It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Leaders Slam Democrat Candidates for Pandering - Trump Opened Eyes by Keeping Promises.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
The continuous Dems saying no voter ID because blacks can't seem to figure out how to get an ID is pretty insulting on many levels.

BINGO! I couldn't be more ecstatic to see a lot of black people FINALLY starting to come around and see that democrats aren't in it for blacks unless it's time for a vote.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Don’t know his name, but that crazy “looking” black dude is about the only woke black folk I’ve ever heard

I truly hope the majority of black folk are as smart as him

Please know when you’re being manipulated, there is no raise in white supremacy, mostly because it’s never existed, if it did why do we have nations with a history of killing each other

It doesn’t exist as an entire species, only ignorance and prejudice does for which all of mankind suffers equally

The only thing that has successful divided people is religion & politics, ideas, ideologies

Right now the black race is self oppressing mentally via race-baiting identity politics of the far left

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

Ummm. . . . the NAACP panders to the black community.

*shakes head and walks away*

Panders, but doesn't walk away after every big election.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Seems like most politicians on either side pander to the voters around election time.

I'm convinced that MOST politicians and movie actors only see average people as the means to reaching a desired goal.

On the Kimmell/Cobert/? late-night shows, when you see a big-time movie star as a guest, he/she is only there because they're promoting a new movie. It's all about the $$$. You won't see them again on a TV talk show, until the next movie they want to promote nears release.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Don’t know his name, but that crazy “looking” black dude is about the only woke black folk I’ve ever heard
Right now the black race is self oppressing mentally via race-baiting identity politics of the far left

Are you talking about that guy who says, "What's in your wallet?"?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Well that is the draw of the Q movement "see something say something" let truth rule the day etc.
WWG1WGA that needs some work though...

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

I thought the FBI said, "See something....Say something!" ???

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Ummm. . . . the NAACP panders to the black community.

*shakes head and walks away*

Panders, but doesn't walk away after every big election.

True dat.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
That's funny. No nobody has a problem with "whitey" benefiting from slavery and the subsequent BS but those people have a problem when it's time for black people to benefiting from their own labor.

Land of the imprisoned.. home of the coward.

As long as Jews get repatriations, then black folks should too. Black people didn't benefit from the "New Deal" but they paid their taxes that directly benefited white folks.

And the FDR's New Deal is why most white people aren't poor anymore. But I gotta hear folks bitchin and complainin because they are the new boogeyman.

One of my best friends is a descendant of a family that was well known for owning black & white slaves before slavery was abolished.

Funny thing is, he and his family are black.

He always gets laughs when we go out and someone is talking about reparations. He genuinely wants to know if he is supposed to pay reparations or receive them? Or does he somehow cancel himself out of the equation?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Trump has exposed how Democrat office seekers historically show up in African American Churches and Meetings, AT ELECTION TIME. Promising EVERYTHING, but delivering NOTHING, after being elected.

This is so true! Including Hillary Clinton perhaps being the
worst. Along with her fake accent, so offensive.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I am so proud to stand with my African American citizens that have awakened to the fact that they have been used by the Democrat party.

We, together as Americans, built this. This country was built by my ancestors and their ancestors...together. The relationship may have been one that we, as a different generation far removed, will never understand, but, nevertheless. it was a relationship.

We only hear about the negatives, but there were some positives as well. We have grown together in this great experiment we call America. Our love for each other was solidifying, evolving, and organically coming together until.......Obama, whose black father was not even from America, sought to divide us. He started it within 6 months of taking office.

The Dem party HAS TO HAVE divisiveness to thrive.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Trump has exposed how Democrat office seekers historically show up in African American Churches and Meetings, AT ELECTION TIME. Promising EVERYTHING, but delivering NOTHING, after being elected.

This is so true! Including Hillary Clinton perhaps being the
worst. Along with her fake accent, so offensive.

Yep...the best way to expose LIES and DECEPTIONS is to show what it looks like when PROMISES ARE KEPT. That is exactly what President Trump is doing, in an ongoing fashion.

Actually, it's not just the African American community having their eyes opened. ALL AMERICANS are realizing that most politicians have been intentionally making empty promises, for many years. From the National level, all the way down the line to the State and City level.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Well said! Hopefully, Americans will realize that to continue moving forward in the right direction, our promise-keeper President needs to have a solid Republican majority in the HOUSE and SENATE, beginning on January 1, 2021.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Trump panders to Americans and the working class.

Dems pander to BLM, LGBTQ, antifa, illegal aliens, muslims.

Huge difference

Time to choose sides

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy
Many seem to forget the hundreds of thousands of WHITE people that died helping them gain their freedom. Seems like that much loss of life should be reparations enough.

In my experience, minorities know absolutely nothing about slavery, the people that helped stop it, or even the year of the Proclamation. They only know it is a handy crutch that is a great excuse for laziness.

And how are these payments determined? My family wasn't in this country until 1902. Will I have to pay? Will minorities have to prove they're related to slaves to collect? Seems like the only winners would be the government forming all kinds of committees and agencies to make all these determinations. Biggest losers are minorities because they will be resented for such nonsense and never be able to fully assimilate.

Every race has equal opportunity to succeed in this country if they put in the effort. Any minority accepting such a bribe is a POS and deserves all the negatives that will come with that payment.

A lot of good observations here. POS are probably humans who are misguided and greedy. Let us not descend into the lack of humanity the leftist represent. Let us lead the way out of this mess with sound logic and patience.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

Well said! Hopefully, Americans will realize that to continue moving forward in the right direction, our promise-keeper President needs to have a solid Republican majority in the HOUSE and SENATE, beginning on January 1, 2021.

Sad to say, but the current batch of R's are stuck with some hard decisions about how to proceed. My only fear is they too are as corrupted by the swamp that they are just going to kick the can down the road and the next time the leftist win an election cycle we will cease to be free.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

This is way better than my " Smart Black People " thread.

Any way I'll post this again.

edit on 24-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

“My position is that this reparations debate is old. It’s passe. It’s a scam. It’s a hustle. The 2020 Democrats are pandering to black voters."

It's so much better when he says it.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

top topics

<< 1   >>

join