It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump the Antichrist Yet?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I think we’ve reached that point
Where time runs out
And the world gives in
To the depravity of our inherent dna
We collapse into entropy.

Is trump the antichrist or what?
I mean, if the majority of the world thinks differently than you do, does that mean they can safely label you crazy?

What happens when the tide shifts?
Does the Christ sway like a pendulum back and forth, sometimes perceived as good, sometimes perceived as evil?
Is beauty truly only in the eye of the beholder?
Is Donald Trump the Antichrist? Was he programmed and embedded with fate to usher us into eternal darkness?

edit on 19-8-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

No, he's too orange and stupid, which is not mentioned in the Apocalypse of St John when it comes to the Beast or its bitches.

3rd temple?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

We will know if and when he gets a mortal head wound and lives................................

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
That would be Obama......all set to be the next 7 year term leader.......of that joint.....

It really sucks to be a U.N. anything.....losers club

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

He has not shed enough human blood to carry such a heavy burden name. If he generates a massive amount of soul movement with mass death 1 feels like that is a signature of the behavior of the Antichrist.
It needs a interdimensional "host" or hosts to control. A host that can cause global conflicts. Possibly why political, religious leaders are targeted by it and it's minions.

I think LUCIFER will war with it/them somehow...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The NRA could not control or influence the agenda of the Antichrist as the NRA influences president Trump. The Antichrist would control them not the other way around.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
It's just primeval lust manifesting 🤣

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Not yet
But there is hope .

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

He doesn't have seven heads as a Hydra?
There are 7 trumpets sounded by 7 Angels/non-humans.

In the Book of Revelation, seven trumpets are sounded, one at a time, to cue apocalyptic events seen by John of Patmos [1][non-primary source needed] in his vision.[2] The seven trumpets are sounded by seven angels and the events that follow are described in detail from Revelation Chapters 8 to 11. According to Revelation 8:1-2,[3] the angels sound these trumpets after the breaking of the seventh seal. These seals secured the apocalyptic document held in the right hand of Him who sits on the main throne.[4] The trumpets are referred to in Koine Greek as σάλπιγγος (salpingos, salpinx); this was a straight, narrow bronze tube with a mouthpiece of bone and a bell; they do not resemble modern trumpets. The final three trumpets are sometimes called the "woe trumpets.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

It was a joke.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

My bad 😁

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Actually if you’ve been watching the 4th season of Preacher.

You would have a better idea who the left thinks he is .

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
If an inverted dimension is calling Trump the Anti Christ, does that mean that Trump is really the Christ?

I watched one of Trumps stadium presentations on the weekend for the first time. He puts on a good service and is positive about many of the challenges going on. I don't know how he does it but it is inspiring to watch.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
No, that would demand some kind of planning. Trump is an accident that keeps happening.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Dear God,
You said you looked at everything and it was perfect. So what the hell were you thinking when you made humans! I mean the ant christ ffs? Really? The right thought obama was satan. Could it just be that people are getting stupider as a whole? I am going with that.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Dear God,
You said you looked at everything and it was perfect. So what the hell were you thinking when you made humans! I mean the ant christ ffs? Really? The right thought obama was satan. Could it just be that people are getting stupider as a whole? I am going with that.

Well we are made in His image.

He designed us.

So ... if He is infallible ... then we are doing exactly what we are supposed to be doing.

Or ... God stuffed it up.

P

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
You mean god is ugly, pudgy, and loves beer????. Wooohoo as Homer would say

a reply to: pheonix358

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

No, he's too orange and stupid, which is not mentioned in the Apocalypse of St John when it comes to the Beast or its bitches.

3rd temple?

He's doing pretty well for himself to be stupid, huh.

Wish I was as stupid as Trump.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Actually if you’ve been watching the 4th season of Preacher.

You would have a better idea who the left thinks he is .

haha I know what you mean.

Everyone is a sinner, when you wear a costume.. *sniff sniff*

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join