It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Way to many trollz on ATS!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Yes you did Ape. Whats the matter had to drop the other account? Out of shame or because staff told you to?
edit on 27-8-2019 by DisciplesofDerp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DisciplesofDerp
a reply to: sapien82

Yes you did Ape. Whats the matter had to drop the other account? Out of shame or because of Mom and Dad?

Can you be a little bit more specific ?

Also whats with the animal based slur ?

Other account ? I dont have multiple personality disorder if that is what you are implying , I barely have enough time and energy to be myself (whatever that actually means ) let alone another account on ATS just to try and fool people online.

Also why are you making assumptions about me , that I feel ashamed for not providing evidence when some random human on the internet asked for it , or that my parents are involved somehow

What are you actually talking about ?, How about you link me to the thread we were discussing it and I'll see if I can remember exactly what you are on about .

edit on 27-8-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: Nothin

at least the disciples back up these claims with you know "objective evidence "

Usually quite the opposite.
"Objective evidence": would likely be more common with Science, than Scientism.

Although can imagine a few scenarios where "objective evidence " is used with Scientism, but perhaps the supplier of such "objective evidence " does not understand said evidence, can't explain it, or interprets it differently than others would.

Nothing wrong with a 'different' conclusion. It's only a potential problem when trying to convince other folks.

Did you see my recent post to you, in the other thread, about 'Science and truth' ?
That's an example of one aspect of Scientism, fresh on our table !

edit on 27-8-2019 by Nothin because: sp: imagine

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Aren't I supposed to get a badge of some sort?

What are you, some geriatric Boy Scout? Badge? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join