It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these creatures responsible for the 411 missing hikers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The Missing 411 stories as told by David Paulides have always facinated me. The YouTube vid below can maybe shed some light on what make these people disappear.

Hikers/ campers are visiting a certain remote spot in the forests since the 50's and experienced some really weird and scary moments which they can not explain to this day. At a certain time they decided to bring a tape and videorecorder in the hope to capture the creatures causing them to hide in a makeshift hiding place whenever strange things occure.

I think it is the closest and only evidence there is which can be connected with these people disappearing. It is not nly weird noises that they hear but also witness orbs and a kind of poltergeist activity. This reminds me of sme stuff that happened on the Utah skinwalker ranch..can it be that these occurances are connected?

The other day I learned that an octopus has some 50.000 genes, twice the amount that humans have. They are very intelligent and can mimic their environment and other organisms. Can it be that there are unknown spiecies living in the deep forests with equal abillities. Or are these aliens trying to survive ever since their ufo crashed and became unable to get home. The campers in the movie say that they can pinpoint from where the noises come from but never been able to see the creatures who make these noises.

A few days ago I contributed to a bigfoot thread here on ATS with this short outtake but decided that this interesting "evidence" deserves his own thread and am really curious what you guys make of it. If you'd ask me and from the modest human knowledge that I have I believe that these campers are telling the truth.

Well decide for yourself and share with us what you make of it..

edit on 22/8/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Are there any records showing that this had been happening in the past? Prior to the 50's? or is the Missing 401 a recent 20th century thing?
If there are no records of anything like this prior, it would be very strange

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Dang.. that is some scary sounds they make.. that end part sounds demonic
I would piss myself if I was there

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

From the way I understand it there are stories of simular weird things among the native american which go far back in the past. I can remember that Paulides mentioned that there are people disappearing since the 19th century, so yes... Maybe there are not that many cases known from that early because at the time there was no spreading of the news as there is today with the internet and such.

If you are new to these missing 411 stories and facinated by them I recommend to listen what David Paulides has investigated. These interviews are to found on You Tube.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I've heard about them and maybe watched the odd video but I'm more curious as to how long its been going on which I can't find an answer to...not definitively. If some sort of undiscovered animal then it makes sense it will have been going on a long long time, however, in this day and age I struggle to accept that such creatures wouldn't have been discovered with the knowledge and inventions we have now.

I'll watch some more

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Whats interesting for me, is that a weather phenomenon always seems to pop up. I wont go into more detail because it will get weird fast but its interesting. Also the documentary is interesting thanks for bringing it up op

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I'm Struck by that vid it was awesome. Never seen it before .
Paulides is no joke and has compiled the creepiest expose I've
ever heard. The NA's knew where not to go. Sacred grounds
and all but you can just imagine them try'n to warn dumb ass
redneck white people early on. Now we just go wonder'n out in
the woods like complete fools. NA's just shrug their shoulders
at our stupidity. Paybacks a creepy bitch!

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
Whats interesting for me, is that a weather phenomenon always seems to pop up.

It's harder to track missing people in the wilderness when they go missing right before a heavy rain.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Dang.. that is some scary sounds they make.. that end part sounds demonic
I would piss myself if I was there

For sure. I also believe they can mimic and lure.

I’ve learned to stay the course and not make eye contact with these things. Prayer saved me in a couple of weird situations that started with some strange sounds.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
As our populations overlap their territory we see more stories...yes there is a clear timeline showing when the interactions increased in volume and it is based on our population and expansion. We have actually helped their population grow.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Interesting. The activity these people described has similarities to some of the reports from Skinwalker Ranch. These guys do seem credible (for what it's worth). Looking forward to delving into this a bit more.

S+F for a good old-fashioned ATS paranormal topic.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Most people tend to reject the whole concept of Sasquatch creatures out of hand...as they do with the concept of UFOs being alien craft. Unite the two together in some context, and nobody wants to hear it, let alone start to wonder about connections.

Two phenomena uniquely different to each other and both uniquely different than current human thinking found within the same circumstances? NO! Don't even mention it on ATS as a topic. It gets instantly beat down or ignored. Such a topic breaks too many rules of the conventional mindset to be given even a glance, let alone a smidgen of value worth discussing. Such is the anthropocentric way.

Should we not wonder, before we reject the idea that perhaps some force is trying to usher us along the way to a wider appreciation of the universe and our assumed domination within it?

Think about the situation we have in front of us. Two vastly different shocks to everything we hold dear buttressing the ends of our whole system of humanity and existence. One is evidence of incalculable intelligence and technology, of hard science and logic, and the other, even harder to accept, is of very intelligent creatures deeply rooted in nature requiring for themselves not one manufactured item or favor to maintain their existence. Of course, we find ourselves precariously balanced somewhere between, wondering about human destiny and our personal lot in particular: how many beers remain in the 'fridge and what's on TV tonight.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Yes, this weather component which seems to be connected with the disappearances is indeed remarkable. There are three possebillities.. One, the weather change is pure coincedence. Two, whoever is taking these people is able to change the weather after the deed is done or three... It....or they, know what the weather will be like just after they have commited their crime. And yes you are right, rain or snow can whipe out all traces and make searching with dogs close to impossible.

Like many other people I thank Paulides for bringing these strange disappearances to our attention. The only negative critism I have is why he included the disappearance of a little boy Deor Kunz Jr. The case was reasonable fresh when Paulides started to cover the case. There were too many questions and indications that the missing of this boy was a plain homicide. At first this disappearance did meet all the qualifications for being one of those 411 cases but as time passed by the investigation turned more towards a crime commited by the parents or the people who where there when the boy was reported missing. If it turns out to be an ordinairy homicide ardent critics/ debunkers will use this case to discredit all Paulides his work.

That is the downside of the Missing 411 cases. People will try to make a murder look like a 411 case. The jury is not out yet and for people interested in this Deor Kunz Jr case they can find HERE more information.

edit on 22/8/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Live out in a rural area and you'll hear some strange noises. Coyotes make some weird sounds around here.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport
There are cases from at least the 90's.
Go down the missing 411 wormhole on youtube. It's fun.
There was a teen girl from the 90's, that was out of sight for less than a minute, never to be seen again

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Foxes too. I've heard them make noises that sound like a woman screaming.

Usually scares the hell out of the kids.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Are there any records showing that this had been happening in the past? Prior to the 50's? or is the Missing 401 a recent 20th century thing?

Why would that be strange?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
These tapes should get peer reviewed. Until then I don't see how human voices (maybe amplified with a loudspeaker?) can be ruled out (Occam's rasor principle).
Maybe someone had reasons to want them out of this land...

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Not sure how broad your question is intended to be, but Vallee's Passport to Magonia discusses reports of entities going back to ancient history.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I grew up with Warren Johnson son and have been to the location on several occasions....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join