It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Just Completed More Radiation Therapy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
How long before dems start screeching about delaying the next appointment for at least two years?

Or am I already late on that one...

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Wow, look at the number of disclosed medical procedures she has had.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
How long before dems start screeching about delaying the next appointment for at least two years?

That is next. MSNBC is now talking about Justice Ginsburg in past terms. All of her accomplishments Etc.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

That is next. MSNBC is now talking about Justice Ginsburg in past terms. All of her accomplishments Etc.

OhOh they must KNOW something !! 😎

I still think that FoxNews flash a few months back wasn't a "mistake" 😎

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The cancers on her lungs were malignant and supposedly discovered by accident, meaning they were large then. Now she has pancreatic less than 6 months later?

Not a good sign at all, and they only used radiation on it? Not a good sign that either. Usually they do both chemo and radiation to be sure, especially where they let out that this was malignant too.
edit on 23-8-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The inspector General's report on how the Obama Administration spied on Donald Trump it's finally finished as well.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

It's shaping up to be a terrible fall for Democrats. The worst they can imagine.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You're right, It's not a good sign. Would docs even recommend chemo treatment at the age of 85? I wonder if optioning just for radiation treatment was her choice or her doctor's recommendation.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It’s about time they put that old gray mare out to pasture .

edit on 23-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I wish her the best.

Cancer sucks...

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I don't know. My mom is younger than 85, and she went a bout with breast a year or two ago. They found one so small at a screening that it was barely there. It was almost small enough the surgery alone was enough because of where it was located (not close to lymph nodes or anything), but they still decided since its size was marginal that they'd do both radiation and chemo to be sure after the surgery.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I wish her the best.

Cancer sucks...

That's where natural human reaction here should be. I have rarely appreciated her rulings and totally disagree with her politics and ideologies, but my gosh I think it is a real shame that she's got to deal with this in her twilight years. Considering she also lost her husband to cancer, it's been an unkind factor in her life.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What would happen if she were to step down now so close to the next election? Hasn't the president been set that the nomination and confirmation process be postponed until after a presidential election so that "the people" can decide what kinda justice they want?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Disagree with her a bunch, but I would not wish Pancreatic cancer on anyone... not even a murderer.

On the flip side the panic that will ensue if Trump gets to name another might actually be amusing.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Is She getting Treatment or Her Clone ? I am Confused here ..........

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Dem pundits are panicking this evening. They feel that Congress has lost its impeachment appetite while on this "ill advised" 6 week vacation. Their panic is so profound that they've forgotten the SENATE is not going to impeach, even if the House votes to do so. Crazed nutjobs on CNN today.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Rumor has it that More than 3 Dem Senators would not Vote to Impeach if it Reached the Senate . They would Like Keeping their Present Jobs .

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Colon Cancer in '99.
Pancreatic Cancer in '09.
Malignant Lung Cancer in late '18.
and Pancreatic Cancer again in '19 - which they opted to treat with a minimally invasive procedure probably because she is extremely frail.

This kind of pathology isn't random.

She is, in all likelihood, riddled with tumors. This is indicative of a systemic, malignant takeover.

They're probably trying to buy her some extra time... while her clone is being prepared.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

What would happen if she were to step down now so close to the next election? Hasn't the president been set that the nomination and confirmation process be postponed until after a presidential election so that "the people" can decide what kinda justice they want?

It would energize Trump's base just like Scalia's replacement did. Even though that precedent exists, Ginsberg's retirement from office would still cause a major shift in the court make-up. Right now, if we consider Roberts a toss up, it is 4-1-4. With Ginsberg gone it goes to 4-1-3. If Trump replaces her with a Constitutionalist Justice, it becomes 5-1-3 and the Constitutionalists have full control.

Trump doesn't have to replace her before the election. The Senate can stall any nomination and he can use that just as effectively as he did in 2016, while still holding a slim lead in the Supreme Court. This is a no-win scenario for the Progressives.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I still think that FoxNews flash a few months back wasn't a "mistake"

Yesss. That was an odd bit. And there really haven't been any clear photos of her out and about since then ... just people saying they've seen her here and there.

(ATS-Sense Tingling)

Cheers

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

The Dems would surely complain about that, but there's nothing they can do about it. Its not a Senate rule or part of the Constitutional process or anything. It was based on something Joe Biden had said in the past and McConnell used that as an excuse for the GOP-controlled Senate to ignore Merrick Garland's nomination.

If there were to be another vacancy before the election, I have absolutely no doubt that the Senate, still controlled by a GOP majority, would hold confirmation hearings and considering all the Dem screeching about stacking the Supreme Court with more than 9 Justices, I don't blame the GOP or McConnell whatsoever if that happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join