It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Population of SSA (sub Saharan Africa) is ten times less

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I guess by the poster's warped logic, there's really only 33 million of us mouthy Americans, too.

Which actually wouldn't be a bad thing for the world at large, but it's bulls# numbers fudging all the same.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

So towards whom have you decided to hurl your hate today ?
Blacks ?
SSA blacks ?
Pollsters ?
Statisticians ?

Have you contemplated: the possible direction where your current string of hateful threads, might lead, in the future ?

One day: perhaps you may end up posting another hate-drenched thread, about teddy-bears, rainbows, or Mozart ?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Totally agree mate. They do seem highly skilled plus much of their economies are really beginning to take off, just hope the Chinese don't ruin it for them like Europe did centuries ago and steal the profit from their sweat

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   

It is my opinion that the population of that "country" is nearer to 17 million (not 170 million).

What leads you to this opinion?

The populations of other "countries" in SSA are wildly overstated/overestimated.

How and why?

There are NOT a billion people in SSA. There are actually under a hundred million in Black Africa.

any reasoning at all or is this just lets post sentences saying is wrong, this is wrong and this is right and call it a thread?

I honestly believe that the population of Black Africa (SSA) is *at least* ten times less than the "statistics" (World Bank) state.

Yes your OP says this 3 times

not once do you give any reasoning why or how you have come to this opinion or what reasons you have to make the claims you have.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: visitedbythem

Is that you???

I thought you were female all this time!

I guess the pic of your little girl made me think that?

Wait ? Is that even your child?

That's my grand daughter. I also have a daughter and two sons and two grand sons

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
You are an absolute fool if you honestly believe this utter trash you've written.
Where did you get this ridiculous notion from? I live in Africa. We are MASSIVELY overpopulated!

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: cenpuppie
Two hundred million actually. But don't take my word for it...

Nigeria Population 2019.

A reason why Nigeria has it's own Hollywood scene, lots of people in Nigeria.

Again, BS numbers.
See my post above - the 80 largest Nigerian cities add up to only 40 million. Wikipedia also indicates that outside of large cities, the population density is low.

In a relatively small country, you can't both have high population and low density of population in rural areas, if the rural areas account supposedly for 160 million people NOT in cities.
Very basic math. Contradictory.
Recall those are UN numbers

Furthermore, your reference claims an increase in population of 3 million since Jan 1 of this year.
In a third world country.
Hot 24/7

Water supply for these new millions of people would come from..... ?

South Africa which is much more advanced can barely keep its' water system going.

100% bull# numbers.

Why do you assume the majority of the population lives in cities. How ignorant are you that you don;t know that most of Africa live in rural areas. Of our 52 million people in South Africa the cities only make up for about 30 million.
We also probably have one of the largest sections of Nigerians within our country which does tend to give credence to the fact that they populate like rabbits there...
You've also made the erroneous assumption that water is available to everyone in Africa when that is entirely untrue. How does the irrigation network relate to population? Half of this continent live without running water.

edit on 20-8-2019 by Saibotkram1988 because: More ignorance in his post to address

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saibotkram1988
You are an absolute fool if you honestly believe this utter trash you've written.
Where did you get this ridiculous notion from? I live in Africa. We are MASSIVELY overpopulated!

Of course you are.

NOT.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Nigeria Population 2019.

Again, BS numbers.
See my post above - the 80 largest Nigerian cities add up to only 40 million. Wikipedia also indicates that outside of large cities, the population density is low.

In a relatively small country, you can't both have high population and low density of population in rural areas, if the rural areas account supposedly for 160 million people NOT in cities.

Furthermore, your reference claims an increase in population of 3 million since Jan 1 of this year.
Hot 24/7

South Africa which is much more advanced can barely keep its' water system going.

100% bull# numbers.

We also probably have one of the largest sections of Nigerians within our country which does tend to give credence to the fact that they populate like rabbits there...

Of course they do.

And Donald Trump used to be a black man. Yeah right. And giant Somali families live in giant opulent mansions across European and North America nations.
edit on 20-8-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

You are a very deranged person.

Do you have anything to add like any reasoning or do you just post words so when someone disagrees with your baseless opinion you can post crap like this you have just posted above?
edit on 20-8-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You need to live up to your username (bet that's been said before!).

I was merely using absurd examples to highlight the absurdity of what the above poster said.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

So you are saying I am surviving without breathing?

I don't get anything you say as there is no reasoning to anything you post.

Can you clarify anything and provide some reason as to why you say the things you do?

