

I put this in this forum as indigenous Australians are the worlds oldest continuing culture and civilisation.

I have been searching for meaning, identity and spirituality that fits me since I realised the hypocrisy of Christianity and started to question it many years ago. As such, I think I will pursue the culture and spirituality of the land I feel so connected to and reside upon to see if there is any syncronisation.

If not, I will learn more about one of the worlds most amazing cultures we/you Europeans still have infantile knowledge of.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

edit on 25-8-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Please don't derail this thread.

In my personal instance being bullied by student and staff at a Catholic high school led to me to believe I was witnessing a macro and micro hypocrisy in Christianity and Catholicism in particular.

When you understand the Australian genocide and the role of Christianity in it you would possibly have similar thoughts.

This however, is very far removed from the premise of my thread and I respectfully request you not derail it as I am actually hoping for some meaningful interaction regarding the topic.

There's nto many of these sort of threads that come on to ATS these days. If you wanna have the captain Christian america discussion there are plenty of other threads it will be more relevant in.

edit on 2582019 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Not too "up" on Aussie politics soOo... is cultural appropriation still OK there?

As a Cherokee, just wondering.

As for the "oldest continuing culture and civilization", you may want to speak to the Chinese about that.

Or the Hopi.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I apologize, not intending to steal the thread, although you should not lump all of Christianity into the Catholic church and I'll leave it as that.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

This isn't me saying it. These are indigenous elders that believe I am one of them born in a European mans body.

I'm well aware of the troubles associated with non-indigenous people believing they have some conenction to indigenous culture hence my hesitation to even entertain the idea of a past life etc.

You might also want to do your research on Australian indigenous peoples.

I'll give you a hand, there's

This

And This

And This One

And an internet full of more if that is not enough for you.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Damn I've got to try some of that fungus!

Next time you do, see if you can dunk a basketball...

and take before and after measurements of your ovary baster.

This could get interesting.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
I apologize, not intending to steal the thread, although you should not lump all of Christianity into the Catholic church and I'll leave it as that.

Agree mate, could have expanded more and been more specific but failed to do so.

Appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Since I was a young child, for as long as I can remember I have felt and affinity with the indigenous peoples of North America at times entertaining the idea that perhaps I was one in a past life but never outright accepting it.

I'm native american/irish/ dutch and I have felt that way about egypt all my life.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I guess your lack of reply is because you are reading the articles I provided?

I spoke to the Hopi and the Chinese (wow, did you that China encompasses multiple ethnicities and cultures talk about cultural ignorance!)

They suggested I refer you back to the indigenous Australians.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It's an interesting feeling isn't it. Once I'm still not sure what to make of though after this weekend I believe that it was misplaced with Native Americans (I know that is a large term encompassing many different peoples) and that what I felt/feel is actually much closer to home.

Thanks for sharing and for not playing the offended, cultural appropriation card.

Seems you actually read and absorbed my OP.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
You are neither male no female. You are not black, nor any other race. You are a spirit being inside the body you have. That's all.

My grand daughter has believed she is Shirley Chisholm since she could first speak, and told people so. She appears to have her memories too. I think it is just spirit beings (non Human) playing around like they do. It can seem very real.
I have partaken of what you described . I have also read in scripture a warning not to do so, as it encourages Satanic spirit activity

edit on 25-8-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Not too "up" on Aussie politics soOo... is cultural appropriation still OK there?

As a Cherokee, just wondering.

As for the "oldest continuing culture and civilization", you may want to speak to the Chinese about that.

Or the Hopi.

My ex wife is Cherokee too. She is 2 years younger then you. She also has the same preference
We still love each other, but that is why we divorced. Ive been meaning to tell you.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Stories and associations to past lives is somewhat common, you are not alone there. As for all the technicalities, I don't know, maybe some part of us gets recycled as the wheels of reincarnation tick over. So far I have only been able to establish one of me with this mind, body and maybe spirit all together in this life.

Traveling Australia can be a pretty clicky place at times with many small towns and communities having their own culture. If you can find a community where things just flow, great. With some reports and investigations into past memories it does make one go, hmmm...

