It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these creatures responsible for the 411 missing hikers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

It starts at the 1:15 (75 mins) mark in the documentary Missing411: The Hunted, the clip that was posted in this thread was taken down because of copyright. You can find the docu online at somewhere that sounds like schmirate schmay.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I think these are elementals.

The term also came to designate personified beings or “elemental spirits.” These could be simply personifications of natural forces, or could be individualized as demons or, possibly, as angels. Recent scholarship has tended to interpret the language of Colossians 2:8, 20 in this way. Some interpreters have so understood Galatians 4:3, 9 as well.

1 John 4:1 warns us to 'Test the spirits whether they are of God.' These two Scriptures alone strongly confirm to us that there are other spirits as well as The Holy Spirit.

Col 2;8
See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ.

So, what are elemental spirits? The basic elements of the world are said to be personified by powerful spirits. Some would say that this is God, or rather the manifestations of the universal cosmic 'god’ force, but, in fact, these spirits are fallen angels under the control of Satan. They gain dominion or control over the human race as they are wittingly or unwittingly incorporated into an individual's or a nation's culture.

www.breath-of-truth.com...
www.biblegateway.com...
edit on 23-8-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rhombus101 and BlackPrject
a reply to: zatara

Video says unavailable, what's it called?

The vid I uploaded was an outtake from a docu made by David Paulides called Missing 411 The Hunted. It is one of the most recent films Paulides made and should be somewhere available for dwnld. In the film he goes out in the field and discusses a few mysterious cases in which hunters disappear. The part I selected was not specific about a disappearance but about very strange things that a party of hunters experienced at their remote campsite in the forest of the Sierra Mountains.

I understand your curiousity in what these oldtimes have to tell and present. It is really interesting and hard to debunk. Because these disappearances are so mysterious and the information these campers have to share is equally so mysterious I personally believe that we now have an idea what is responsible..

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan

I caught the video yesterday before it was taken down and those sounds were freaky. What I notice from my reads on the Missing411 subreddit is that 90% of the stories have one common trait between them, the dead silence that precedes whatever happens. I'm not talking about animals going quiet when there is danger about, I'm talking pure silence. A fire not 5 feet away, you would hear crackling and popping, makes zero sound, like there's something in the area preventing sound.

If there is somekind of "silent bubble" created when strange things are about to happen it could explain why people never hear something when a fellow hiker nearby the group is being taken. The picture would be complete if this "force" is also able to cloak. People searching directly after the disappearance would be able to hear and see nothing.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
They say all this is related to one another. The dimension that we reside in is not alone from other dimensional visitors or invaders you might say. Ufo's, bigfoot, ghosts, mothman, everything is related.
The case from missing 411 that I found wierd and stuck with me was the one with the man in his wheel chair.
Him and his friend were rock hounding one day and his friend put him in a sort of area where he could pick at rocks and stuff.
His friend was a very short distance away in his own area, picking away at rocks when he had noticed no sound or anything coming from his friend. He went to go check on him and he just vanished without a trace.
I believe that something is entering our dimension and up to no good.
The shock of this happeneing to them must literally frighten them to death. And it is said that "they" live off of fear.
I've seen Jaws when I was a younger person, I'll never go swimming in an ocean, never.
I've listened to alot of missing 411 cases and I'll never go in the forest alone again.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Zatara, which means "driftwood" from "The count of MonteCristo" Cool name.

Anyway the video is unavailable for me.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
The Missing 411 stories as told by David Paulides have always facinated me. The YouTube vid below can maybe shed some light on what make these people disappear.

Hikers/ campers are visiting a certain remote spot in the forests since the 50's and experienced some really weird and scary moments which they can not explain to this day. At a certain time they decided to bring a tape and videorecorder in the hope to capture the creatures causing them to hide in a makeshift hiding place whenever strange things occure.

I think it is the closest and only evidence there is which can be connected with these people disappearing. It is not nly weird noises that they hear but also witness orbs and a kind of poltergeist activity. This reminds me of sme stuff that happened on the Utah skinwalker ranch..can it be that these occurances are connected?

The other day I learned that an octopus has some 50.000 genes, twice the amount that humans have. They are very intelligent and can mimic their environment and other organisms. Can it be that there are unknown spiecies living in the deep forests with equal abillities. Or are these aliens trying to survive ever since their ufo crashed and became unable to get home. The campers in the movie say that they can pinpoint from where the noises come from but never been able to see the creatures who make these noises.

A few days ago I contributed to a bigfoot thread here on ATS with this short outtake but decided that this interesting "evidence" deserves his own thread and am really curious what you guys make of it. If you'd ask me and from the modest human knowledge that I have I believe that these campers are telling the truth.

Well decide for yourself and share with us what you make of it..

I thought this would be an interesting thread but, unfortunately, I didn't find it so. My doubts started with your comment: "Or are these aliens trying to survive ever since their ufo crashed and became unable to get home. The campers in the movie say that they can pinpoint from where the noises come from but never been able to see the creatures who make these noises."

