It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The evolution theory is a huge misinterpretation of the Bible.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Befor this escalates...

Darwin was wrong and the bible was wrong...

Talking about scientific methods considering evolution...

All of you should read up on the primeval Code.

I think there is a reason this research has been shelved away and forgotten by one of the biggest pharmaceutical company in history.

ATS thread: primeval code

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

To a child of darkness the message of the cross is foolishness.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

More meaningless rhetorical scripture or whatnot?

Can i have that in English, please?

You do realize the symbology of the cross somewhat predated the Christian ethos behind such?

There is a vast body of evidence that shows that the cross was used centuries before the birth of Christianity.

The cross is thought to have originated from the ancient Babylonians before its spread to other parts of the world such as Syria, Egypt, Greek, Latin, India, and Mexico.

The pre-Christian cross was used as a religious symbol and as an ornament among the Egyptians, Syrians, Greeks, Persians, Europeans, and in some parts of Africa. There was, therefore, universal use of the pre-Christian cross before Jesus ever existed.
edit on 25-8-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Logically the cross was in use when Christ was crucified.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

If he existed that is.

But the fact of the matter is there is no proof of a conclusive nature to suggest that he did.

Anyway, why I'm a child of darkness again? LoL
edit on 25-8-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If he existed that is.

But the fact of the matter is there is no proof of a conclusive nature to suggest that he did.

What exactly are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

Logically the cross was in use when Christ was crucified.

When Osiris was crucified.

:-)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

If it soothes you i had to look up the meaning of smirking, after doing so I'm not shure if I should take your reply as a compliment or not...

NC

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Its nothing to do with the bible. Its based on scientific observation.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The existence of Jesus or the more lightly hood that he's a parable, a story used to illustrate a moral or spiritual lesson.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

To a child of darkness the message of the cross is foolishness.

And to a child of knowledge the cross is darkness.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Based on scientific observation which means It's dependent upon the intellect of the scientists involved.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
a reply to: whereislogic
Yes, of course, Jesus sets you free and questioning leads to enslavement...

Questioning things is encouraged in the Bible. It also contains specific warnings for false religion and hypocritical religious leaders and those described as pretending to worship God with their mouths, but whose hearts are far removed from Him, i.e. their supposed 'worship' is mere lip service. It describes false religion as a snare, a trap:

Besides, these are often overlooked when it comes to the topic of this thread:

The Pagan Religious Roots of Evolutionary Philosophies and Philosophical Naturalism (part 1 of 2)

Here are some good questions to ask yourself in general when confronted with new information (or regarding the topic above):

Do Not Be a Victim of Propaganda! Awake!—2000

How can you protect yourself from the types of people that the Bible calls “profitless talkers” and “deceivers of the mind”? (Titus 1:10) Once you are familiar with some of their tricks, you are in a better position to evaluate any message or information that comes your way. Here are some ways to do this.
Ask questions: As we have seen, there are many today who would like to ‘delude us with persuasive arguments.’ (Colossians 2:4) Therefore, when we are presented with persuasive arguments, we should ask questions.

First, examine whether there is bias. What is the motive for the message? If the message is rife with name-calling and loaded words, why is that? Loaded language aside, what are the merits of the message itself? Also, if possible, try to check the track record of those speaking. Are they known to speak the truth? If “authorities” are used, who or what are they? Why should you regard this person—or organization or publication—as having expert knowledge or trustworthy information on the subject in question? If you sense some appeal to emotions, ask yourself, ‘When viewed dispassionately, what are the merits of the message?’

For detailed examples of propaganda and the techniques highlighted in those questions (name-calling, loaded language, appealing to emotions, etc.), click the previous page for that article (there's a button at the top right of the article itself).

"Sheeple" is a good example of loaded language that is often used in an attempt to appeal to the emotions of the audience (reader or hearer), it will often come in the form of a reverse appeal to pride that plays on people's fear of seeming stupid, gullible, ignorant, closed minded, bigoted, brainwashed slaves who can't think for themselves, asleep, having dulled senses and intelligence, etc. (any negative label or image). Pride and fear are 2 emotions that are played a lot like that, especially by types in the so-called "Truth Movement" that like to use the term "sheeple" in a derogative sense (while often encouraging goat-like behaviour).

This guy almost gets it:

edit on 26-8-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Is that your whole arguement against evolution? Really? I have time if you have something else to add... no? Are you sure... it was written in a book so it was so? OK we are done here.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Sometimes people write smart things in books you know.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Yes, those are called peer-reviewed scientific papers.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Worst thread yet...

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: scojak
Dude, you just created a thread on creationism and evolution that was total crap.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I tried to have a discussion with you and you contributed nothing to the conversation.

Stop polluting the board with this nonsense.

ETA
I won't be responding to you again.

I second this.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Well bugs are evolving to become resistant to insecticides, right in front of your eyes.

Bugs live and breed fast, they have developed immunity to certain insecticides, genetic information is passed down in decades, not in our case, maybe in a million years or so.

Man created the liger, not God. They didn't wave a magic wand, it's was created via genetic diversity, something that was fathered by a friar-a man of God.

Evolution is real, it's all covered in Oolon culluphids book well that about wraps it up for god.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Prove your Deity had a hand in that. I could equally say that Science was a gift from Ogma, God of eloquence and learning, and offer no proof.

So balls in your court neighbour. We are talking about science, you say its misinterpretation of your little deity. Prove it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join