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I was finding your account interesting right up until you attacked Christianity and then?.

First of all ever hear of parasitic entity's?.

In Christianity it is stated you are given to be born ONCE then to die and then the resurrection, this does not mean that you sleep for a very long time though perhaps some do but that you rise in spirit - and yes there are some whom will argue this including certain sect's whom deny that Christ was God in human form which he most certainly is and was.

Now to some strange experiences of my life, memory's of floating away from a dead crusader who died in an attitude of prayer kneeling with his hands on the pommel of his sword after a fight in a desert somewhere big very muscular youngish bloke with dirty copper blond hair and beard very much like the old stereotype of your surfers but not flashing his muscles to attract the lady's and instead dying after a battle, I was a small boy when I had this strong and impressionable vision.

WAKING shock as I felt someone hitting me hard on the back of my head (I already had received a head injury in this life) then seeing through some girl's eye's as an older man poured hot water over her groin area waking her then turned her head and I felt the shattered skull under the back of her/my head moving like pieces of an eggshell on a boiled egg like when someone has taken the back of a spoon to break the boiled egg's shell before peeling it, I felt the bones grind against one another and into my brain, as he turned my head I saw an old fashioned bare light bulb hanging from it's cord on the ceiling and then blacked out, then I was floating away or being pulled along with the body which I believe was in the boot of a car like I did from the crusader but outside a house about two to two and a half feet over the ground along a dirty mud road with two wheel ruts in it, it was dark but I could see, I was about 24 this time, I got the impression that this was from the 1950's or 60's and somewhere in Yorkshire but somewhere were there were rolling hill's with grass but no tree's, it was night time but I could see the distant light of dawn and in spite of the darkness even the colour of the grass under the wet sky and the reflection in the puddles of water that filled the wheel rut's.

Another occasion many years previously, I was about 14 years of age, I came too in the darkness and found myself flying - this was an oobe and no I do not do drugs and never have, I resisted but was only half awake and could not stop as if something had me by the back of my neck so it was all I could do as I found myself moving fast - very fast through the air to notice my surrounding's in a bewildered state - below me was a jungle and I could see the branches on the tree's, the leaves but not through the tree's except here and there and it was only to the top's of other tree's below them - so dense jungle and despite the darkness and the fact I seemed to be hundreds of feet above them my eye's were so sharp I could see the individual leaves in detail, unable to control my flight I saw a cluster of building's, crude wooden shack's in a clearing and a dirt road and tree stumps in places like they had thinned out the area perhaps loggers or rubber tappers, one of these shack's was the biggest in this crude and temporary looking village that I believe was in the Amazon somewhere in deepest Brazil, this was the early 1980's, I was forced downward with no inclination to do so on my part by whatever was taking me there and toward this largest of the shack's which looked like a normal shed like cabin with a flat roofed lean too added on one side, a big lean too and I flew through the roof, I barely had time to notice that the wall of the shack that had the lean too on it's side was removed leaving it's floor above the ground like a stage and to one side a crude bar, inside the large lean too held up here and there with posts was crude wooden tables and chairs, workaday thing's crudely made and on them were rough looking, dirty faced and clothed men all of whom appeared to be perhaps Brazilian Portuguese by descent except one whom was paler, big obese bloke with a balding head and sweat showing through his shirt.
I was unable to stop myself as I was flown toward a little girl, perhaps nine to eleven years of age dressed in what looked like a piece of sack cloth made into a poncho and tied around her waist with a piece of rope, I flew into the crown of her head and it was to put it this way like being plugged in instantly, I could see, hear, feel all she could but she remained in charge and I still half asleep and utterly bewildered by this, she was giddy, drunk or drugged I don't know which and not so much dancing as stumbling about on that cabin flood that was like a deck while these dirty scruffy rough men were drinking from bottles at there tables and shouting things I could not understand at her, they shouted something and she lay on her back and lifted the front piece of her crude poncho with her two hands her leg's up showing her wares and the big fat man stood up and unbuckled then came toward her, I felt everything and it hurt like hell shocking me awake so I took control of her and screamed NO!, the pale fat man had a look of wide eye'd shock on his face which was dripping sweat as I pushed him upward with her small arm's and I think he may have seen me, I for all this had not understood a word they were saying but had shouted NO! in English as I pushed him upward with a strength that child should not have had and then like an elastic band snapping the connection was broken and I flew backward like an overstretched elastic band to my own body back here in England were I woke screaming NO! and putting my hand's up frantically at the empty air feeling sick, the experience left a very deep scar on my psyche.