First, your thread's in the wrong forum. The title: "Are these creatures responsible for the 411 missing hikers" You ask a question, include a question mark! And when you say "these" you have to show something that's representative. What creatures? Do you have evidence of creatures? A crashed ufo? What aliens? Do you have any evidence of such?

I just listened to an interview with David Paulides. He's a boring speaker and doesn't provide anything of substance. Disappearances? Yeah, plenty of them. Thousands of people brave the wilderness, not all of them properly prepared and they pay the price whether injured, dead, or disappeared. Doesn't mean any nefariousness, just carelessness.

You can see this at work in such TV series as North Woods Law where the Rangers are shown rescuing hikers that were not prepared properly to go on long, deep hikes. Sometimes, they were found and sometimes they weren't and sometimes only belonging's are found.

This thread is useless and your video was pulled.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hunkadinka

originally posted by: zatara
The Missing 411 stories as told by David Paulides have always facinated me. The YouTube vid below can maybe shed some light on what make these people disappear.

Hikers/ campers are visiting a certain remote spot in the forests since the 50's and experienced some really weird and scary moments which they can not explain to this day. At a certain time they decided to bring a tape and videorecorder in the hope to capture the creatures causing them to hide in a makeshift hiding place whenever strange things occure.

I think it is the closest and only evidence there is which can be connected with these people disappearing. It is not nly weird noises that they hear but also witness orbs and a kind of poltergeist activity. This reminds me of sme stuff that happened on the Utah skinwalker ranch..can it be that these occurances are connected?

The other day I learned that an octopus has some 50.000 genes, twice the amount that humans have. They are very intelligent and can mimic their environment and other organisms. Can it be that there are unknown spiecies living in the deep forests with equal abillities. Or are these aliens trying to survive ever since their ufo crashed and became unable to get home. The campers in the movie say that they can pinpoint from where the noises come from but never been able to see the creatures who make these noises.

A few days ago I contributed to a bigfoot thread here on ATS with this short outtake but decided that this interesting "evidence" deserves his own thread and am really curious what you guys make of it. If you'd ask me and from the modest human knowledge that I have I believe that these campers are telling the truth.

Well decide for yourself and share with us what you make of it..

I thought this would be an interesting thread but, unfortunately, I didn't find it so. My doubts started with your comment: "Or are these aliens trying to survive ever since their ufo crashed and became unable to get home. The campers in the movie say that they can pinpoint from where the noises come from but never been able to see the creatures who make these noises."

First, your thread's in the wrong forum. The title: "Are these creatures responsible for the 411 missing hikers" You ask a question, include a question mark! And when you say "these" you have to show something that's representative. What creatures? Do you have evidence of creatures? A crashed ufo? What aliens? Do you have any evidence of such?

I just listened to an interview with David Paulides. He's a boring speaker and doesn't provide anything of substance. Disappearances? Yeah, plenty of them. Thousands of people brave the wilderness, not all of them properly prepared and they pay the price whether injured, dead, or disappeared. Doesn't mean any nefariousness, just carelessness.

You can see this at work in such TV series as North Woods Law where the Rangers are shown rescuing hikers that were not prepared properly to go on long, deep hikes. Sometimes, they were found and sometimes they weren't and sometimes only belonging's are found.

This thread is useless and your video was pulled.

This is interesting and you haven't delved deep enough if you think these are simply cases of just coming into the woods unprepared. Kids ending up in places they shouldn't have been able to get to, people miles away from where they should have been found, eerie patterns in the disappearances, weird sightings including one where a large hairy person(?) had a kid on it's back, the authorities not wanting to share info with paulides and signs of a cover up where they claim they don't even have a list of those that disappear. I could go on and on. If only it was as mundane as you claim! As far as Paulides being boring is precisely why i like him as he doesn't sensationalize these occurrences and seems perplexed as everyone else. The thread is not useless and though the video was pulled it can be found and I think someone added a working one.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Hunkadinka

Hikers aren’t the only ones affected by this.

One case involves 3 utility workers walking along a road when suddenly, without any noise, one man disappeared. They found change from his pockets on the ground where he was seen last, and I believe his pants were on a wire fence 100s’ of yards away.

That’s just one.

There was a college student who went missing in Mass a year or so back after leaving a house party one block away from his house. I knew people who were involved with the search and even they said something was very weird about it. They searched for days; found shoes quite a ways from last known sighting, not together, yet perfectly clean despite heavy downpours for days. The students body was found just feet from the house in some bushes which had been previously searched multiple times. Also around that time a plane went missing in the Bermuda Triangle (another similarity to other cases.

I went missing for about 6 hours when I was 12, I know what I saw, it was a grey and some kind of big bipedal creature that we couldn’t make out other than a big dark moving bipedal walking through the woods; I don’t remember riding home in a downpour in the dark with no shoes on or what happened after I saw the grey.

I have struggled with this all my life, and am so grateful that David Paulides is trying to find out what is really happening. He doesn’t commit to any theories, he simply states facts.

I would like to save other people from this.

It’s not boring, it’s scary.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable
a reply to: SeaWorthy

My dog is going crazy listening to these.

