It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these creatures responsible for the 411 missing hikers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is one of my most favorite subjects to dive into. Been researching this for years. But anyways why is the video taken down? I would love to check it out. Anyone know where I can find another copy of the video? Feel like I'm totes missing out on this one.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: VantaWyatt

Sorry, the video was removed from YouTube due to a copyright takedown request. The vid of the OP was part of a docu made by David Paulides called Missing 411, The Hunted. Like you other ATS brothers and sisters asked for the OP vid but I risc trouble with YT if I upload it again. The story I cut from the entire film was not about a disappearance per sé but about the strange events that a party of hunters experienced several times at their remote campsite in the woods of the Sierra Mountains. I forgot where I got the docu but it must be available for viewing somewhere on the net. Google is your friend...

edit on 24/8/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Awesome thanks, ill try my best to find it. Great job on your post. We require more posts like this. As far as I'm concerned this is the greatest mystery of our time. What is taking these people!?!

Also i recommend everyone read all of David Paulides's books and check out his website. Some fascinating stuff. I have a website in the works where I'm gonna try to collect all the materials online and put it in one place for people to study the missing 411 subject.

I think maybe advanced robots that are out of control living in underground bases are taking these people for crazy genetic experiments. That or giant spiders that can turn invisible or quickly bury themselves under ground. Or maybe beings that can phase in and out of dimensions aka demons or something similar. That or aliens or Bigfoot or both lol. Or illuminati with cloaking tech stealing people for experiments and or sacrifices. Hard to tell... That or maybe there's some weird wormholes that open and close randomly. This subject really gets the imagination going... Im just gonna stop there for now before I keep going further down the rabbit hole...

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: VantaWyatt

Like you...and many other people I find these disappearnces fascinating and it is so weird that these events go way back in time and at the same time are 100 % effective. Nobody, not even the most talented tracker or sniffer dog has been succesful to find these people when they are hired to do so.

To make any progress in this mystery I think it is important to pay attention to the most smallest detail, be openminded and listen to the speculaton of other people. The more people share their related experiences and thoughts on this mystery the sooner we maybe have an insight to what is happening. Maybe we as a community should also think about what we can do to switch the tables...ideas to hunt whatever this is doing to us.

If you listen carefully to what Paulides has to say about the facts he has gathered I think it is safe to say that there is something really weird going on. To this extent that it becomes sometimes frustrating when "down to earth" people keep insisting to say there is nothing weird going on because there must be a normal explanation for each of these cases. Simular when people say that ufoos do not exist while we are standing in so much smoke that for sure there must have been at least a little fire somewhere. And that is all you need for it to be true.

But as you said...I better stop here before I go too deep into the rabbit hole and make a complete fool of myself....lol.

edit on 24/8/2019 by zatara because: grammar

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Texta reply to: zatara
THEY pulled the video. I believe that these entities have the ability like on the movie PREDITOR. I know an agreement with was made between the reptilians and the government. They could abduct human beings in exchange for advanced technologies. The reason the forest officers will not investigate or document vanishing people even entire families.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: corkUSMC
THEY pulled the video. I believe that these entities have the ability like on the movie PREDITOR. I know an agreement with was made between the reptilians and the government. They could abduct human beings in exchange for advanced technologies. The reason the forest officers will not investigate or document vanishing people even entire families.
I know how crazy this # sounds believe that. We are living in some strange times in history. Ots all going down like the book of revelation.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I know how crazy this # sounds believe that. We are living in some strange times in history. Its all going down like the book of revelation.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
a reply to: Hunkadinka

Thank you, we also need people like you to make us better and keep us awake.

Seemingly, an impossible task judging by the replies. Let's face it, supporters are not clear thinkers that demand common sense and logic. I can read all I want of alleged claims devoid of evidence. It's not even interesting reading. When an article provides meat and potatoes it's something to digest. An empty plate is just that. This thread can be compared to an empty plate, you can't imagine you ate something that doesn't exist.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hunkadinka

Seemingly, an impossible task judging by the replies. Let's face it, supporters are not clear thinkers that demand common sense and logic. I can read all I want of alleged claims devoid of evidence. It's not even interesting reading. When an article provides meat and potatoes it's something to digest. An empty plate is just that. This thread can be compared to an empty plate, you can't imagine you ate something that doesn't exist.

Rather than throw out vague statements such as this, address the cases and show us how we are eating from an empty plate. Kids have been found higher up than they could have been able to physically get to. People have also been found in places that have already been searched multiple times and weren't there before. Search dogs really can't get a scent in some of these cases. There are lots of cases where the coroner cannot determine cause of death. The deceased really are being found without shoes and sometimes clothes for some unknown reason, some without the cold temperature's that are associated with hypothermia. Authorities have been baffled with some of these cases and reasons that don't make any sense have been given despite no evidence to back it up. They really did tell Paulides that they didn't even keep a list of disappearances and that for him to get one made it would cost a million dollars.

