It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these creatures responsible for the 411 missing hikers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Yep, I am sorry they took it down. Jeezz..these guys are really fast with policing the innocent.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Based on the video you presented (before it stopped working) along with your comments about Bigfoot, these are entities of a spiritual nature that leave physical traces although they are not of a permanent physical nature. It's another reason why the people in the video saw the floating light stick as well as hearing noises that sounded like creatures tearing up their camp without noticing one item out of place when they came out of their shelter.

You raise an interesting question about whether these entities have anything to do with mysterious 411 Missing investigations. While these entities have the ability to move objects, push people, and cause some physical damage, I don't know of any stories of permanent abductions. Alien abductions (as we know them) are primarily a trick on the mind from these entities, even though they can leave small physical traces behind to make you believe the entire event was real in the physical. Can they make humans permanently disappear? I would say not. However, I believe there's a possibility that they can mentally lead people to wander off and not remember how they got to other destinations where they become lost. It's a big world out there and missing people during searches is probably more common than we think.

The 411 Missing story about Dr. Maurice Dametz is an interesting one though. It truly makes you wonder how he ever could have vanished without his companion hearing or seeing anything when he didn't even have the physical capability of wandering off, nor was there any physical evidence of anyone else trying to drag him off either. A real mystery, unless the story didn't go down exactly like his companion said it did. That's always a possibility too.

edit on 22-8-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Look at this guys video and this post, we have a world where you can't go any distance without running into people and the ones way out there are sometimes out there for a reason.
I had a Family member drive 2 days off road over boulders in their specialized climbing Jeep. Broke their bones all this rough trip to reach a lake with no trail and no road. They camped. Got up in the morning got down to the lake edge and looking across is a big fat naked guy looking back at them!

What I worry about is people I was out in Colorado up passed Leadville on a 3-week backpacking trip about 14 days in. I was woke up by someone cutting my food out of the tree around 50 meters away, breaking branches and dropping my food bag around 10 meters into a bush. He then proceeded to pick up his rifle and threaten my life ending up with me losing most of my gear having to hike a good 30 miles back to the truck with little to nothing but my hatchet that I luckily enough left by my campfire the night before and what I was wearing.

Obviously, with no food or fishing gear, 30 miles over multiple peaks at 11k feet or so is hard enough without the lack of food or gear, took me 5 days to get back and thank god I didn't take my keys with me and left them hidden in the truck. if I didn't leave those keys there I would be dead now. Better safe than sorry I will never go backpacking or even a day hike without my sidearm. Most people you come across are generally good-natured but all it takes is one bad encounter to end up dead with your body never found and have it ruled as a backpacking "accident" or animal attack. Stay safe

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Original link to video is broken, anyone got a fresh one?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
One case that David Paulides covers is the disappearance of Henry McCabe. There is a voicemail recording on the night that he disappeared of some kind of creature making noise and Henry screaming. It is truly bizarre.

Here is David Paulides talking about the case

This is a news broadcast that also plays part of the voicemail recording
www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-8-2019 by xenon129 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xenon129

Unrelated..It sounds like someone who dropped an open cell being strangled and trying to talk clearly a person did it they said "stop it".

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

You know what is also very strange about these missing people? Whenever they start a search you would expect these searchers to find remains of previous missing people from time to time. Of course there is the rare one but this doesn't happen either in the way you should expect.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Honestly, I think a lot of that might have to do with the lack of resources for searching and finding these people in the first place. When David Paulides asked the Yosemite National Park Service for a complete list of missing people from the park, they wouldn't provide it to him. They don't want people to really know how many people went missing in the park that they weren't capable of recovering.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

i was at a family camping trip in upstate ny.

it was the end of the night i had a few drinks and needed to pee and let the dog walk around and pee before getting in the tent with my GF.

as the dog and i were walking down a lonely path far from the camp site i paused to smoke a cig and let the dog do his business and as i lit my smoke i looked up at the stars waiting for the dog as i always did. this time there was a basketball sized orange orb 2 feet above me.

i froze with my eyes locked on it wanting to take in every swirling otherworldliness, after a few seconds i got spooked and let the dog know it was time to go and we walked slowly and the orb was right above me for about 7 steps and it just floated off into the woods.

at the time i didnt know anything about the 411 cases but the first time i heard Daves stories on C2C my blood turned to ice.

the path my dog and i were walking was right next to water as well. and i was drinking and a male with a good job and good education AKA the perfect 411 victim

that being said i was armed and had a BIG dog that was very protective of me(hes a rescue pit)

make of that what you will.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Knapperdude

Hi Dude )
Maybe I din't express myself correctly not being a native speaker. I wanted to say that in order to weight in credibility the sound evience should have been reviewed by at least one other credible scientific entity.
You frequently see for example in trials, scientific evidence brought forward and weighting heavily in verdicts that are further analysed and proven utterly erroneous...
I have a very open mind. Things just need to be done right )

edit on 23-8-2019 by Logiciel because: add y to mself

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

That is an incredible experience and can imagine your reaction when learning about these disappearances. These orbs are a consistant factor with many of the weird things that people witness. If I remember correct it was at the skinwalker ranch when a blue orb triggered an intense fear with the person involved. Maybe the different colors have different functions for the beings controling them...that is if they are somekind of tools used by beings of course.

