It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump the Antichrist Yet?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII
Your premise is already incorrect.

For Trump to even begin to qualify as "the Antichrist", the "Antichrist" has to actually be a real person.

Where did you get the idea of "the Antichrist" from? The Bible, perhaps?

The Bible, as we see it in its form today, is a collection of texts written by a bunch of old dudes (for whatever reason) formally compiled by the Romans and held up as "the word of God". God? A deity? Unproven and unverified?

So how can you call POTUS something which does not even exist - but is just the creation of some dude?

I might as well call Trump Zod. "Zod" is a fictional character from a comic book series (now made into a series of movies, cartoons and television shows).

Yawn.

More than half of the Bible existed as a 'formally compiled' library of texts, at least 1,500 years before the existence of the Roman Empire.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
To many people hate Trump, the anti Christ will be loved by the world, plus there are more than one anti christs,

“Children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Ummm...right on brother...BTW...I mean that...

That's one of the things I like about you...you match your screen name...

I may not like it always...but you have a centered approach to life that is sometimes refreshing...sometimes annoying...and sometimes unwelcome...dependent on mood usually...

Usually it just gets in the way of my loving kindness sarcastic lighten up approach to conversing here...

But I can...and sometimes do step around all that posturing...step from behind the avatar and anonymity...from behind the mask to let the real me speak...

Just not often...no one wants to speak from or to the reals...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I don't think so. Remember when people were so sure that Obama was the Antichrist? Trump could be one of the 7 trumpets of the apocalypse, however.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Thanks for the honesty YouSir... And honesty never offends me. In fact, I believe it was you who left me a comment on a thread I started to dial back the dancing around things trying to maintain an image I made for myself and just be honest.

I still think about that quite a bit.... Seeing as it's received as both positive and negative sometimes I think I'm living up to the advice haha.

Seriously though, take it easy man... I'm sure we'll bump shoulders in threads to come, just make sure you and the daughter are taking extra roadtrips fueled with some hard rock or metal? (can't remember)

Also watch out for the alleged anti-Christ Trump, maybe he'll trigger Armageddon /sarc/

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I suppose that the notion of Anti-Christ can be thought of only in terms of how we understand the notion of Christ.
If we consider Christ as being Jesus, a singular historical person, then we might only conceive of Anti Christ in that term, a singular individual.

if we consider Christ in a more expansive manner, for instance as a broader notion of human spiritual potential then we could see the concept of Anti Christ in the same way just in the opposite direction. An impulse of self centered and atrophied human potential holding us in stasis rather than the Christ impulse to embracing and nurturing ourselves, some times in sacrifice for the betterment of our descendants as a whole.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Dear God,

The right thought obama was satan

Hey don't blame god for humans that think there is only the left or right.

Could it just be that people are getting stupider as a whole? I am going with that.

Or maybe, just maybe people were "stupider" to begin with, thinking that a politician is gonna save them or that they actually pull the strings on things that really matter.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Is Trump the Antichrist Yet?

No.

His hands are too small, and the AC wasn't Russian.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well this has been a very informative thread.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I suppose that the notion of Anti-Christ can be thought of only in terms of how we understand the notion of Christ.
If we consider Christ as being Jesus, a singular historical person, then we might only conceive of Anti Christ in that term, a singular individual.

if we consider Christ in a more expansive manner, for instance as a broader notion of human spiritual potential then we could see the concept of Anti Christ in the same way just in the opposite direction. An impulse of self centered and atrophied human potential holding us in stasis rather than the Christ impulse to embracing and nurturing ourselves, some times in sacrifice for the betterment of our descendants as a whole.

Yes, in Biblical terms, but then other faiths even Buddhism have a similar figure to the anti-Christ, or end of days.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Not till tomorrow at around noon est...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

So God sends His son back to rescue all the workers of iniquity who didn't believe in Him while leading His believers to be slaughtered and spend everlasting eternity in hell. Sounds like a script right out of Left field/Hollywood.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Actually if you’ve been watching the 4th season of Preacher.

You would have a better idea who the left thinks he is .

Wait. Preacher is still on???

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yep it’s supposed to be the last season. All good things must come to an end but in my opinion this is a little premature .

Don’t worry I think I’ve got it figured out .

Eugene is going to save the world .

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
3rd temple?

The Third Temple will be / is virtual. As long as the believers focus and use it as a tool for worship, what's the difference? The only major difficulty will be filling it with artifacts imbued with the fury and danger of the Lord. But that's just a hardware challenge.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

We will know if and when he gets a mortal head wound and lives................................

I thought that the alien brain feeding parasite (the one that looks like a toupee) has eaten his entire brain by now. That's usually fatal but Trump never used his brain in the first place, anyway.

The family has been afflicted for generations.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

We will know if and when he gets a mortal head wound and lives................................

I thought that the alien brain feeding parasite (the one that looks like a toupee) has eaten his entire brain by now. That's usually fatal but Trump never used his brain in the first place, anyway.

Seems to be doing pretty well for lack of a brain.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

careful , you may get a visit from the Secret Service

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

No , Obama is the Antichrist . You been living in a Cave the Last 10 Years Bro ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join