It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Population of SSA (sub Saharan Africa) is ten times less

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: toysforadults

Totally agree mate. They do seem highly skilled plus much of their economies are really beginning to take off, just hope the Chinese don't ruin it for them like Europe did centuries ago and steal the profit from their sweat

Europe was way worst, not only steal, but killing anyone that seem smart. This is exactly what America is doing right now.

Piracy and mass trafficking was also pretty rife "back then".

Later on, Governments had to step in with legislation etc and actually enforce things like the slavery ban etc etc

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Nigeria National Bureau of Statistics

Land area, sq. km:3,671.0 (2016)
Population, persons:12,550,598 (2016)
Population density, people per sq. km:3,418.85
Literacy Rate, Adult:94.1 (2010)
Percentage of women married before 15 years old:17.6 (2005)

That's Lagos alone.

NBS
National Data Portal

Nigeria itself:
Nigeria - Population Census - 2006
Population 140,431,790 million
Census

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: deltaalphanovember
Nigeria National Bureau of Statistics

Land area, sq. km:3,671.0 (2016)
Population, persons:12,550,598 (2016)
Population density, people per sq. km:3,418.85
Literacy Rate, Adult:94.1 (2010)
Percentage of women married before 15 years old:17.6 (2005)

That's Lagos alone.

NBS
National Data Portal

Nigeria itself:
Nigeria - Population Census - 2006
Population 140,431,790 million
Census

You stated statistics, but if you read my OP, you'll clearly see that I do not believe the population statistics of Black Africa/Sub Saharan Africa.

SSA has less than a hundred million folks.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

I am using Lagos, Nigeria as an example because I lived there. Have you been there? Flown over Lagos and seen an endless view of houses and shacks stretching to the horizon? Seen the boat people who live on boats because land is scarce. Seen the half sunken ships in the harbour that have people living on them - because it is a place to live?
You talk about about water - well I can tell you fresh water is very scarce. Drinking tap water is a health hazard, and bottled water is an imported luxury.
People have many children per family because the infant mortality rate is so high, and the thinking is that kids look after the parents later on in life - the ones that survive, that is.

You are saying the census stats from the Nigerian government itself is wrong, the tax return data is wrong. You are the only one who is right?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Let's look at the data from another angle, if you don't trust the government or UN stats:
MTN is a South African cell company with operations in Africa, including Nigeria. Here is their subscriber base in Nigeria alone:

MTN Nigeria's subscribers grew by 1.5% quarter-on-quarter, to just over 56 million. MTN Nigeria reported 17.2 million active data subscribers, up 15.1% quarter-on-quarter, and 2.5 million MoMo customers, up 12.4% quarter-on-quarter.

MTN Nigeria
56 million in 2018.

And that is just one cell company.

The group now has 225.4 million subscribers in 21 countries across Africa and the Middle East, following the sale of MTN Cyprus in September.

edit on 22/8/2019 by deltaalphanovember because: added MTN total subscribers across Africa and Middle East

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

"That's just like your opinion man"

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Saibotkram1988

So just like AnakinWayneII you have also counted the peeps? You must be right seeing you "live" in Africa.

I live in Australia and maybe there isn't 24 million in our country.

I once went to a rock concert and there were 25,000. True story I counted them.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Let's look at the data from another angle, if you don't trust the government or UN stats:
MTN is a South African cell company with operations in Africa, including Nigeria. Here is their subscriber base in Nigeria alone:

MTN Nigeria's subscribers grew by 1.5% quarter-on-quarter, to just over 56 million. MTN Nigeria reported 17.2 million active data subscribers, up 15.1% quarter-on-quarter, and 2.5 million MoMo customers, up 12.4% quarter-on-quarter.

MTN Nigeria
56 million in 2018.

And that is just one cell company.

The group now has 225.4 million subscribers in 21 countries across Africa and the Middle East, following the sale of MTN Cyprus in September.

I see what you've done. You've used other statistics to underline population figures.

What does this mean for me? It still means that I still stand by my belief that there are only less than one hundred million people in SSA.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

If facts cannot convince you, then all that's left for me to do is wish you all the best with your "belief".

