It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump asks if Federal Reserve bigger enemy than China

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Why does someone always have to be the 'enemy', can someone simply not just be wrong or offering a different view, I am no finacial expert so I dont know who is right, but I do not think of wrong as 'enemy' or different view as 'enemy', so China has also just been informed that they are classed as an enemy of America via this tweet, I could not be a politician I try and be friendly with to many people first, never mind I will leave it to the experts Putin, Boris, Trump, Macron, Merkel et al

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
That cheap $2 question will never be answered 🚬

Not in any meaningful manner, no.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Pfft, I hear Andrew Jackson kicked the feds ass back in his day. Trump still has time to shoot someone in a duel, and when he does I will crown him my King.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I laughed way to hard at that... then wept a little realizing many probably wouldn't get the reference.

Cheers, always happy to see someone has a clue on history.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
Man AJ(not Alex Jones) was a true badass by definition. The USA needs more leaders with the kind of balls AJ had. Would fight you to the death, literally!

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

JFK. If you have never looked into it you should. EO's about transitioning to the Treasury and no Fed Notes.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Calling out the fed and taking control are two very different things. I am all for Trump hauling the fed across the carpet. But at the same time I have to remind myself that the position we are in is untenable and neither the fed nor anyone else can hold off the inevitable forever.

At some point there will be a financial reckoning in this country and its going to hurt. We have built up an enormous ponzi scheme of credit financing more credit as a means of sustaining long term growth. It simply cant work long term. Credit is a short term fix. We have been leaning too heavily on that crutch for far too long. When it breaks, things will get messy for a while.

We will survive. We always do. But the months, at least six or so, after a financial reset will be painful. Many will go without the basic necessities. I am not talking apocalyptic disaster, but for some it may seem like it. We will just have to wait and see.
edit on 23-8-2019 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This will not end well unless trump is actually "the chosen"

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
AM is well versed in executive order 11110, I believe it was?? Have you actually read it though?? Can you summarize it here briefly ?? This is usually where he corrects folks when they research the wording themselves. Although, I still believe there is more to the story than the official word.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
A private company in charge of printing a countries money, and then making the financial policy hat Country can only lead to disaster.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Trump himself appointed the federal reserve chairman. So I guess by his own admission he appointed an enemy of the United States.

Funny how that goes.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Trump himself appointed the federal reserve chairman. So I guess by his own admission he appointed an enemy of the United States.

Funny how that goes.

Wouldn't expect nothing less from a nephew of a spook! Right?????

Trump had no idea of the filth in DC he would be exposed too, and I can bet my life on it, he has a Judas or 2 still trying to prove their allegiance to their dark lord. I left the l uncapped just to trigger the Satanists!
Whoops uncapped the S too! roflmao

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Trump had no idea of the filth in DC he would be exposed too,

How could he ever know..

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

JFK. If you have never looked into it you should. EO's about transitioning to the Treasury and no Fed Notes.

I suspect Augustus is aware of that particular conspiracy however I also suspect he knows that Kennedy made no such EO.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

he is griping that the fed is increasing instead of decreasing the prime interest rate...
got to keep those interest rates low, safe the debtors by screwing the savers over!!

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
unfortunately the FED is does not report to any government agency. a private bank with investors to which they subordinate to.....not the american people

thank you woodrow wilson!

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I like your take on this whole issue Up

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Right Works. Until now he has hardly mentioned the Fed. This makes me wonder if he is serious or just blowing smoke. My money is on the latter.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
2 heads of the hydra.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: whosWatchingyou

And that is the whole kit and kaboodle ain't it. Will Trump champion this conservative gripe or will he just gloss it over and do nothing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join