It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The structure/shape of the small intestines is further evidence of poor design/no design

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Most of you will be aware of the structure and shape of the small intestines etc.

Some of you might think "looks so squashed", "all bunched up"; "like it's just been shoved in at the last minute"; "like stuffing in too many clothes in my small suitcase".

That last one: "like stuffing in too many clothes in my small suitcase"...

Is this just more further evidence of poor [intelligent] design/no [intelligent] design?

What do to think?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
no I dont think its poor design. The Small intestine has its shape and length to efficiently extract nutrients from food for cellular energy, blood building and immunity. They are a marvel and even considered the seat of human essence by medevil alchemists.

What an odd assertion

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
They work well as Christmas tree garland too!

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
no I dont think its poor design. The Small intestine has its shape and length to efficiently extract nutrients from food for cellular energy, blood building and immunity. They are a marvel and even considered the seat of human essence by medevil alchemists.

What an odd assertion

That's how you see it? The shape actually allows for a greater chance of issues arising during the digestion process, whilst good is passing through the small intestines...

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I marvel at the human body and the beauty of the relationship between form and function.

Idk, how could the intestines be designed better? All the folding really increases surface area for absorption. Have you seen digestive systems in other organisms that are superior?
edit on 23-8-2019 by dffrntkndfnml because: Sp

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

no I dont think its poor design.

My toilet would disagree with you.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

Most of you will be aware of the structure and shape of the small intestines etc.

Some of you might think "looks so squashed", "all bunched up"; "like it's just been shoved in at the last minute"; "like stuffing in too many clothes in my small suitcase".

That last one: "like stuffing in too many clothes in my small suitcase"...

Is this just more further evidence of poor [intelligent] design/no [intelligent] design?

What do to think?

It seems designed to 'slowly' extract nutrients and move toxins...maybe it is a super computer.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

What an odd assertion

That's how you see it? The shape actually allows for a greater chance of issues arising during the digestion process, whilst good is passing through the small intestines...
Well, working in Healthcare for more than 25 years, I could relate inummerable wonders of a properly operating GI.

Your question and response is based on supposition, not really any kind of proposal.

Do you suppose we should have a straight, course tube? Than I would suggest you could start a thread in regards why you cant be a large cat😉

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

This thread?
Yes, yes it is...
FFS, how many threads do you make in a day?
Go outside for a while.
edit on 8 23 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

This thread?
Yes, yes it is...
Go outside for a while.

Outside the mind can be cruel.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

This thread?
Yes, yes it is...
Go outside for a while.

The mind is the enemy! In a world where peoples heads. eyes and thoughts are buried in the internet, tell me that those who want to retain power don't know how to manipulate the mind of those who are sinked. You can't be that naïve?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Much better design is as like spiderlings use. So, they crab a fly, injecting enzymes into it, so the fly is their bag of Gucci top colon design - portable and removable intestines.

So, why don't mammals use that better version of ... design?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: InTheLight

This thread?
Yes, yes it is...
Go outside for a while.

The mind is the enemy! In a world where peoples heads. eyes and thoughts are buried in the internet, tell me that those who want to retain power don't know how to manipulate the mind of those who are sinked. You can't be that naïve?

Depends on the mind. Mine is quite excellent functioning...check yours.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaddledMummy
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Much better design is as like spiderlings use. So, they crab a fly, injecting enzymes into it, so the fly is their bag of Gucci top colon design - portable and removable intestines.

So, why don't mammals use that better version of ... design?

Are you saying our digestive system does not use enzymes to do it's job?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

No, im proud of my guts, these are very well designed. Digestive system takes more than 24h, even 48h to process all the stuff and feed also millions friendly bacteria from this time. Mammals are very happy zookeepers, but...

Gucci!

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

You must not have a dog. LoL

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaddledMummy
a reply to: InTheLight

No, im proud of my guts, these are very well designed. Digestive system takes more than 24h, even 48h to process all the stuff and feed also millions friendly bacteria from this time. Mammals are very happy zookeepers, but...

Gucci!

Mine are working good, depending of course how I stress them. I mean, they can only work at their own pace. They are limited.
edit on 18CDT05America/Chicago02850531 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I would then take it up with God and point out His mistake..

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I would then take it up with God and point out His mistake..

Why don't we all do that?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

What do to think?

It's clearly a digestive system which works. Not just in humans but across the animal kingdom.

To be honest, the OP is a case study in silliness. It looks messy, so it's wrong! How ridiculous can you get? That's what I think.
edit on 23/8/2019 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join