It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew: I did not suspect Epstein's behaviour

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: alandee
a reply to: ArMaP

I think he is just a complete idiot. Or maybe not, he seems to be getting away with it so far.

He is an idiot. Did you see his Beeb interview when he claimed he had a medical condition that meant he was unable to sweat? Next day our media was full of pics of him coming out of nightclubs. Sweating like a pig.

He is well protected though.

But soon he will be thrown under the bus.
edit on 20-10-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

If it means protecting The Monarchy they won't hesitate in feeding Andrew to the lions.
History shows us just how brutal they can be.

I have no doubt they will try their best to protect him but if they think he is a threat to the continuation of The Monarchy - which he is - or has simply become too much of a liability they will wash their hands of him.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

They have pretty much done that. Wonder what role, if any, he'll play in his Mum's Jubilee celebrations?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I know someone who met him on a golf course.

Asked him how he should be addressed and it was very much "Your Royal Highness".

What a knobhead.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Indeed.

In such a case I would have insisted on calling him Andrew, or even Andy.

ETA
There's no law saying you have to call them 'Your Royal Highness' etc.
Respect is earned.

edit on 21/10/21 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Indeed.

In such a case I would have insisted on calling him Andrew, or even Andy.

ETA
There's no law saying you have to call them 'Your Royal Highness' etc.
Respect is earned.

He walked away. And he called him something, but it was none of those. T&C's prevent me from saying what he called him, but it rhymed with "blunt".

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: projectvxn

I do.

Don't you think it would make a difference if someone entered the jet knowing it had that nickname or not?

I have an interesting little factoid for you. Maxwell was in attendance at Chelsea Clintons wedding. Nice aisle seat. This was AFTER the case in Florida. So the Clintons knew EXACTLY what she did for Epstein and still they had her at their only childs gala wedding. Cant claim they didnt know. Still bosom biddies.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Prince Andrew has defended his former friendship with Jeffrey Epstein, saying "at no stage" did he "see or suspect" any criminal behaviour.

Prince Andrew: I did not suspect Epstein's behaviour

He says this as he is accused by more than one Epstein victim as shown in court documents.

As we can see, those involved are scurrying about trying to explain why they all hung out with pedophile sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, taking trips to a private Island on a jet called the "lolita express".

Clearly, all accused are innocent until proven guilty and I am not one to convict with my opinion. But Prince Andrew has some questions to answer and he should not, in my opinion, rest easy while his name is spoken in connection with the abuse of young girls.

Update 2/6/2022

Prince Andrew to give a sworn statement under oath next month.

Virginia Giuffre is suing Prince Andrew in the US, and the prince - the Queen's third child - has repeatedly denied the allegations.

He will face a deposition, which means giving evidence to lawyers for use in court.

A date has been set for 10 March in London.

Ms Giuffre says the duke sexually assaulted her on three occasions when she was 17 and being trafficked by the late financier Jeffrey Epstein.

She says the duke abused her at Ghislaine Maxwell's home in London, in Epstein's mansion in New York and on Epstein's private island in the US Virgin Islands.
Source: www.bbc.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh well. At least he gets to keep the title of Royal Nonce.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I am a bit concerned here it is all a bit odd. If the MSM was on Andrews's side, this would have never seen the light of day. Remember when they went after Charles Tampons and all. The Queen is too loved and powerful to undermine. Lizard Liz only gets the light of day from David IKe. Undermining the Head of state can only be done by someone more powerful than her. So someone is letting this happen, we all know how controlled the media is. We could be seeing a power play in places above our paygrade. In the event of a complete collapse of the British government at present, the Queen would be an alternative government. Does someone want to remove this option the private life of royalty has always been off-limits? but in the last twenty years, it seems to be So Epstein under whose control played Andrew because he would have been easy to play.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Thing that makes me wonder is, why is HE the sacrificial lamb? Why is no one else in that black book being exposed ?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It could be a warning to the queen, I would say she is a country girl at heart and spared the harsher side of reality. Anyone that gets close to the royals gets vetted by the spooks. So who let the Saville get close and undermine the monarchy? Who keeps suggesting Knoghthoods to Pedos, she does not pick them.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
a reply to: carewemust

Oh well. At least he gets to keep the title of Royal Nonce.

Maybe this Prince is one of the 8 kiddie-loving adults that were supposed to be unveiled 2 weeks ago, as part of an agreement reached with Ghislaine Maxwell. What happened to that? Delayed?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   
All lies.
the queen kicks you out.
that say guilty as hell.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
In the event of a complete collapse of the British government at present, the Queen would be an alternative government.

Really? How does that work?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
In the event of a complete collapse of the British government at present, the Queen would be an alternative government.

Really? How does that work?

If the Queen disolves parliament she then chooses a prime minister to take over. How it works i don't know but at this point in time i'd rather not find out, but i do think the whole of parliament and lords needs a clear out

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

In the event of a complete collapse of the British government at present,....

If Boris is given the elbow then the new leader of The Conservative Party would be Prime Minister.

If there was a 'complete collapse' there would be a General Election and the leader of the party with most elected MP's would become Prime Minister.
Not saying its the best system - it isn't, far from it as I have repeatedly pointed out.....but its a damn sight better than some I could mention.

..... the Queen would be an alternative government.

That would NEVER be an option.
What on earth makes you think that?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Andrew is a complete idiot. Did he do this? Yep. The Queen is sitting there, scotch in hand, swirling it around, "You know, back in the day, I'd have just taken off his head and been done with it..."

Fred..

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Prince Andrew is obviously a bald faced liar. His class of people do not just innocently become friends with people without having access to extensive background information on everyone they associate with.

Do you think he does that personally or does he have someone to get that information for him?

Mi5?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
Andrew is a complete idiot. Did he do this? Yep. The Queen is sitting there, scotch in hand, swirling it around, "You know, back in the day, I'd have just taken off his head and been done with it..."

Fred..

I thought there were no "minimum age" rules in the old days.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join