Where does common sense and logic explain these cases? Experienced hunters have also disappeared in weird circumstances. I'm sure with all the cases he has covered there are some that are more mundane. But i really feel all the cases as a whole shows us that something is going on with some of these cases and Paulides does eliminate cases and only feature those which follow a certain pattern. The lack of evidence as to why this is happening is the very reason Paulides should continue to investigate. Though the plate may not be full, it's not empty either.
edit on 24-8-2019 by keenmachine because: spelling

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

"The lack of evidence as to why this is happening"

You said it!

edit on 24-8-2019 by Hunkadinka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I agree with all that 100%. You sounds like me lol. You are cool on my book.

That's why I'm so fascinated with this subject. Because all signs point to there is something really weird going on just like you said. Honestly I think the reason I'm so attracted to the subject is because of all the infinitesimal details adding up. The devil's in the details.

I think maybe if we pay enough attention to the case details we can solve it... Berries... Water... Weather change.. Granite rocks... Sniffer dogs not working or getting scared.. People of very low or very high IQ going missing. Geneticists... Whatever it is mostly likely has to be intelligent because it never takes anyone who has a transponder, and a gun. Maybe I'm missing a third item I forget. But yes. So strange.

Ok I'm not gonna go down that rabbit hole now but we should make a post in the future getting into all the nitty gritty of this topic. I would love to get David's take on what it is but he is nothing but facts. No speculation just facts. Which I respect because he wants people to take this seriously but I want the behind the scenes David's take on what the heck is taking these people. I'm a very brave dude but i get a very scary feeling whenever I imagine what's taking them.

Sweet dreams.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Evil aliens I think is the only thing that can explain it, or some sort of forest demon, but it has to have a physical manifestation...

Did someone say the video in the OP was an experience had by some hunters who lived to tell the tale?

What's that called on Youtube so that I can find it and watch it.

This is one of the weirded things I've ever had to contemplate. The proximity to certain types of rock formations is also just totally crazy, which leads me to think about some sort of forest demon entity of some kind.

Creepy and strange. Thanks for bringing this up. Hard to fathom.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Evil aliens I think is the only thing that can explain it, or some sort of forest demon, but it has to have a physical manifestation...

Did someone say the video in the OP was an experience had by some hunters who lived to tell the tale?

What's that called on Youtube so that I can find it and watch it.

This is one of the weirded things I've ever had to contemplate. The proximity to certain types of rock formations is also just totally crazy, which leads me to think about some sort of forest demon entity of some kind.

Creepy and strange. Thanks for bringing this up. Hard to fathom.

Just go to YouTube and type the guy's name, David Paulides. You'll find that the whole video costs to watch.

edit on 25-8-2019 by Hunkadinka because: To correct grammar.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Got it.

Best explanation then is an invisible alien creature like in the movie Predator. Wish they'd leave people the f alone. Evil bastards!

edit on 25-8-2019 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: VantaWyatt
This is one of my most favorite subjects to dive into. Been researching this for years. But anyways why is the video taken down? I would love to check it out. Anyone know where I can find another copy of the video? Feel like I'm totes missing out on this one.

The clip is part of the latest movie “The Hunted”, it can be purchased on the missing 411 canam website or online I believe.
edit on 25-8-2019 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: firesnake
Fascinating video. I'm 99% sure they're not making this up of course, but my first thought was a few Native Americans trying to scare them away. The voices were very deep and had human characteristics, reminding me of those nose singers that create very deep and very high pitched unnatural sounds.

Those mountain men obviously have no wish to shed public light on their camp, so that rules out any kind of fame and fortune angle, because that's usually the reason people do that; personal notoriety and/or tourism for a specific spot.

Light phenomena fascinates me. It's always around strangeness.

But this was on an episode of Missing 411: The Hunted (2019) right? Do People get paid for that?

Well these recordings are from the early 70s I don't think these guys were thinking "we'll maybe in 50 years we will make a few bucks off of a low budget documentary about missing people"

I highly doubt they made any money on this anyways, maybe Dave supplied the beers and steaks for the 1 week he spent camping with them in the high Sierras

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: VantaWyatt

The whole point of the clip was the "Sierra Sounds", purported sounds of Bigfoot, which have been on YouTube/Internet since the inception/beginning of the Internet. The Sierra Sounds was posted again on page 2 or 3 I believe or can be easily found on YouTube. Alls u r missing is Dave interviewing a couple of the guys who originally recorded the bigfoots back in the 70s. The actual documentary is worth watching though if u follow the missing 411 or Bigfoot subject

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

"The lack of evidence as to why this is happening"

You said it!

if there was evidence as to why it is happening, wouldn't really be a mystery would it?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The following is obviously speculation and conjecture.

Invisible Bigfoot?

Is that why they're so elusive?

Strategy to throw off the scent for dogs?

Able to traverse distances with body in tow. check.

Doesn't explain those found for whom there was no cause of death, no animal mauling.

Maybe Bigfoot(s)(feet?) are kind of evil, or possess an immense hatred for humanity, or maybe it's some sort of evil ritual in relation to a dark pagan God who likes human sacrifice & they are compelled to steal the people, snatch them as if from thin air, take them to higher ground or across part of a mountain range.

So creepy, the implications of these findings.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
there is a video on youtube about a sequin mirrored suit that makes you invisible (if you don't move much). It's like the Predator from the movies:

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join