I was merely using absurd examples to highlight the absurdity of what the above poster said.

So its absurd to say they live in Africa?

OK

Let me show myself out

as I said, deranged, now its just scary deranged

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Another genius thread by an ATS rookie

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
everyone needs to start wearing condoms, or pull out. we have WAAAAAAAYYYY to many men on this planet. there is garbage everywhere, i see plastic bags and trash everywhere i go. less people, less pollution.

when i see people 45 years old with grandkids?

i decided in 4th or 6th grade not to have kids. objective decision. im so glad i do not have kids.

1, i have lots of money even tho i do not make a lot of money
2, i can do whatever i want whenever i want. today, i think im jumping in my car heading to the beach
3, i can stay out as late as i want, anytime i want

but one thing i see, is people complain about not having money, yet they have 2 kids. makes no sense. if you have kids, its cool, but do not complain to people about money, when it was your choice to spread your income out over 2-7 people lol.

my income is for me, and im realizing how much better that is.

now, if i hit the lotto, like 10 million, i would adopt a few kids after i got married. because i think letting kids grow up as millionaires would be awesomely abstract, like the key and peele will smith's kid sketch.
edit on 20-8-2019 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Nigeria Population 2019.

Again, BS numbers.

Hot 24/7

100% bull# numbers.

Why do you assume the majority of the population lives in cities. How ignorant are you that you don;t know that most of Africa live in rural areas. Of our 52 million people in South Africa the cities only make up for about 30 million.
You've also made the erroneous assumption that water is available to everyone in Africa when that is entirely untrue. How does the irrigation network relate to population? Half of this continent live without running water.

I did not assume most people live in the cities.
Read again my post, read it slower.

I said if 40 Million live in the cities, you would need to assume the balance, e.g. 130-160 million live in the countryside
Problem is, Nigeria is not that big of a country and the same UN data (falsely) claims that rural areas are low population density.

You can't have it both ways. Either rural areas have most of the population and are medium density or the rural areas are low density and the population numbers are wrong.

Furthermore, lunatic claims that Nigeria population increased by 3 million since Jan 1 are exactly that, lunatic.

3million extra people to provide water for- humans can't survive much more than a week without water. 3 million extra people is THIRTY TIMES the population of infamous Flint Michigan where the US is struggling the revamp the water system.

There is just no way Nigeria can create in 6 months extra water for 3 million people. Even at 100 people per well, that would mean 30 000 water wells dug in 6 months. In a Third World country. Unfeasible.

Ergo, population numbers in Nigeria are wrong.
Do not know by how much, but logic and basic math suggest UN numbers are BS.

QED
edit on 20-8-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
everyone needs to start wearing condoms, or pull out. we have WAAAAAAAYYYY to many men on this planet. there is garbage everywhere, i see plastic bags and trash everywhere i go. less people, less pollution.

i decided in 4th or 6th grade not to have kids. objective decision. im so glad i do not have kids.

2, i can do whatever i want whenever i want. today, i think im jumping in my car heading to the beach

but one thing i see, is people complain about not having money, yet they have 2 kids. makes no sense. if you have kids, its cool, but do not complain to people about money, when it was your choice to spread your income out over 2-7 people lol.

now, if i hit the lotto, like 10 million, i would adopt a few kids after i got married. because i think letting kids grow up as millionaires would be awesomely abstract, like the key and peele will smith's kid sketch.

China's population growth has stagnated drastically. Why do you think this is?

I'd be interested in your response.
edit on 20-8-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

originally posted by: dantanna

China's population growth has stagnated drastically. Why do you think this is?

I'd be interested in your response.

I’d be interested in citations supporting any of your claims in this thread. Yet there are none. Why do you think this is?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

So you are saying I am surviving without breathing?

I don't get anything you say as there is no reasoning to anything you post.

Can you clarify anything and provide some reason as to why you say the things you do?

So its absurd to say they live in Africa?

OK

Let me show myself out

as I said, deranged, now its just scary deranged

Whatever you have said, I still stand by my belief that the population of SSA is ten times less than stated.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foreshadow
Another genius thread by an ATS rookie

Don't be so sure...

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: toysforadults

Totally agree mate. They do seem highly skilled plus much of their economies are really beginning to take off, just hope the Chinese don't ruin it for them like Europe did centuries ago and steal the profit from their sweat

Europe was way worst, not only steal, but killing anyone that seem smart. This is exactly what America is doing right now.
edit on 21-8-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join