It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roman Emperor Nero was the AntiChrist - why do people still believe this Abrahamic nonsense?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

[...]

People still believe this Bible nonsense. They still believe there is an AntiChrist in the future. Or some apologists now splutter and make excuses and claim that the AntiChrist is not a single person, but a spirit or a movement or a group of people or anybody who is not Christian or who persecutes Christians.

It's all a lot of nonsense. Several folks in the few hundreds of years shortly following the alleged death of this dude allegedly known as "Jesus" were thought to be "the AntiChrist" - from Emperors, to powerful men or other prophets or other influential people from other religions.

Not all the bible is nonsense, but the so-called "New Testament" might be categorized as such. The prophets of the Old Testament were real and their words proved true. They said that God will punish Israel for its sins and so it happened.

In regards to this character called "Antichrist", I fully believe it is a total lie. What happened here is that they took the promised savior from the Old Testament, distorted it and they called him antichrist. Jews don't have this qualification for him, they have this strange dual saviors ben Joseph - ben David, that one comes before the other, but that's another story.

You can imagine now, if this christ entity didn't exist at all, what could be said for his antithesis antichrist!? Two lies make the first one even more believable.

As for the AC being a spirit or a movement against Christianity, people probably saw that the antichrists' count was high, so they thought hey he may be just a movement. You see, trying to cover all the angles (in my opinion).

To conclude, the Almighty God that has total control over everything, would never allow any being high or low, AC or other, to wreak havoc in the world. Every blessing or punishment comes only from God.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I don't think we're here for a particular reason. We just got caught up in DNA's crazy drive to replicate and exist through time. That we evolved with as much self-awareness as we have is really more bad luck on our part. I really hope there is no next stage, because all it does it sound like more work, more new rules to learn, more judgment. Let me rest in oblivion.

Interesting because DNA is immortal and "Inade" sung a song about DNA called "The Legion of God".

More work !

If we are to become immortals then that work will be 24/7 within this Universe.

Some of us have chosen very narrow paths back to Heaven where one teeny weeny sin will send us into a reality of hell. Maybe every soul is destined to "feel" both Joys of Heaven and Horrors of Hell. Us mortals have a tolerance level. Some go shallow, some go deep into the horrors of hell to feel everything that this Universe can give us.

Work

If you love the job / duty, then everyday is a test. Crumbs, that sounds like a days work for a mortal, doesn't it ?

Sorry for the late response - smashed on Vodka yesterday after dealing with people with multiple personalities and the dark personality of a mortal is always a nasty, violent, vicious, troublesome demon.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

I actually looked at you're issues here and I came up with this conclusion about the New Testament and this Jesus Christ.

He wasn't a false messiah. He was a messiah denied. And that's a different kettle of fish.

What happened is this. The Jewish messiah of the first century AD was actually supposed to be 3 or 4 men. It was supposed to be the Lord, the branches of Zechariah, and Elijah the prophet. Anyway Jesus Christ declares that his John the Baptist was Elijah and they killed him. And that triggered the curse of Malachi. And working it out it appears that curse was 2000 years long. And still running. See the day of Jezreel prophecy and the 3 days of Hosea 6-2.

So it appears to me this Jesus Christ appeared on the scene ready to do his part but then the 1st century Jews killed his co-messiah. So then he had to take that bushel basket of lemons he was given and had to make lemonade with it.

As far as the Apocalypse goes what happened there is the 70 weeks prophecy of Daniel got a 2000 year extension between the 69th and 70th week. It actually never ended and the last days appear to have been moved from the first century AD to the 2020s. 2000 years forward from the death of John the Baptist.

edit on 26-8-2019 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Not a bad job, being the Anti-Christ and all. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neechavela

It is a task (job) where the negative entity (Anti-Christ) is programmed by the real Jesus Christ to take ALL sinners to hell.