How did your dog react? Frightened? Curious? Could you be specific in how they reacted? Hair raised, ears perked, tail tucked. Tail tucking would be very telling indeed. The only time a dog will tuck it's tail is when it feels threatened by an alpha predator.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

David Paulides hasn't settled on any single specific cause for the disappearances but on several visits to coast to coast He and the interviewer have concluded a number of possibilities for what might be taking place: MILabs, aliens, cryptid's, supernatural, paranormal and metaphysical causes.

There is a French scientist named Jacques Vallée who is a computer scientist, venture capitalist, author, ufologist and astronomer (incidentally, the French scientist's character in Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Claude Lacombe, was based on Jacques Vallée) who discovered numerous links between the various forms of supernatural phenomena that have occurred and recorded throughout history and it led him to advance the inter-dimensional hypothesis (IDH). In it He states that unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and related events involve visitations from other "realities" or "dimensions" that coexist separately alongside our own. It is not necessarily an alternative to the extraterrestrial hypothesis (ETH) seeing as the two hypotheses are not mutually exclusive so both could be true simultaneously. (IDH) also holds that UFOs are a modern manifestation of a phenomenon that has occurred throughout recorded human history, which in prior ages were ascribed to mythological or supernatural creatures. In other words thousands of years ago when UFO's and their occupants engaged with our ancestors they were initially perceived by them as the gods and demigods. When these same entity's appeared in the dark ages they were perceived as supernatural beings such as elves, gnomes, fairy folk. Finally. in modern times with our increased understanding of science, including astrophysics and astronomy, we now find the entity's assuming the form of Extra-Terrestrials. So in each time period the entity's would change or modify our perceptions of what they actually were and all this despite the fact that historical accounts from each era stated that the entity's have continued to remain engaged in essentially the very same actions: abductions, disappearances, medical procedures, hybridization etc.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Hunkadinka

Thank you, we also need people like you to make us better and keep us awake.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
a reply to: roadgravel

Foxes too. I've heard them make noises that sound like a woman screaming.

Usually scares the hell out of the kids.

Lol, they are probably doing it.
My buddy is a hardcore hunter and has heard some crazy sounds.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: scar

I've listened to alot of missing 411 cases and I'll never go in the forest alone again.

Well, not only never going in alone, but also: don't be first or last in a group of people if you can help it, don't get separated from your group for any reason, go armed, have some kind of personal locator beacon, and be aware most disappearances happen in the afternoon....all advice given by Paulides at some point. Can't reference it directly....it's been too long.
edit on 24-8-2019 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Have to say "+1" to those mentioning dangerous humans in the backwoods. Not saying there are not other things going on in some of these cases, but my guess is that two things are responsible for most of the disappearances -- crime, or, the person in the outdoors made a mistake from which they couldn't recover.

I believe the fellow who mentioned the glowing orb. A friend of mine saw one of those as well.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
There is no security in this world.. it seems there are universal forces that can stop time and take anyone of us out whenever they desire.. the universe is the predator and we are the prey.. its like some sick game it plays upon itself taking away everything you love and using a stupid karma system which is just a cover to feed on you and seperate you from everything you love and care about.

It' seems one big joke, a game of fear, that I do not marvel at.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: badwhiskey

There is a French scientist named Jacques Vallée

I think Vallée and Keel were probably the most original thinkers who looked at these phenomena. I liked Vallée's ideas about the Control System and finding out who the projectionist is.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneBird
There is no security in this world.. it seems there are universal forces that can stop time and take anyone of us out whenever they desire.. the universe is the predator and we are the prey.. its like some sick game it plays upon itself taking away everything you love and using a stupid karma system which is just a cover to feed on you and seperate you from everything you love and care about.

It' seems one big joke, a game of fear, that I do not marvel at.

#dontforgetyourmeds 😂😂😂

kinda a big joke and game just like the aforementioned post

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

originally posted by: Deplorable
a reply to: SeaWorthy

My dog is going crazy listening to these.

How did your dog react? Frightened? Curious? Could you be specific in how they reacted? Hair raised, ears perked, tail tucked. Tail tucking would be very telling indeed. The only time a dog will tuck it's tail is when it feels threatened by an alpha predator.

As memory serves:
He came right up to the monitor. Full attention directed there. Ears forward. Cocking head from side-to-side. Made whimpering sounds. Tail (at least the nub he's got let) was straight up. If he could have gone into the screen he would have.

Right now:
He's on the floor, playing with a toy, facing away from me.
The cougar made him stop and his ears went back like he was focusing on listening.
The coyotes made him turn around and look at me.
The foxes ... he just stopped playing and listened.

He's a pretty smart dog. Second go-round it's like he knew it wasn't a live animal. Never even looked at the screen.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The weird sounds are either coyotes or foxes. Heard it a million times seems like. Not scary at all.
If you don't have experience in the woods, or with sounds, don't automatically jump to "IT'S AN ALIENS AND GHOST HYBRID INVASION!"
The creaking mechanical noise is probably the mantel creaking due to pressure differences at night when it cools. Just like a creaking house at night.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join