It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate investigators find no evidence China hacked Clinton server

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
So here we are 5+ days later and this wasn't posted on ATS. At least I could not find a corresponding header. Well unfortunately I watch football and buy the NFL package from DirectTV. Because of that I have ATT which forces you to use their Yahoo for Wahoo email. So this extreme lefty Yahoo site sometimes posts some interesting articles. So here's one from CNN on Clinton + Hillary + China + Hacked + Server. You know the "most trusted name in something" guys and gals. Oh well so here we go. So all along who's lying here? What about Big John Brennan? Russians now China? So when will the media out Trumps kid; Barron The Great; as the "hacker".

CNN

The other Intelligence Community Inspector General's Office official told investigators that FBI employees were "poker faced" when shown the information, which concerned the appearance of a Gmail address that had a similar name to a Chinese trucking company in the metadata of a tranche of Clinton emails.Text

Isn't this the guy who just filed a lawsuit against the FBI for wrongful termination? Me thinks hes trying to avoid the DEATH penalty for treason. Me also thinks that the DOJ should call in several priests to perform an Exorcism. I watched him on TV.

Peter Strzok, a senior FBI official on the Clinton investigation who was fired last year after the release of text messages he'd sent that were critical of Trump, was "aloof and dismissive" when presented with information about the potential Chinese hack.

edit on 22-8-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 22-8-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 22-8-2019 by Waterglass because: grammer

edit on 22-8-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I thought I saw all the way back in 2006 that the firewall in front of her email server was configured to route copies of every email to a chinese IP.

That being the case, if the chinese didn't "hack" it, it was deliberately configured that way...
Also it would show up in the firewall logs of every single smtp connection, which even the free security software would have flagged for review.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Carter Heavy Industries email was created by Paul Combetta.

He admitted to creating the email....but took the 5th on anything else.

We still do not know why.....or where the emails he forwarded went to.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Pure coincidence. I'm sure the odds of him picking that name out of thin air are fairly low. I doubt there is any "there" there. Just some random events that seem to coincide. Wouldn't you rather look at that cute squirrel?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The coverup is being exposed , I doubt anything will come of it though . They are above the law you know

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

it would probably help to have the server if they really wanted to find evidence. Also if it is possible they had plenty of time to try to hide their tracks you would think.

Not even saying there is evidence but these are the two biggest things that came to mind.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

26 to the 21st power odds give a big number 😎

Especially when the Chinese Company with the same name is/was likely a Chinese intel front 😎

gmail is easy to hack especially if foreign agents have the username and password 😎

Shandong Carter Heavy Industries does business with lots of U.S. companies too (Ooo LaLa)

Google ""Carter Heavy Industries"" gives some vellie intalesting results

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The FBI mentioned a few years ago that the Chinese and Israel actually hacked both parties. So, do I believe what the FBI says on this or do I believe politicians doing an investigation?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It's not "hacked" when the emails were sent to them at an email address.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

She wasn't hacked. Hillary Clinton made it easy for China or anyone else, to access her emails.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I thought I saw all the way back in 2006 that the firewall in front of her email server was configured to route copies of every email to a chinese IP.

That being the case, if the chinese didn't "hack" it, it was deliberately configured that way...
Also it would show up in the firewall logs of every single smtp connection, which even the free security software would have flagged for review.

You know whats funny, while everyone screams about her private server, the fact that State Department NIPRnet systems where compromised anyways. This is the real scandal and it got swept under the rug by the GOP focusing on Clinton.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

That's not how routing works. Routers really just look at ip headers and routing tables and make forwarding descions

If anything they could have been middle manning the traffic but it's probably easier to get Hillary to open an email with a keylogger or rootkit in it

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
ahh CNN sources.

"Neither the committees nor the FBI were able to confirm whether an intrusion into the server occurred," Grassley and Johnson said in a news release Wednesday.

Weren't the servers destroyed?
Didn't Clinton have them wiped?
Didn't Crowd-strike also interfere with them?
Didn't the corrupt FBI handle them?

How do we even know the HDD's in the servers were the original? So many hands touched that evidence I doubt its authenticity.

Second, They didn't say '' there was no intrusion '' they said '' they couldn't confirm if it occurred ''

Finally, if the emails were being routed to a Chinese firm.. every, single, email... then there was no need for intrusion...

I don't believe for a second 'Platte River Networks' setup that gmail account as a backup.. a gmail account with the exact same name as a company in China that is known for being a Chinese Intel front.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Wait ! I thought It was the Russians ? ........Hmm............

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

AGREE. It was their game plan all along as a way to trap the Trump campaign. Brennan was in charge so he skates along with Comey and the bald guy?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

No its was Psy!

Psy Gangland

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

NSA doesn't have it?

link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

AGREE

link   

Weird option for a firewall.. Redirect mails.
What brand was it?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

That's not how routing works. Routers really just look at ip headers and routing tables and make forwarding descions

If anything they could have been middle manning the traffic but it's probably easier to get Hillary to open an email with a keylogger or rootkit in it

He's talking about a firewall redirecting mails to a Chinese ip, not routing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join