It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Just Completed More Radiation Therapy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

She's DEAD Jim . From a Horse Named Cancer........

edit on 26-8-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: carewemust

I just had an exchange with a lady in Chipotle who, out of blue, asked me what I thought about that "crazy loon in the White House". I told her President Trump is just what America needed. She said, "Liar...you're wrong wrong wrong!" and stormed out the door...leaving the employee fixing her burrito-bowl looking shocked. I shrugged and told him she had mental problems, and won't be back. Move on to the next customer.

LOL! Love it! She keeps hoping more people feel the same way she does, but can't handle the response when she gets the nerve up to ask!

I sense that liberals are growing tired of losing so badly. The latest problems with Ginsburg, Biden Dementia, Judges siding with Trump over and over... are causing libs to act in ways that make them eligible for being "flagged" as dangerous.

This morning, CNN reported that over 21,000 people have been referred to the FBI for dangerous derangement investigation, just since the Tx/Oh shootings earlier this month.

A closer look would most likely show a majority of the 21,000 are liberal democrats.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Worse Case Scenario for the Dems is Ruth Passes on to Hell as Destined , then President Trump Gets to Choose " Correctly " This Time a REAL Conservative Judge to take Her Place on the Bench ....Ohh , My Bad ..............
edit on 28-8-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Ruth Ginsburg has hired her Law Clerks for next year already. She's betting on President Trump being defeated in Nov 2020.

And Ginsburg remained active during her treatment and has already made a public appearance after the three-week treatment concluded.

Ginsburg has always waved off questions about her retirement, and has repeatedly claimed she will stay in the job as long as she retains her mental strength.

She has also hired law clerks through 2020.
time.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Well , My Money's on King Kong Cancer Taking Her Out Before that . How Well can Ruth Fly a Copter to Safty ? ...Hmm.......

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
LOL has anyone noticed how quick her public appearance was after surgery this time round LOLOLOl

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesuitThe
LOL has anyone noticed how quick her public appearance was after surgery this time round LOLOLOl

Yep , She Needs More Flying Lessons IMO ............)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

She's DEAD Jim . From a Horse Named Cancer........

September 9, 2019

After enduring bouts of cancer that would have killed a mere mortal, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg looks strong, vibrant, and alert, during her visit to the University of Chicago today.

VidClip: lufkindailynews.com...

News Article: news.uchicago.edu...

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
UPDATE 17/07/2020
Confirmed she now has liver cancer.. but will continue on the SC whilst she undergoes chemo.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

UPDATE 17/07/2020
Confirmed she now has liver cancer.. but will continue on the SC whilst she undergoes chemo.

She also had gallstones removed, in addition to the infection treated, this week. Chemo-therapy for the Liver Cancer since May.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: UKTruth

UPDATE 17/07/2020

She also had gallstones removed, in addition to the infection treated, this week. Chemo-therapy for the Liver Cancer since May.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

She will be propped up on a stick till after the election if they have to.
Even if she retires, the Republican Senate will refuse to put another Justice in - because they are weak as f***

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

its a new record posting same info into 4 threads, 1 of which was to do with covid not RG, but hey who cares

this thread is one 17/07 @ 8.58pm

Ginsburg Hospitalized For Infection number 2 17/07 @ 8.56pm

Look at These Covid-19 Hospitalizations - Hospitals Swamped by Small Numbers is Not Good number 3 17/07 @ 8.52pm

SCOTUS Justice Ruth Bader-Ginsburg is being treated for Liver Cancer. 7-17-2020 Update and of course your own thread, which comes after your 3 initial posts
17/07 @ 9.13pm

all with the same link to Fox news

that keyboard of yours takes some bashing, maybe just send her a get well card instead

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

its a new record posting same info into 4 threads, 1 of which was to do with covid not RG, but hey who cares

this thread is one 17/07 @ 8.58pm

Ginsburg Hospitalized For Infection number 2 17/07 @ 8.56pm

Look at These Covid-19 Hospitalizations - Hospitals Swamped by Small Numbers is Not Good number 3 17/07 @ 8.52pm

SCOTUS Justice Ruth Bader-Ginsburg is being treated for Liver Cancer. 7-17-2020 Update and of course your own thread, which comes after your 3 initial posts
17/07 @ 9.13pm

all with the same link to Fox news

that keyboard of yours takes some bashing, maybe just send her a get well card instead

So?
Seems like big news and relevant to most political threads, really, as she is a key person ruling on the major cases reaching the SC.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join