It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If God Was One Of Us? The What The Heck Dream!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

You should share more of your dreams!

Sounds like a weird book indeed, hope I get to read it one day...

Poor fella who'd like to be pope at that age?
I mean it's a lifetime commitment.
No more sex!
If your over 60 ok but under 30 impossible!
Maybe he will un-sin wanking. But still...
That guy will be begging to get killed after seven sexless years

History is always in the making.

You know what they say about the ones that get to write the history books, not the best reputation from what I've heard and read.

No more winners no more loosers, we're in this all together.

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Interesting dream, I like how you structured it, with the rules and the book. And writing a book makes it even more complicated and interesting.

I know it's a dream, but to avoid some logical issues, I'd prefer to have a being *related* to the Divine rather than God Himself, otherwise we fall into some problems, like "how can God forget?! Then He needs another part of His Own to remind Him who He is. Or how can He at times heal?! How many suffering people are there in the hospitals or elsewhere?! He can't heal some and pass by the other ones.
I think if people become aware if He/She is the Divine, then He/She wouldn't have an easy life, it's not that simple joking about it, people are not stupid. And I'm sure there could be other issues as well.

Now don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean that God doesn't manifest Himself on earth as a human, but I think that's going to be for a very short time and in very special circumstances. A whole life as a human for the Holy One?! Almost impossible in my opinion.

So for such a being to have an acceptable normal life, I think he/she would better mix with people, have similar abilities as others, learn and help, be the best of the crowd as humanly as possible. If she/he goes through amnesia, better not forget who he/she is, otherwise it might screw up his/her life.

I think it's a bit boastful for him/her to write a book about "What if" situation, however brilliant that book was written and however peripherally he/she mentions his/her role. There are other ways less conspicuous and totally natural, to let others know who you are and what you do, actions speak for themselves. By the way, that doesn't mean that this being cannot write any other book.

She/he should absolutely not be concerned with his/her image of origin or how/if others perceive him/her as for who he/she really is, and this humbleness must be this being's natural way of behaving, no sign whatsoever of any artificiality. This being should be as closely human to others as possible, any slight sign of vanity means that he/she is not ready for the job.
Absolutely human, absolutely humble, even a remote self conscious thought of who he/she is, must not interfere with the life, job, relationships, etc. Furthermore, the smallest conscious perception of his/her lack of artificiality makes him/her not ready for the job yet. It's almost paradoxical - "forget who you are without forgetting who you are". The Divine always helps this being to achieve that state.

4. Not allowed to cause mass world based events and does not interfere with the plan.

I fully agree with rule #4. In my opinion He/she cannot cause mass world based events because that requires absolutely huge knowledge and wisdom, down to the smallest detail, and this contradicts his/her role closely related to the humans, add to this the fact that this being is relearning things and he/she has gone through some form of amnesia. I simply cannot picture it, cause something gigantic in one hemisphere and go have a coffee the next day with friends.

Nice dream!

edit on 29-8-2019 by miri2019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

It would be a logical move for the CREATOR to take forms of the various fractals that make up each CREATOR Creation group or species to better understand from within...each species intentions and behaviors...
This would verify the numerous Gods over time, including the ones so ancient they are seldom mentioned.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
God is real and alive right now . Unfortunately the satanists (P T B ) will never admit it because they will get there asses kicked in a major way. They have him onvideo performing many miracles (Schumacher levi 9 is a beauty .... just ask AMBLIN ENTERTAINMENT. ..... Oh wait

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

Im so sorry for you

You WANT this to be true, so bad that it is blockin you from reality.

PTB are LUCIFERIAN, and if you are CHRISTIAN, you know SATAN, is gods favorite being, so why you disrespect something you dont have any clue about, sheeple.

oh yes, the fashion thing, ima give you star

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy
God is real and alive right now.

I would say that this entity is as alive now as it's ever been.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: radarloveguy
God is real and alive right now.

I would say that this entity is as alive now as it's ever been.

What is the big clue?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
In my 'Book on Life' god is a transcendent human. Another world another time and he created this world for his own purpose. Who wouldn't if they had the power to? God is not perfect. It is a fallacy to make out that he is. Who can possibly imagine how many other worlds there are with their own creator God. The point here is that we do have our own omnipresent, omniscient God who is not an alien among us. The thing is we (I say we out of politeness) dismiss the notion of GOD because we think we have to kiss his arse, drop to our knees and pray, beg deliverance, so on. Not so.
Simply acknowledging God is all it takes. Sooner or later we are all going to do it. That I can promise.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Out of curiosity OP, when you have these dreams, is there any pre conditioning in the mind via ritual or spiritual practice? Or do they just, come naturally?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacemonk
Out of curiosity OP, when you have these dreams, is there any pre conditioning in the mind via ritual or spiritual practice? Or do they just, come naturally?

None in all honesty, the first time I experienced um what I would call just being was when I was 10. After that all the weird stuff started happening in my life, dreams, coincidences, out bursts of deja vu etc.

I rarely ever meditate at all and I don't really do any practices or conditioning as these dreams just come naturally, some about past, some about future and few as I would call possibilities of certain outcomes.

Funny thing is that when I asked for proof that I am not going insane I um wrote down a sequence of numbers that came to my mind out of the blue which made me win $20 prizes at lottery for an entire week. I laughed for a bit thinking how insane that is but then stopped and sort of was shocked because I realized that this is the proof I asked for.

The universe is a weird place and I was shown some weird things, I've recently also been shown an individual who will soon show up and speak words of meaning and truths.

What if this being doesn't believe the bible because it only contains a small % of the truth and what if all those things like flooding the earth etc were not done by this actual being?

Because the things I have seen or was shown contradict so many things and all lead to what I suspect was that someone took over after the so called perfect state of the Earth fell. I have been shown some insane stuff pre-creation, during and after etc.

In all seriousness I do not know what to believe I have read different texts and from what I saw or was shown only a small % is true. I think what these groups are doing is using a small % of the truth to hook people in and then pile on the bs so to speak.

I know how insane this all sounds...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I know exactly what you mean. I have many experiences similar and often wonder the connection
Check your messages.
Peace and Love

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacemonk

I know exactly what you mean. I have many experiences similar and often wonder the connection
Check your messages.
Peace and Love

Ah yes check your messages too, I share a link to a recent thread that is interesting. Most started flipping out over it but it seems to carry a rather captivating concept of the "What if the person is here already"

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I've always been quite fond of the image of our Father walking among us in an unknowing state as we all.

Yet such is not his way; he will not come in the flesh upon this kingdom until Mankind has atoned for its transgressions as One, in accordance with The Plan. Only then, when we Call to Him as One, will he grace us with his presence. (Folly be it to claim that he left and returned, for it is WE who turned our backs on him.)

However, in a very real way, this IS very much so, for a man walks upon this earth who would bare the crown in His Honor.

The Deception is deep my friends, yet fear not, for the Truth is Light; and no Light may be extinguished, only shadows cast upon it.

I love you All.

EDIT: I would clarify, shadows may *not* be cast unto the light; Light exists in a state of 'UnBeeing' or 'Becoming'. It is the result of Free Will being focused onto Love, through Light which creates 'matter'. Shadows may be cast upon the physical manifestation of the product of Will-Love-Light, yet truly it is as much, nothing but an illusionary shadow cast upon the infinite manifesting itself in wonder.
edit on 8/20/2020 by iammrhappy86 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join