It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think Trump is taking this Israel thing a bit too far

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Doesn't delusion go hand in hand with malignant narcissism?

Narcissism? what Narcissism?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
How is it that so many of us supported ron paul but he never even got close??

edit on 21-8-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: chr0naut

Has there ever even been a politician who is more boastful than Trump?

Sorry, but Obama is the most boastful president I think ever...Who else refers to himself 453 times in a 5 minute speech...

Well, Obama doesn't put his name on buildings and merchandise in quite the same volumes and also doesn't refer to himself in the third person.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

lol, you keep pushing that like it means something, it doesn't and you look pathetic doing so.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

For all the histrionics over "right-wing terrorism" I feel that there is a legitimate and growing emergence of anti-Semitism.

You may disagree with my assessment, but I think Trump is doing the smart thing by openly talking about it.

By painting the bullseyes on their backs?? Nothing good comes of marking the targets for the anti-Semitic folks, all that is is Pavlov's Dinner Bell on Steroids.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Well no it doesn't, so I guess Dr. you need to diagnose Trump with multiple disorders...lol Do you think they will add TDS to the next revision of The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM)?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Well, Obama doesn't put his name on buildings and merchandise in quite the same volumes and also doesn't refer to himself in the third person.

Well he did address his full cabinet and told them he could do each of their jobs better than they could.

edit on 21-8-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

For all the histrionics over "right-wing terrorism" I feel that there is a legitimate and growing emergence of anti-Semitism.

You may disagree with my assessment, but I think Trump is doing the smart thing by openly talking about it.

By painting the bullseyes on their backs?? Nothing good comes of marking the targets for the anti-Semitic folks, all that is is Pavlov's Dinner Bell on Steroids.
lol, they painted that themselves, look at their hands! Filthy.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: chr0naut

Has there ever even been a politician who is more boastful than Trump?

Sorry, but Obama is the most boastful president I think ever...Who else refers to himself 453 times in a 5 minute speech...

yeah
cause "you didn't build that".....
lol
how dare someone build something and put their name on it....
el oh el oh el

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

lol, you keep pushing that like it means something, it doesn't and you look pathetic doing so.

As I've said many times before, politics is about perception. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
He's taking it too far?

Go read twitter hashtags accusing him of being the second coming of Hitler.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

As I've said many times before, politics is about perception. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!
Lol, so you're admitting to wilfull ignorance? got it, just wanted to be sure, thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I don't think favorably of any president in my lifetime for what it's worth. The only candidate I've ever fully supported was Ron Paul.

Hey I wanted Mitt, but I guess we need to work with what we get. As people have said 1 million times..anyone but Hillary, is a win.

edit on 21-8-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

lol, they painted that themselves, look at their hands! Filthy.

LOOK.

I'm beyond all for leaving Israel to sink or swim on it's own and figure out how to exist over there without being propped up by someone else.

But pointing a finger stateside at citizens who are already historically treated like crap here ain't the ticket, bucko.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: DBCowboy

This thread was about Trump's Tweets. Trump's Tweets were about Israel. There's a lot of hatred recently towards Israel.

I don't think there is a lot of hatred towards Israel. I'd say 2 or 3 congress women hate Israel, other than that our government is proportionately more aligned with Israel than any other country with the exception of maybe the UK. I think often times people get confused with citizens questioning the terms of our relationship with Israel as hating Israel.

Either way, as I said, I don't think this tweet benefits whatever poor sentiment there is about Israel.

I disagree.

Anyone with a drop of common sense can differentiate between disagreeing with policy and wanting the state of Israel gone.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
He's taking it too far?

Go read twitter hashtags accusing him of being the second coming of Hitler.

He has surpassed Hitler. Now the Twitters are calling him the Anti-Christ.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

the anti-Semites have always existed, but certain political figures have recently emboldened them.

link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Maximum over-Hitler!

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

He has surpassed Hitler. Now the Twitters are calling him the Anti-Christ.

Wait I thought that was Obama?

I'm confused now...

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

the anti-Semites have always existed, but certain political figures have recently emboldened them.

And being accusatory doesn't do the same?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join