It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Reaches Major Trade Deal With Japan.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

originally posted by: pianopraze
Trump has just reached a major trade deal with Japan!

They have agreed to buy all the corn China was going to buy.

This is a major blow to the Chinese, as it takes the wind out of their sails... hehe [sales]... and bite out of their current negotiating power.

Also included are e-commerce agreements. Both Agriculture and Industrial agreements have been put in place.

It will be signed at the UN meeting at the end of September.

Quick, somebody buy a commemorative coin!

I think given everything that has happened in the past, we should celebrate this at the end of September when it's signed. It is a much wiser choice not to trust anything Trump or his people say until it actually materializes.

We've long made our choices to disregard and laugh at material posted my leftist, most of which is incorrect and emotionally contrived.

You people have nothing better to do than beat old horses and push conspiracies, the proverbial "what ifs", which really translate to "Please, anything to derail Trump" because quite frankly you people don't care about America, lol.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Thank you for the information. This is good news. Most of the mainstream media still doesn't know this deal was reached, it seems.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thank you for the information. This is good news. Most of the mainstream media still doesn't know this deal was reached, it seems.

It was on Fox, with their high viewer count and actual audience, a lot of folks will know.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Uhhh yeah...this will go down wonderfully until Japan has to sell "no" to pres. Trump and then all deals are off again..

Wonder what it will be this time...buying Honshu?

Peace

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

This is a major blow to the Chinese, as it takes the wind out of their sails... hehe [sales]... and bite out of their current negotiating power.

Also included are e-commerce agreements. Both Agriculture and Industrial agreements have been put in place.

I think given everything that has happened in the past, we should celebrate this at the end of September when it's signed. It is a much wiser choice not to trust anything Trump or his people say until it actually materializes.

Speaking of experts in all things foreign policy and all things Trump is thinking, how long would it take you to draw up an agreement of this magnitude such that all input was accounted for from both sides and drafted to final for signing and enacting in law?

20mins?
2 hours?
by the end of the business day?

Trumps given it a month and you're triggered by this? Or do you just hate the Japanese?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Uhhh yeah...this will go down wonderfully until Japan has to sell "no" to pres. Trump and then all deals are off again..

Wonder what it will be this time...buying Honshu?

Peace
*Yawn* more, "But but!" and "what ifs", you people complain so damn much.

No Peace.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

a reply to: Duderino

Orange man bad! Orange man Bad OrangeManBadorangemanbad.....

Doesn't it get old to even you on the left? It sure does to the rest of us.

They are working on more agreements, per the Japanese ministers, but have fully agreed to these.

So, it will get even better!

Orange man is a liar, and so are his people. If you think that makes him bad, that's your call.

I just always call for caution when dealing with known and proven liars.
So your cautious about yourself? I'm not so sure, you've pushed plenty lies, mostly stemming from liberal media, but your ignorance will simply see no other way.

Meanwhile, real world actions are occuring and you're playing hypocrite.

Keep losing.

It's amazing how you always come off as really angry, I can actually see the vein on your forehead... but you never, ever back up any of your opinions with a link or proof. Very predictable.

Sit back and have a White Russian, seems to me like you really need one.

edit on 25-8-2019 by Duderino because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Complain? I have no reason to complain..

I'm just watching the narcisistic *#$storm and making a prediction based on previous experience.

Peace

link   

Orange man bad! Orange man Bad OrangeManBadorangemanbad.....

Doesn't it get old to even you on the left? It sure does to the rest of us.

They are working on more agreements, per the Japanese ministers, but have fully agreed to these.

So, it will get even better!

Orange man is a liar, and so are his people. If you think that makes him bad, that's your call.

I just always call for caution when dealing with known and proven liars.
So your cautious about yourself? I'm not so sure, you've pushed plenty lies, mostly stemming from liberal media, but your ignorance will simply see no other way.

Meanwhile, real world actions are occuring and you're playing hypocrite.

Keep losing.

It's amazing how you always come off as really angry, I can actually see the vein on your forehead... but you never, ever back up any of your opinions with a link or proof. Very predictable.

Sit back and have a White Russian, seems to me like you really need one.
More assumptions, but what can you expect from known and proven liars that push liberal propaganda? Not much but more assumptions.

Sorry I triggered you.

As for white Russians, just remember, it's just a drink and not Collusion 🤭

link   

Complain? I have no reason to complain..

I'm just watching the narcisistic *#$storm and making a prediction based on previous experience.

Peace
So, complaining, got it.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

You are SOOO correct, and this would be common knowledge in the US also, if our mainstream media were not controlled by the Chinese allied factions in the US. Ugh.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Not my president, not my country...just enjoying the show. Not complaining...believe me.

Peace

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

You are SOOO correct, and this would be common knowledge in the US also, if our mainstream media were not controlled by the Chinese allied factions in the US. Ugh.

Well, to be fair, they have bought their fair share of liberal media tabloid real estate, but recently, Social media has been purging fake pro-CCP accounts lying about Hong Kong.

Liberal Media lies A LOT, by extension, the cretins that push it.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Not my president, not my country...just enjoying the show. Not complaining...believe me.

Peace
You were.

Considering your geographical position, it's no wonder you come off ignorant about Americna politics, thanks for clearing that up for us 😘

🥃😌

No Peace.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
well one thing for sure, after this we will no longer see stories about the plight of the American farmer, he has taken a big step forward to take the pressure off the Farmers and can still pressure the Chinese.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

www.cnbc.com...

Trade war if all rhetoric is China really wanted to win all they have to do is leverage their precious metals market
That's false and been discussed, there isn't anything the chinese can do to "win" other than negotiate new trade deals, they've been stretched.

keep telling yourself that

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This would make a great 2020 campaign song for President Trump...
Although I am not sure that the late Tom Petty would agree ....

edit on 25-8-2019 by charlyv because: s

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Like if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor?

If this were Obama's trade deal the press would be singing his praises.

So far it's crickets except Fox news.

- CNN has "something rotten in Denmark" below Trump's picture on it's homepage and nothing about this huge deal.
- MSNBC has picture of Trump and The Japanese trade deal announcement with title "Trump, Abe at odds over north Korea."
- ABC has "Trump suggests 'second thoughts' about China tariff war, triggers confusion at G-7"
- google news has "Macron pulls fast one on Trump.
- Reuters "Trump regrets not raising tariffs on China higher"
- CBS has "Trump regrets not raising tariffs on China higher"

... I could go on but it is very clear the MSM are PURPOSEFULLY OMITING, lying, and directly obscuring the good news.

That is the Leftest Lying Media today.
edit on 25-8-2019 by pianopraze because: adding all news outlets

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

The Chinese citizenry absolutely love this and they LOVE Trump. They would buy those coins, but of course they would be banned there. The people resent the iron fists of the communist party and love to see them punished. This is good news for the people of China, just not their government leaders.

In fact, you can't tell the difference anymore between our own MSM and the Chinese government, because they act the same.
edit on 25-8-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

That sounds excellent. It isn't true of course.

“We have excess corn in various parts of our country ... and Prime Minister Abe on behalf of Japan they’re going to be buying all of that corn,” Trump added. Abe said Japanese farmers have been struggling with “insect pests” on some of their own agricultural products, “and we believe that there is a need for us to implement emergency support measures for the Japanese private sector to have the early purchase of the American corn.” However, the Japanese leader stopped short of publicly pledging that Japan would buy "hundreds of millions of dollars" worth of U.S. corn, as Trump urged him to do.

Link

And I imagine this is just "for now" as Japan deals with a pest problem.
edit on 8/25/2019 by Admitted because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join