It is a pitty that the short You Tube film I uploaded at the OP has been removed due to copyright reasons. There you could hear how an orb was seen and somekind of floating light saber was witnessed. I asssume that you also had the thought that the orb was checking you out, somekind of reconnaissance device? Maybe they come in all kinds of colors, shapes and sizes.

PS If David Paulides is reading this thread he could lift the restriction on the YouTube vid I uploaded. After all it is for educational purposes...don't we all agree?

edit on 23/8/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The fact the video was taken down by copywrite claim from "Infamous Entertainment" probably concludes this one as a "no."

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Prolly hauntings

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Yes, it's a big subject with lots to research... a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Go down the missing 411 wormhole on youtube. It's fun.

I don’t know if “fun” is the choice word. At least not for me. Compelling, fascinating, engrossing even. But not fun. It scares the mess out of me! But it’s like a car accident, you want to keep looking to see what happened. Paranormal rubbernecking.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
The Missing 411 stories as told by David Paulides have always facinated me. The YouTube vid below can maybe shed some light on what make these people disappear.

Hikers/ campers are visiting a certain remote spot in the forests since the 50's and experienced some really weird and scary moments which they can not explain to this day. At a certain time they decided to bring a tape and videorecorder in the hope to capture the creatures causing them to hide in a makeshift hiding place whenever strange things occure.

I think it is the closest and only evidence there is which can be connected with these people disappearing. It is not nly weird noises that they hear but also witness orbs and a kind of poltergeist activity. This reminds me of sme stuff that happened on the Utah skinwalker ranch..can it be that these occurances are connected?

The other day I learned that an octopus has some 50.000 genes, twice the amount that humans have. They are very intelligent and can mimic their environment and other organisms. Can it be that there are unknown spiecies living in the deep forests with equal abillities. Or are these aliens trying to survive ever since their ufo crashed and became unable to get home. The campers in the movie say that they can pinpoint from where the noises come from but never been able to see the creatures who make these noises.

A few days ago I contributed to a bigfoot thread here on ATS with this short outtake but decided that this interesting "evidence" deserves his own thread and am really curious what you guys make of it. If you'd ask me and from the modest human knowledge that I have I believe that these campers are telling the truth.

Well decide for yourself and share with us what you make of it..

This is a great thread, thanks for posting! Unfortunately the video doesn't work. Do you have a different link?

-----

EDIT: Sorry, just saw the previous posts about the video.
edit on 23-8-2019 by Visiting ESB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I caught the video yesterday before it was taken down and those sounds were freaky. What I notice from my reads on the Missing411 subreddit is that 90% of the stories have one common trait between them, the dead silence that precedes whatever happens. I'm not talking about animals going quiet when there is danger about, I'm talking pure silence. A fire not 5 feet away, you would hear crackling and popping, makes zero sound, like there's something in the area preventing sound.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Video says unavailable, what's it called?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

i was at a family camping trip in upstate ny.

it was the end of the night i had a few drinks and needed to pee and let the dog walk around and pee before getting in the tent with my GF.

as the dog and i were walking down a lonely path far from the camp site i paused to smoke a cig and let the dog do his business and as i lit my smoke i looked up at the stars waiting for the dog as i always did. this time there was a basketball sized orange orb 2 feet above me.

i froze with my eyes locked on it wanting to take in every swirling otherworldliness, after a few seconds i got spooked and let the dog know it was time to go and we walked slowly and the orb was right above me for about 7 steps and it just floated off into the woods.

at the time i didnt know anything about the 411 cases but the first time i heard Daves stories on C2C my blood turned to ice.

the path my dog and i were walking was right next to water as well. and i was drinking and a male with a good job and good education AKA the perfect 411 victim

that being said i was armed and had a BIG dog that was very protective of me(hes a rescue pit)

make of that what you will.

There was a lady who posted on ATS recently about her sighting of a orange orb and I replied to her having seen the same orange orb to. I said many times to friends and family, it was size of a basketball. I posted about it on my profile here on ATS, back in 2008 I think, its on my page anyhow you might want to read it.

To make it easier for you to find and read, here is the link to my post. Link
edit on 23-8-2019 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Hi this is very interesting, is there anyway you can get that video?

I really wish to see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join