Later in my twenty's I found myself on a number of occasion's outside of my body at a time when I was suffering repeated sleep paralysis episodes and on each of these three times in the night I could see my body like a dark mass and had to fight as if walking underwater back to it while an unseen current seemed to be trying to pull me backward and down into the darkness waking each time I reached my body gasping for breath as If I had stopped breathing.

Also in the 90's I saw demon's, had - small - hoof print's appear on the wall of my room up the wall and across the ceiling to over me from beside my head.
Had a piller of black smoke or mist like thing shimmering like a heat wave jump into me and turn my silver crucifix jet black with a film of tarnish, too years for that to stop and metal to stop corroding but I clung to my faith in the TRUE Lord Jesus even more and it eventually stopped going back, just kind of goes grey these day's though metal corrodes on me very fast which it never did before so it may have changed my skin chemistry to become acidic or something.
Encountered demon's twice and faced them off holding a bible - I was not alone as there were other spirit's with me - not saying they were good or bad though, once encounter was a large rabble of them they looked like shadow people I saw there kind several time's but on other occasions they seemed to move away as I came closer, the second encounter was with what I believe was a Gestalt of these entity's (multiple entitys' merging to create an abomination***

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

*** technically a kind of suicide as the gestalt can gain it's own ego and devour those idiot demon's eventually becoming no more powerful then any individual one of them after it has consumed there energy and becoming a leech needing more to keep itself strong), they had strange over sized appearing body's with long stocky trunk's, short limb's and huge heads, were like shadow itself but in three dimension's and absorbed the light as it hit them making it difficult but not impossible to see through them and there eye's were just as dark but were tiny pin prick's of red darkness, my faith and some other spirit's drove these monstrous abominations back toward an old mine shaft which while it was capped they were driven through the solid earth by the mist like grey spirit's that had come to my rescue.

I could go on and on and on, native American's - north and South (obviously) and Aboriginal's from around the world have my respect but PLEASE do not equate them with being anti Christ because they are not though the devil does have his anti missionary's now doesn't he, disposable people that will do his bidding while he uses them up.

But I digress it depend's what you are referring to in your statement about Christianity.

Christ is real and he is exactly whom Christianity say's he is but that does not mean that Christian's are all Christian or correct in there way life does it.

As a small child I had golden hair, unusual golden not straw blond and as I got older it turned to dark brown but back then it was kind of unique and my mum was proud of it and would not cut it which led people to thinking I was a little girl.
At the age of about two and a half we were driving through a town in the north west of England called Huyton were I had never been taken before and I was a typical little boy, this was the 1970's so no seat belt's, and I was carrying on a bit refusing to sit down on the back seat of my mum's mini until I had this strange experience of something coming into me, suddenly I knew an entire life time of knowledge and so much more and it took me over, I Started claiming to be some guy called John and talking beyond the capability's of a two and a half year old, I remembered were shop's were and were John's local pub was before we even got there telling my mum about them before we did while the hair's were standing up on the back of her neck, remembered walking down the street with a walking cane, thread bare trousers made of a cheap tweed and a mismatched jacket and cloth cap with a stained shirt, holes in my kneed's and shoes that were falling apart I was an elderly man whom would go every day to the pub and sit there from morning till night drinking ale with his old cronies, I remembered people saying Morning John as they walked past me in the street and seeing road's that had very few cars on them and those being of the Morris minor and similar type then as we drove away from that place he left my body and I was left trying to remember what he had given and then taken back with him, his attempt to REINCARNATE in a two and a half year old had failed, now here is my point I am for one not sure it was John, it could have been a parasitic entity that had lived IN john and then saw an unformed young mind and decided to have a go at that one and failed or was told to get out by something else?.

