It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew: I did not suspect Epstein's behaviour

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah you do have a good point there. If the girls were too young then he must swing, but he needed to go before the courts not a grand jury made up of The Sun, The Star, The Daily Mail if real justice is to be done

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
He thought all of those kids hung around for his dazzling personality.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobw927
So I guess anybody that hung around with Jeffrey Epstein was just there for the drinks.

We cannot honestly say they were or they weren't.

Assuming everyone that hung around him knew of what he did is, to me, assuming too much, as is assuming nobody did know what he was doing. That's why cases like this need to be investigated, to really know who knew and who didn't.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

"It was not me" i hear him cry. LoL

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I say we waterboard this inbred # to be certain.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

If we believe Trump is the only billionaire friend of epstein who didn't participate, even though documents and testimony show some recruitment of 'girl masseuses' took place at the Mar a Lago, then we don't have to scrutinize anyone else who claims not to be involved in any way.
a reply to: odzeandennz

Anything for a cheap political point?

There is no evidence at all that Donald Trump was involved in this.

Although there's plenty to suggest that the British Royal Family is balls deep into Pedophilia and other macabre sexual practices.lol

edit on 27-8-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

The fact that Prince Andrew kept in contact with Epstein after he was convicted shows that he either knew what was going on or that he is a complete idiot.

I think he's a complete idiot that knew what was going on and obviously feels
he's immune to consequence. Sometimes ya need a good ole fashioned lynching.
You don't always need proof to know truth. Why should proof become an obstacle
to justice when it involves people with enough power to suicide evidence against
them over and over again? The proof is all the children disappeared to a market
where money is no object. Who else in your mind has that amount of money and
power? You can't seriously think do process is ever gonna effect or detour these
people? Who's power you seem to totally underestimate. How do you get proof
against the people that control proof? Ya don't obviously! All you're doing is
nothing. Because you are thinking exactly the way the want you to think.

So just shrugg your shoulders and go walk'n off. it's time for them to fly off
to any dark corner of the planet to get their adreno chrome. And people like
you won't even acknowledge how jacked up this world of theirs is. Our
unwillingness to see what is going on is just as horrible as anything they
are doing. We are the enablers. We provide what they desire. We are idiots
to them because we're to stupid to do anything about it. I just happen to see it
all plain as day and it sucks. Cause all I can do is shake my head and wish I was like
most people. Totally eff'n blind to world of fresh crap served up daily. Sad beyond
words for the victims.

edit on 28-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
You don't always need proof to know truth.

I do, otherwise I may be applying my personal bias against someone that may be innocent.

Why should proof become an obstacle to justice when it involves people with enough power to suicide evidence against them over and over again?

Because if you act without proof you may be treating an innocent as if they were guilty.

The proof is all the children disappeared to a market where money is no object. Who else in your mind has that amount of money and power?

The fact that someone has the money and the power doesn't mean they do everything that is wrong under the Sun. Opportunity is not a sure way of knowing someone is guilty.

You can't seriously think do process is ever gonna effect or detour these people?

Due process is not supposed to deter criminals, it's suppose to be used to catch them.

Who's power you seem to totally underestimate. How do you get proof against the people that control proof? Ya don't obviously! All you're doing is nothing. Because you are thinking exactly the way the want you to think.

You don't know what I am thinking.

So just shrugg your shoulders and go walk'n off. it's time for them to fly off to any dark corner of the planet to get their adreno chrome. And people like you won't even acknowledge how jacked up this world of theirs is.

You don't know me or know what I'm thinking, so stop trying to guess, you're failing.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

You don't know me or know what I'm thinking, so stop trying to guess, you're failing.

I'll give you that one.

While I stand by my point that your type of thinking is fully anticipated like
the sunrise.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

And what is my "type of thinking"?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Nothing can stop what's coming.... Tick tock...
If this triggers anyone to proclaim their disdain for such truth.. then you reap what you sow... This shall b proven, Example .... The Duke of York... Watch and learn... The timeline we are experiencing is fascinating....
Pay attention... Details matter

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

And what is my "type of thinking"?

As far as I know only what I can verify by your text here in. And that does
constitute a type of thinking does it not? I know I come off over the top
abrasive but you and I are not enemies. And my disgust with these sick ass
people running a wicked world where innocent children are prayed upon isn't
ridiculous. Ergo my passion for children I know damn well are disappeared to a
market that can pay the kind of money it takes to fund such a perverted way
of life.

It's just common sense when you see people with endless amounts of
money and power and worship. Keep poppin up in the media every so often
for the same thing thru most of our lifetimes. And knowing their history with
blood and sacrifice. it would take willful ignorance and a lobotomy not to
see where the missing are going. So to me it's obvious. To hell with the proof
you couldn't do a damn thing with even if you did have it and survived.

I'll take my chances of being wrong to lynch a dozen or so just to send a
message that we aren't that god damn stupid anymore.

edit on 28-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

He's a Freak . Likes Veal , Guilty as Hell , got Caught, but is Still in Denial .

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

As far as I know only what I can verify by your text here in. And that does constitute a type of thinking does it not?

My text is a result of my type of thinking, but it doesn't show it completely.
So, what type of thinking do I have that is "fully anticipated like the sunrise"?

I know I come off over the top abrasive but you and I are not enemies.

I know that.

And my disgust with these sick ass people running a wicked world where innocent children are prayed upon isn't ridiculous.

