It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs Over Japan And England In The Last Few Days.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Come on Man that's hardly a safe bet, I'm sure something is always happening in Japan as its kind of a busy, densely populated place.

As to the Queen being a 4th generation clone, you would think "they" would afford her a better body than that of a frail 93-year-old lady?

The Nazi globalists strikes a JAPANESE oil tanker in the Persian Gulf recently - hint, hint.

Clones are expendable. Negative entities can possess any mortal meat-suit. Once a OLD meat-suit is occupied by a demon, the meat-suit is just fine and will function as normal.

In terms of pagan myth - Queen Elizabeth is a Crone. i am sure she gives orders to many "maidens".

Japan is one of the 10 Horns of the NWO. If they turn away from the Globalists then they will be hit - Fukushima was a warning to them.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I like a good old conspiracy theory myself.

But you have about 10 there all rolled into one.

I don't think my medication handle that.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I like a good old conspiracy theory myself.

But you have about 10 there all rolled into one.

I don't think my medication handle that.

The problem is, is that the globalists want a 10 Superstates as shown below.

If Jesus has allowed them to take control of this world, then the 10 Supernation / 7 Year Tribulation is inevitable and Tartarus is a feeling that the traitors will never forget (ignore if you are not a Raphah).

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

More chance of the Illuminati ruling the world than a Jesus ile give you that.

Considering in all likelihood his personification was more of a parable, nevermind a direct product of Man, just like both testament of the Bible and any other religious text.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

More chance of the Illuminati ruling the world than a Jesus ile give you that.

Considering in all likelihood his personification was more of a parable, nevermind a direct product of Man, just like both testament of the Bible and any other religious text.

The Illuminati are programmed to rule for 7 Years. So their chance is guaranteed.

Maybe His Parables are useful for us mortals.
The Vatican had access to the Scripts for many centuries, hence they could have rigged everything.

A mortal only has to follow their heart and soul. If it helps other mortals then their path is divine.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Canny see much that's "divine" in this world these days.

Would not mind a look at what the Vatican has tucked away in the vaults all the same.

Mortality is just how our species roll mate, nothing lasts forever, entropy will always increase.

Whether or not we share some form of group conciousness remains to be seen.

Hedge your bets, that's my advice.

Im off out now catch you later.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Canny see much that's "divine" in this world these days.

Jesus shows us what is needed to be seen via dreams or divine visions because He cares for us mortals.

Would not mind a look at what the Vatican has tucked away in the vaults all the same.

The False Prophet is based in the Vatican so logically they will have access to many scriptures from the days of Christ, 2000 years ago.

Hedge your bets, that's my advice.

Pick a side. Jesus Christ / pagans / daemons / aliens / negative entities / gold light / whatever

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

It's the winning side we wish to pick.

Like i said Hedge your bets, because if you are wrong, nobody, yourself most included is even going to know.

If you could show me, Jesus, that would be a start? Because the dude seems to be rather allusive, rather hard to reach in a tangible manner if truth be told, and i went to Sunday School.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It's the winning side we wish to pick.

Like i said Hedge your bets, because if you are wrong, nobody, yourself most included is even going to know.

If you could show me, Jesus, that would be a start? Because the dude seems to be rather allusive, rather hard to reach in a tangible manner if truth be told, and i went to Sunday School.

At present, Jesus occurs in visions and dreams. He shows Himself to His followers.

Before the 7 Year Tribulation. all of His true believers will vanish or (change). Then during the 7 year Tribulation all hell will break lose.

Those left behind will either take the Mark of the Beast or be Beheaded. The beheaded ones stand a chance of entering Heaven. The chippers are doomed.
edit on 25-8-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
they should be watching for earth quakes in japan. the piezoelectric effect caused by the rocks can make orbs appear and randows in the sky

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The first video language being spoken is Mandarin Chinese. She says 1 becoming 2 or many, first blue then white and very bright, then says she is so excited to see this cannot put into words. heh...the rest just similar commenting.. She's calling them UFO's says not airplanes. Fei die is UFO in Mandarin.

If that is in Japan kind of odd to hear Mandarin being spoken but anything is possible.

The woman speaking is genuinely astonished at the sighting.
edit on 25-8-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join