Oh if only sinners knew why, when Keanu Reeves, only hears flames and the wind, when he enters hell in the film "Constantine". Elementals; Fire & Air (anti-matter) keep those fires burning in the Lake for Eternity.

The devil could not even organize a pi55 up in a brewery; yet he sends in his servants to seduce all dead-beat money loving humans into his NWO. He will easily seduce all sinners (you) into his NWO. Allow humans access to Alien Technology via his mark of the Beast and billions of sinners will sell their soul in less than 1 single day.
edit on 26-8-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
People like simple stories like what they were told as children. We want to hear about kings and queens and good fighting evil. The Zoroastrians figured this out a long time ago, and built a cosmology about the personified forces of good versus their counterparts who are evil. So Jesus fights it out with Satan for control of the world.

But if you're an adult, you know that in this existence nothing is clear-cut good or evil. Everything has shades of both, and only history and retrospect can give you a clue as to which is which (and even then our heroes from the past all turn evil eventually.

A lot of people feel the need for an Anti-Christ so they can prove to others that they're on the good, right side, because how would they be able to do that otherwise?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
So it appears to me this Jesus Christ appeared on the scene ready to do his part but then the 1st century Jews killed his co-messiah. So then he had to take that bushel basket of lemons he was given and had to make lemonade with it.

That's not the way the story plays out, though. It's not about who is the Messiah, but rather who is the King of the Jews. That's why Jesus gets mocked on the cross for it.

It's a political thriller. Jesus was a pretender to the throne who was an actual descendant of King Solomon through his mother. He studied sorcery and necromancy (probably in Egypt, where he was from), and thought that he could quickly put together an army of lowlifes from John the Baptist's following. When John was arrested, Jesus had a chance to intervene, since Salome was also a cousin of his through an aunt. Jesus and John were both romancing Salome. But he let John die, he co-opted his preachings (all the good stuff about love is John's), and headed toward Jerusalem with his ragtag army to pick up his crown. And we all know how that turned out. The Greek historian Josephus wrote about it, calling him the "Egyptian prophet." Look it up. It's pretty good reading.

But Peter and Paul were such good promoters, they turned an ignominious defeat into a glorious victory by adding a resurrection epilogue and downplaying as much of the demon casting and political maneuvering as possible.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

I actually looked at you're issues here and I came up with this conclusion about the New Testament and this Jesus Christ.

He wasn't a false messiah. He was a messiah denied. And that's a different kettle of fish.

[...]

In my opinion, that seems kinda convoluted story. All of the Old Testament's prophets had a different flair about them compared to the characters of the "New Testament", their words were fiery and they had always the divine protection with them.

I think the dates' settings is a futility, no one knows it. It just gets pushed and pushed with every passing year, but maybe we can agree that the Judgment Day is near and only God knows when.

The last sentence made smile, thank you ntech!

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Ask yourself this. What happened to Israel? The Daniel 9 prophecy seemed to indicate that the first century AD should have been when the Israel of Solomon should have been restored. Instead there was this Jesus Christ kerfuffle and then Israel itself was destroyed and scattered to the world. And then the religion he created thrived and became a major world religion while Judaism essentially went moribund. How could this happen to God's favored people?

So I went looking and found the day of Jezreel prophecy and the curse of Malachi prophecy. And with this "Jesus Christ" making his claim that John the Baptist was Elijah the prophet then it all makes sense. The first century Jews killed Elijah and then their other messiah. And the history of the past 2000 years makes it obvious. Israel and Judah are serving a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse.

Best guess with a reading of Matthew 24 the curse ends and the day of Jezreel starts by 2028.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Ahhh, no.

There, feel better?

There are now and have been many 'anti-christ' - so in a sense you are right but he was not THE Anti-Christ.

He's alive and you'll see him soon though, just hang in there.

peace

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

A thesis without antithesis is just a boring echo chamber.

The sauce is found in the synthesis!