Now about the same time, shortly after I was playing with two Matchbox brand toy cars under the living room window in the garden of our council house back in the town of Skelmersdale were I then lived - I was two and a half or three when this happened, I felt a breeze in my right ear and froze then heard a voice like that of an asthmatic old man kind of whispering gasping as it said "Poor poor Paul you are going to have such a terrible terrible sad life I feel so so very sorry for you", it paused then continued while I was frozen in fright "I'll tell you what give me your soul and I will give you a wonderful wonderful life my name is Satan" it then allowed me to move and I screamed NO! in fear and ran for my mum but between the garden and the house he made me forget everything until I encountered that same entity later in life (when I was seeing those vile entity's) and it stole something from me and blocked another memory - turn's out if he block's your memory twice it kind of work's against the older block so while he steals something new he loses what he had blocked and so I had full recall.

So I am telling you that you are wrong, it is not reincarnation if there is then it is a parasite and PERHAPS it still has the soul of it's previous host asleep but still in it's clutches because I don't think they have identity's of there own so they need to hold onto something.

Demon's are real pal reincarnation is NOT unless you are sent back by GOD himself and we live another life in the Spirit but like I say demon's are real so too are angel's and GOD is most certainly real, by the way Christ is God, in the beginning was GOD and with GOD was the WORD and the WORD was/is GOD.

Turn back to Jesus, as for colour I know the Aboriginal people have suffered terribly, evil was done unto them by unchristian men BUT that saying he made was wrong, people are people are people and colour has nothing to do with it, culture now there is the difference everything else is just down to inbreeding.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

This novel because you got to the part where I think there is hypocrisy within Christianity specifically Catholicism?

Sorry for being wrong and not embracing your views, guess I'll burn in hell then.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It’s really embarrassing when white people try to be something they are not so they can feel connected to another culture or group. We all are connected and have our strengths, weaknesses, and differences so why do people try so hard to be something they are not?
How many times have you seen black aboriginal people say they were born in the wrong body and identify with whites rather than their own? Surely it goes both ways if what you claim is true?
Then you go a step further and insult your own “wrong” people as having “infantile” knowledge of your spirit culture.
I suppose it shouldn’t bother me really, so have fun with your peeps Kip. fungi’s up

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

It's terribly embarrassing when it's something they have cooked up themselves but what do you make of it when indigenous elders tell you that's what they believe you are and can feel/see in your spirit?

For the record, I'm still not sold on it but it has been nearly all I've thought about since.

There's absolutely no chance of me heading out in to wider society and claiming to be indigenous.

The 'you' Europeans was tongue in cheek but on reflection reads poorly.

I'm not sure who my people are - could be Celts, Anglo Saxons, Norse, Maltese (and there's atleast half a dozen races that make up Maltese) coupled with the fact that I was born in Australia so I have no idea. Fun story, I wrote a song about it.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Actually don't go that far, I was angry because you insulted a faith which at it's core is GOOD and actually truth but in this day and age when idiot's want to mouth off against it, well freedom of speech and everything I have told you about myself on that is true - and believe me it was not pleasant these are just excerpts from a life time of strange, never really stopped just got used to it I guess.

No one said you were going to burn in hell - Sheol - but that depend's on what you want to do with your life attack Christ and lead vulnerable easily led sleep walkers to there doom and if so then the case is most likely yes or just seeking your own way and if you are part of our family then you will hear the shepherds call in your own way eventually and then the answer is no you won't.

Before my encounter with that horrible old man thing my older sister and her friends had played with a Ouija board in the shed of that garden I later found out, the glass had apparently started to move on it's own so they smashed it and ran away leaving whatever parasite they had unleashed to seek something to feast on so it tried me? or I assume so as that is what the pieces of straw I have after all of these years seem to indicate.

All Christ wanted was for people to be good to one another, live there lives decently, help those less fortunate than themselves and not live like rich guy's overburdened by wealth that does not do them no good in the end as they still die like anyone else and have to come back to him for judgement oh and he did not want you to worship false God's and belief's, as for drug's, well they do you no good but you are free to do as you will to yourself just don't do it to others.

Peace kid.

edit on 25-8-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join