It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egg has tail?????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I found this article on Ananova under quirkies and was really fascinated by this egg. I haven't been able to find any other references to this egg. has anybody else seen this article on an alternate site? Apparently the original article appeared in the Chinese newspaper "Dahe Daily". What makes it most interesting is that the person who found it has no idea what is inside and intends to hatch it? Are there any other stories of other eggs like this? Here is a picture of the egg. (I hope the link works)

"The egg, found by chef Wang of at his restaurant in Anyang city, Henan province, is normal size, but has a tail that is 3 cm long.

It is not known why the egg has the tail reports Dahe Daily.

Wang says he wants to hatch the egg and see what will come out."

www.ananova.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I saw that yesterday. Cant wait till that baby hatches..what do you suppose it is? I hope its contained, whatever they do...No telling what it could be..

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Looks like an onion.

They report that he wants to 'hatch it'? You can't hatch dead unfertilized eggs of the sort that restaurants use. Isn't ananova another pravda worldnutdaily type rag?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
OK, now thats kind of strange. Hows he going to hatch it? Wouldnt the egg be dead after too long?

Oh, and another thing, no-one saying its the first of the reptillian invaders (because I bet money someone would)

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
OK, now thats kind of strange. Hows he going to hatch it? Wouldnt the egg be dead after too long?

Oh, and another thing, no-one saying its the first of the reptillian invaders (because I bet money someone would)

Hot Off The Press...........Government officials are now stating that what was initially thought to be an egg is actually nothing more than debris from a weather balloon. Please disregard all previous claims that this was an egg. You NEVER saw an egg - understand.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partyof1

Hot Off The Press...........Government officials are now stating that what was initially thought to be an egg is actually nothing more than debris from a weather balloon. Please disregard all previous claims that this was an egg. You NEVER saw an egg - understand.

If its not fake then its reptillian, if its not reptillian, its a secret Illuminati representative or a faked moon landing. Some people can get abit sad cant they?

Debris from a weather balloon- now that IS good............fair play

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
maybe its john titor comming back from the future and the egg is his time machine

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
C'mon, they have to know what kind of egg it is...I mean if it was shipped to the restaurant with other eggs, probably chicken eggs, then it's a chicken egg, just a deformed one. Nothing special here.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
When young hens first begin to lay, their eggs will often be oddly shaped, sometimes with thinner than normal shells.....and if you find them very soon after they have been laid, sometimes the shells will still be soft. The egg shown was probably softish and streached a bit as it was being laid.

My grandmother had lots of laying hens and us kids made something of a game of hunting the 'new' eggs....as soon as the hens would cackle, ( alerting us that there was an 'arrival') we would be off on a 'hunt'.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I found something like that the other day i a carton of edds. Not as big, only a couple of mm long.

It tasted just like any other egg.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Remember this egg was found in China - it could very well be that it is a live fertilized egg.

There are no eggs "shipped in" from anywhere for restaurants in China! All the restaurants keep live animals (usually in the back alley) on hand so they don't have to buy refrigerators or freezers. They say it is because they want to provide the freshest possible meals. It's one of the main reasons why disease spreads so fast there too. Butchering of all kinds of animals with a complete lack of hygene. It's scary!

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by trust_no_one
maybe its john titor comming back from the future and the egg is his time machine

Nooooooooooooooo it was Mork from Ork that got to Earth by egg.
nanoo nanoo

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
::Wang says he wants to hatch the egg and see what will come out.::

maybe the antichrist?

man its just bull# again , u can tell its a crab that suffered from mercury or somptin

[edit on 6-3-2005 by kalki]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I agree with Sensfan, its most likely a deformed chicken egg.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
i think a deformed egg won't live long .....don't they?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Makuahine
Remember this egg was found in China - it could very well be that it is a live fertilized egg.

There are no eggs "shipped in" from anywhere for restaurants in China! All the restaurants keep live animals (usually in the back alley) on hand so they don't have to buy refrigerators or freezers. They say it is because they want to provide the freshest possible meals. It's one of the main reasons why disease spreads so fast there too. Butchering of all kinds of animals with a complete lack of hygene. It's scary!

You better have proves on the things you said above. That's one major stereotypical trash I've heard this year. I mean, have you actually been to everywhere in China? I hven't but I 've been watching American TV shows and I can assure you that all Americans are wonton, greedy and disgusting hillbillies not unlike those in the Jerry Springer show.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well Redhare - yes I have been to China. I go about 3 times a year for my work and have been to many places in what is considered south China.
One of my co-workers has family there and we've gotten several very informative behind the scenes tours.

My comments were not intended to offend or to say anything derogatory about the Chinese people. I apologize if I upset anyone. I was simply stating what I observed many times. They're just normal people trying to make the best of their situation. Unfortunately, it does lead to a rapid spread of disease - like SARS.

My point is that a lot of restaurants keep live animals (like chickens).
The egg could very well have been a fertile one - and the man's comment that he wanted to keep it to see if it hatched could be very possible.

I never tried to compare or contrast the Chinese to Americans.
I never stated that every single restaurant in China is exactly as I observed.

It seems that you are inserting your own stereotypical, judgemental opinions into what you read, rather than thinking about the idea of the original post.

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Makuahine]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
ya my idea of which came first the chicen of the egg, i think the eg came first and that a duck layed it of something (a messed up duck) and that how chickens were made, so maybe this is the same thing just instead of like a duck or something going to a chicken its a chicken going to a something else

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
OMG 1st alien chicken hybreed program for invasion has began our new rulers of Earth the Chickens LoL jk. buk buk buk

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Probably a deformed egg. My guess is that nothing will be coming out of that egg alive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join