It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN host claims Trump may be responsible for millions more deaths than Hitler, Stalin and Mao

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
There’s a thought and if they kept track there would be a statistic .

How many people have committed suicide because of CNN’s constant doom, gloom and scare tactics ? A lot of these people are deranged and CNN’s narrative can put them over the edge .

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
"Our propaganda is working like a charm. Be outraged! Get angry! Hate! Muahahahaha!"

- CNN

Let's keep giving them the reaction they're looking for. Woo! We should be appalled and emotional!
edit on 8/25/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I'm suing you.

That post caused me to have a hernia from my uncontrolled laughing.

Didn't see that one coming.

edit on 25-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Planned Parenthood is literally responsible for millions more deaths than Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Lord Voldemort...and Rambo.
edit on 25-8-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Planned Parenthood is literally responsible for millions more deaths than Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Lord Voldemort...and Rambo.

But not John Wick.

John Wick still has Trump beat.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah...but what about Chuck Norris ?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I guess that remains to be seen. How do you even start to put a number on the body count from right wing idiocy?

Do you start with all the people dead from climate change, mass shootings, the war on drugs, or do you start with the dead asylum seekers in the camps on our border?

Lolz
How do you even explain Left Wing idiocy?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
And the left wonders why normal folks keep looking at them like they are nuts...

I never voted trump and wont vote trump in 2020 and yet I have to defend him from the lefts idiocy on a regular basis... really wish they would calm down and develop a platform that could actually win rather than focus on orange man bad.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: trollz

I'd say Trump is responsible for the death of trillions, perhaps even more because he won and Hillary didn't.

Its not just this planet Im worried about, All class M planets through out the Milky way and beyond are in danger now that President Trump is in office. Did you know that even cows are passing more flatulence since he took office? Whales in the bottom of all seven seas are committing suicide daily, and the Sun may even refuse to shine, mountains tumble to the sea. There will be no more you and me

edit on 25-8-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I'm a Clint guy myself.

But Mr. Eastwood has his reasons.
edit on 25-8-2019 by EartOccupant because: The smell of gunpowder.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I guess that remains to be seen. How do you even start to put a number on the body count from right wing idiocy?

Do you start with all the people dead from climate change, mass shootings, the war on drugs, or do you start with the dead asylum seekers in the camps on our border?

Lol, even CNN are embarrassed about the stupidity on this one, but here you are trying to underpin the madness.

The US continues to do more than most countries wrt to climate change - the patheitic Paris Accord does absolutely zero. Newsflash. Mass shooting? Oh, that's on Trump is it. Never had those before in America?? War on drugs? Lol. Didn;t that start some time ago... reaching a peak under .. cough.. Clinton? Dead asylum seekers? Enforcing the laws made by Congress is now genocide like Hitler???

Seriously, CNN are cringing with embarrassment over it. GTFOH

edit on 25/8/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
cNn seems to have the same agenda as the rest of the left and the dEmocrat party: Ensure that President Trump wins a second term.

They’re succeeding

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Clickbait
Not
News

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
NEW product for BOTH sides, dem and rep!

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Not fair- Why dint Pol Pot of Cambodia make the list with approximately 2 million deaths?

www.history.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
... but not as many as Casu Marzu or Kiviaq.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Oh yeah??

Well, CNN has assimilated almost as many minds as the entire history of the Borg Collective.
How's that for hyperbole?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Dr. Allen Frances? Please don't have a doctorate in World History. Please.

AllenFrancesMD, a psychiatrist,

Whew!

A psychiatrist, huh? Anyone want to guess who his patients might be?
edit on 25-8-2019 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The People at CNN are C.I.A. Controlled , Eat Human Flesh , are Satanists , Lie All the Time , Hate President Trump with a Intense Insane Passion , and are Un-American Traitors to their Country . Hey , Somebody Prove Me Wrong here ?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I just love it when pro-abortion individuals talk about stopping killing and how much they care about children.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join