Have a great day.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

If facts cannot convince you, then all that's left for me to do is wish you all the best with your "belief".

Have a great day.

Okey dokes.

Perhaps it's alternative facts...

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Our DNA tests came back with Sub Saharan. Somewhere between 7-14%. I have Caucasian features but olive skin. I never knew until about a year ago. My black friends were pretty happy about that

I'm 3% Neanderthal and my Neanderthal friends have been over joyed...

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Our DNA tests came back with Sub Saharan. Somewhere between 7-14%. I have Caucasian features but olive skin. I never knew until about a year ago. My black friends were pretty happy about that

Back when I was a little wee child in early primary school, people used to make fun of Neanderthals and say things like "stop behaving like a Neanderthal" etc.

As an adult now, we have knowledge that Neanderthals weren't "stupid", but were simply outbred and out-turfed by the Homo Sapiens who had supposedly been slowly streaming from the continent of "Africa"...

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Humans will hit 11 billion by 2100 and that is our limit. Americas and Europe are at 1 billion each and further growth has now stopped. Asia is 4 billion and though much of it has stopped too there is still some parts that will grow more so they will hit 5 billion by 2100. Africa is 1 billion and still needs to grow so they will hit 4 billion by 2100, the last billion is due to humans going from 72 years to 82 years average life spans.

What drives population growth is economics as in with poverty children are an asset that can work for free to support the family, and middle class and up they become more of a liability. What this means is with extreme poverty we can see 8 children per family and less than 2 for middle class and up. Many countries today are actually in negative growth with immigration as their only increase in population. Japan is in serious trouble, younger generations are not having children and they have close to zero immigration to keep the race pure. China is done as 800 million have moved from poverty to middle class by world standards, so their one baby rule has come and gone. Africa is still in that massive poverty stage and so it will be another 80 years before that stagnate in population growth too.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

As an adult now, we have knowledge that Neanderthals weren't "stupid", but were simply outbred and out-turfed by the Homo Sapiens who had supposedly been slowly streaming from the continent of "Africa"...

It seems they were even more advance as we were more hunter gatherers and they stayed at home. The ice age drove us south with the food and they stayed north and died out.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I still stand by my belief that the population of SSA is ten times less than stated.

yes, anyone reading knows this

you keep repeating it.

Yet you have provided no reasons as to why you believe this.

is it really that hard to explain why you believe this, is there any reasoning for you to believe this that you would care to share with readers so as to maybe understand why you believe this?

but if you read my OP, you'll clearly see that I do not believe the population statistics of Black Africa/Sub Saharan Africa. SSA has less than a hundred million folks.

Yes its quite clear

However

Why do you suggest there is less than 100 million?

What has lead you to believe this?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

My ex wife has a little of that too. Very beautiful tall woman. 5-10

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I remember there was this crazy dude who drank menstrual blood because he thought he descended from elves.

edit on 29-8-2019 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

CE - Common Era (non-religious term
Also known as Christian Era along with BCE which is Before Christian Era.
Historically, it may have, but evolving to Common Era, or Current Era was done to 'de-culturise' the term.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson
a reply to: M5xaz

And now it makes sense when Q said:

"US taxpayers are paying for it all.
Paris accord = scam (trillions)
Red Cross = scam (billions)
Foreign Aid = scam (trillions)
WAR = scam (trillions)"

If the global population cannot be 'checked', and inflating the number means they receive more money... DUH.

I can counter all those. The US create UN first place, show some respect to pre-WW2 vets.

Paris accord, paid off and bought by oil corps. - China tried to save the world, US didn't follow.

Red Cross - Hijacked and US military deep state kept using bio weapon which makes it even more costly than suppose to be. Canada tried to save the world, US didn't follow.

Foreign Aid - First by UN to maintain peace. Other countries tried to prevent / stop wars. US did not follow rather think it is more profitable than leading space age. I swear to god I would be a space pilot if we already got a space program first place for military & civilian.

War - Again other countries don't want massive war. US didn't follow and wanted everyone to fight.

"You reap what you sow."

You can keep paying for those shhs all you want or actually bring out the tech so we have more jobs that are better for people of the entire planet than stuck in this #ty modern slave crap.

edit on 30-8-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join