It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO with little orbiting UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
UFO video I thought was interesting. Supposedly out of Miami, Florida. Shows a UFO with what appears to be a smaller UFO rapidly orbiting around it. Pretty annoying music FYI.
www.mufoncms.com...
www.ufostalker.com...

Here is my poor attempt at stabilization, but you can kind of get the gist of it. The little thing is orbiting really fast!

edit on 19-8-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
That looks like something falling with a parachute that hasn't deployed yet

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
That looks like something falling with a parachute that hasn't deployed yet

Sort of. Except this little clip is taken from the first of four videos that show basically the same thing for 5-6 minutes. Probably longer than your average free fall. Also, it doesn't get closer to the ground. I know what you mean, though.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

about a month or so ago there was a thread about this video here on ATS.

I am sure others will remember and be able to link to it.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

about a month or so ago there was a thread about this video here on ATS.
I am sure others will remember and be able to link to it.

I suppose it could have been an old video uploaded to MUFON recently, although the person who submitted it said it happened on August 13, 2019. Or maybe it was something similar.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Or it's a time lapse of a weather balloon with its radiosonde swinging around beneath it.
Here's what happens when they get higher.

A blast from the past:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8/20/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Great catch
Looks like a white type ufo orb with a couple of accompanying orbs that are phazing in and out of our dimension

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Or it's a time lapse of a weather balloon with its radiosonde swinging around beneath it.

It might have been, except this apparently wasn't time lapse footage. The guy got a couple more clips of it, but like a lot of people he messed up the focus so it looked like a big blob.

Yeah, I've seen that kind of balloon / payload spinning in person with my own eyes. But I noticed when that happens it forces both the balloon and the orbiting thing to wobble elliptically around a shifted center of rotation. This one doesn't do that, which is one of the things that caught my attention. The center thing (balloon) stays solid as the other thing whips around it really fast. Unless I'm way off with my timing measurement (which I could be), the orbit is around three times a second. That's pretty fast in real time.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I don’t know what that is. I can’t even think of something to compare it to lol. Nice thread! This one is a mystery!

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Nice share

When I read the OP I thought these came back

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Not a mothership, then?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

It's difficult to tell really
It's certainly something and the weathre balloon theory is a good one but it looks to real for that. Can't fault it really

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Huh. Here's another one from 6/26/20 in Glendale California. Weird little things, whatever they are.
www.mufoncms.com...

edit on 27-6-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

My cousin saw something like that where he lives, but the main object he saw had several smaller objects swirling all around.

top topics

join