Nobody said it was.

Ergo my passion for children I know damn well are disappeared to a market that can pay the kind of money it takes to fund such a perverted way of life.

No problems with that.

It's just common sense when you see people with endless amounts of money and power and worship. Keep poppin up in the media every so often for the same thing thru most of our lifetimes. And knowing their history with blood and sacrifice.

That's where I think differently, as it looks like we use the word "know" with different meanings. To me, "know" means only things that I have witnessed personally or for which I have seen strong, clear evidence.
Suspicions, to me, are not facts, and should be treated accordingly.

it would take willful ignorance and a lobotomy not to see where the missing are going. So to me it's obvious. To hell with the proof you couldn't do a damn thing with even if you did have it and survived.

The problem with "to hell with the proof" is that's the system dictatorships use and, to apply that, you are in fact considering yourself above the law, like them, and like them you want to force your opinion/belief onto other people, with permanent effects to their life.

I'll take my chances of being wrong to lynch a dozen or so just to send a message that we aren't that god damn stupid anymore.

I see things from a different perspective. Doing that, as I said, is abusing power, like the people who abuse children do, you are just using it in a different way but, like them, just to make you feel good.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
We need to get the facts down. How many times did Price Andrew fly in Epstein's jet? And did he ever go to Epstein's private island?

The people who liked what they saw enough to go back again & again are the ones I want to see locked up.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

My text is a result of my type of thinking, but it doesn't show it completely. So, what type of thinking do I have that is "fully anticipated like the sunrise"?

Would you play at words with me? The type of thinking your text indicates of course.
Ordinary is quite often anticipated.

I see things from a different perspective.

I know you do! Like everyone else does and it keeps right on happening unabated.
It's weak, looking for proof of something when the proof won't make a
difference any way. Not when the rule of law ( which I do respect BTW ) only
apply's to ordinary people. How can you even defend your position knowing
there's just one kid out there right now scared out of his/hers mind and will
never be rescued. How do you even put them in the same ballpark? I can't
I'm sorry but there are limits to everything.

just to make you feel good.

Entirely wrong because of one word. Good. No it isn't just to make ME feel GOOD!
Because I realize much unlike you, try'n to pic open my brain, because it makes
you feel superior and more self righteous. I realize it isn't about me! And it offends
me to have you say it makes me feel good, when it would only make me feel better.
You just keep being in love with this # hole world. Think'n the rules apply to
everyone right down the line. No matter how redundantly stupid it is.

You're just part of the problem.
edit on 29-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Would you play at words with me? The type of thinking your text indicates of course.

Who is playing? Just tell me what type it is instead of avoiding a straight answer. Or is my English that bad?

It's weak, looking for proof of something when the proof won't make a difference any way.

Proof is the difference between wishful thinking and reality.

Without proof I would be acting on something that could be completely wrong.

How would you feel is someone accused you of molesting children and they said "we don't need proof, we just know he does it"?

Not when the rule of law ( which I do respect BTW ) only apply's to ordinary people.

Then we have to change that, not ignore that proof is the only way of really knowing what happened.

How can you even defend your position knowing there's just one kid out there right now scared out of his/hers mind and will never be rescued. How do you even put them in the same ballpark? I can't I'm sorry but there are limits to everything.

You don't understand what I'm saying.

Entirely wrong because of one word. Good. No it isn't just to make ME feel GOOD! Because I realize much unlike you, try'n to pic open my brain, because it makes you feel superior and more self righteous. I realize it isn't about me! And it offends me to have you say it makes me feel good, when it would only make me feel better.

You didn't understand that part either, I see.

You just keep being in love with this # hole world.

And you keep on thinking you know what I think and feel, and the result is ridiculous sentences like the one above.

Think'n the rules apply to everyone right down the line. No matter how redundantly stupid it is.

When did I say that?

You're just part of the problem.

No, that's what you would like me to be, but I'm not.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
We need to get the facts down.

That's the problem, we have several different versions of what happened, and we cannot know which one (if any) is the true one.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Who is playing? Just tell me what type it is instead of avoiding a straight answer. Or is my English that bad?

I was trying to be polite but I do have a word for it. Naive, redundant,
ignorant, worthless, all when it comes to this context. Okay more than one.
What's the difference? What's your point?

Proof is the difference between wishful thinking and reality.

I disagree thinking is limitless and resides in consciousness.

Proof is completely disadvantageous and just because it's
lacking, Manson could walk free. It often proves itself to be a fallacy and
can defy common sense.

Without proof I would be acting on something that could be completely wrong. How would you feel is someone accused you of molesting children and they said "we don't need proof, we just know he does it"?

If you knew I did something and couldn't prove it legally the last thing
on your mind would be how I feel about it. Don't be ridiculous. If prince
Andy raped you a year ago and you just yesterday realized it was him.
You wouldn't have any proof.

So please for the love of God, help me understand what you're saying so
I'm not struggling to be amicable with you because right now I'm about
to go thru another computer.

I know i have pimples on my ass and the only proof I have is the pimples.
edit on 30-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

He doesn't really have any questions to answer. A British royal would likely not be able to tell the difference between a playboy mansion situation and a sex ring because British popular culture constantly sends the message that playboy mansions run by wealthy white men are everywhere, and that sex rings are run out of dirty motels in vegas and involve immigrants from South America and Asia.

He probably thought that they were the equivelant of playboy bunnies. Paid models that you can look at but not touch.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join