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

The punishment that Israel went through was because of the repeated betrayals of Israel to God and His commandments, even though they were forewarned long time ago many times by God. So they fell off His favour, not anymore under His divine protection, and as you already might know jews went through many troubles and sufferings thereafter.
That was the real and only reason for Israel destruction.

Also, all I can say about this story of "John the baptist as Elijah", that it is another big lie, an invention to make it fit with the prophecy of Malachi. Elijah never came a second time back then after his first journey on earth. He is to come near the end of times, which is near in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

It is a task (job) where the negative entity (Anti-Christ) is programmed by the real Jesus Christ to take ALL sinners to hell.

Oh if only sinners knew why, when Keanu Reeves, only hears flames and the wind, when he enters hell in the film "Constantine". Elementals; Fire & Air (anti-matter) keep those fires burning in the Lake for Eternity.

The devil could not even organize a pi55 up in a brewery; yet he sends in his servants to seduce all dead-beat money loving humans into his NWO. He will easily seduce all sinners (you) into his NWO. Allow humans access to Alien Technology via his mark of the Beast and billions of sinners will sell their soul in less than 1 single day.

Tell me more...

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Well, if John the Baptist was Elijah is a big lie then it goes way back. First and 2nd century AD when the first four books of the New Testament were written. And Paul's olive tree parable in Romans 11 reads like he was informed of the curse and understood he needed to explain it yet specifically not state Israel was cursed. Yet he referred to Isaiah 6 as well.

(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear; ) unto this day.

Big Lie? Reads more like the Great Cover Up to me. Jews weren't supposed to know about this.

But then again on the end times eliminating the new testament all together then the day of Jezreel should start by 2035.
edit on 28-8-2019 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Ancient Jews knew (or supposed to know) about God's punishment of Israel. They were warned many times, black on white and for a long time, there's no cover up.
When Malachi spoke about the curse he did so for a much remote future time, for a time which I think we're living in right now. Those words are meant for the whole humanity and not just Jews.

I'd never go with setting dates, it's just impossible to know.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Actually you're right there. The message was for all of humanity now. Why? Because of the prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49 and Romans 11.

According to Genesis 48 and 49 by the end times the tribes of Israel were all supposed to be nations. With Ephraim being a multitude of nations. Romans 11 figures into this because Paul is pointing out there that Christians are adopted Israelites. So according to the prophesies by the end times most if not all of humanity will be Israelites by then. By genetics and adoption.

As far as the end time go Jesus Christ said only the Father would know the date and time but with the fig tree parables he did say you would know the season. And all things considered it appears that there is a number of fig leaves open on the tree as of now. So consider this. If the end times got relocated from the first century AD to the 2020s then it's a reasonable assumption that most or all of the end time prophesies that had fulfillments back in the BC era need to repeat again. Dual fulfillments.

So now watch the prophesies of Daniel. Specifically chapters 8 and 11. Since 2001 it appears they have had 3 hits.

One. A country that looked Greek to Daniel would be attacked by 4 nations/kings from the middle east.
Two and three. The horns of the ram would be broken off. Afghanistan and Iraq seem to fig the prophesy so far.
The 4th hit. The ram is killed. The ram is Persia/Iran. If Iran is conquered in a war in the near future then there's no real doubt left. The end times of Daniel are rerunning. And if it happens before 2021 we're on track for a 2028 day of Jezreel.
edit on 29-8-2019 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Typing on a phone so forgive.
There is an Australian p reacher who lays out a very convincing argument that the anti Christ is Islam.
A third of the world population is muslim. The middle eastern flags being the colors of the four horsemen and s batch of other facts.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I think we agree on certain points and have different interpretation on some other ones. I'd let time to tell the exact meaning of them. Nice conversation Ntech

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Tell me more...

Which part of my previous post do you want expanded on ?

Hey - how about what it feels like, in the angel prison, Tartarus, classed as a traitor, when the words fear, despair and misery take real form and the word "infinity" applies to those feelings ?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Ok.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join