It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN: Trump defunds Planned Parenthood

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight
First, let's start with from where you are receiving your information. Using a plus/minus system, FiveThirtyEight recently compiled statistics to compare political pollsters to find out who was most unbiased and most factual. Their results can be found here: Which Pollsters To Trust

I typically steer clear of any major news network because of obvious bias but I will reference FOX News because of their obvious bias towards Republican politics. Monmouth University & Emerson are the top two and with regards to accuracy past results, are typically the ONLY sources of information I trust. When the Wall Street Journal & Washington Post suggested that Rasmussen was the most accurate, I knew the fix was in because they aren't even close to the most accurate and in fact, Rasmussen is one of the most biased pollsters in the business.

Even if you wanted to check the Bastion of the Right that is FOX News, their findings on August 15th, 2019 indicated a 43% approval rating. The thing about FOX is that they only polled registered voters. The sample was 1,013 which is pretty typical. Monmouth used a sample of 800 but it was all adults in general.

Trump Approval Rating August 2019:
FOX News: 43%
Monmouth: 40%
Emerson: 41%

So no. You are not even close to accurate. Sorry.
edit on 26-8-2019 by TemplarLoyalty because: Spacing

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TemplarLoyalty

Early days, early days...rinse and repeat.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight how is three years in "early"? Trump has consistently held approval ratings behind Nixon for god's sakes. lmao. Pathetic. He is literally the most hated US President in history.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This is going to hit a nerve on all sides.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: misskat1
I would love to see adoption laws made easier, and I would love to see this money go towards helping these women afford to keep their babies.

Totally agree with the adoption idea.
As for keeping their babies, how much more assistance is needed beyond what is already available?

I would much rather see funding for birth control.

I agree. Encouraging (or even paying) women to get sterilized would save a lot of money and heartache in the long run. We need to be doing it all over the world though to tackle overpopulation and the ongoing mass immigration crisis. Here in Europe we're having less and less kids, while immigrants are coming in from Africa/South Asia and having 7,8,9 kids. It's frightening.
edit on 13-9-2019 by JackMacAlp because: Amendment

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

BREAKING: 9th Circuit court upholds Trump rule that led to Planned Parenthood losing $60M.

"Trump admin’s Protect Life Rule bans 'referral for abortion as a method of family planning".

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JackMacAlp

I agree. Encouraging (or even paying) women to get sterilized would save a lot of money and heartache in the long run.

Why not men get sterilized. It's a much simpler and safe procedure. Might save a lot of money and heartache in the long run.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Child services, family courts, and the IRS make far too much money off of men getting stuck with child support payments to consider doing something like that.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Once again Trump panders to his ignorant base instead of bashing decisions off of facts.

Can't wait for the number of new AIDS cases to explode just like what happened in Indiana when Pence defunded PP.

It's possible he's just in the organ harvesting business, which there's about to be a whole lot more to go around, seems like it's gone from planned parenthood to planned harvest_hood .
edit on 24-2-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
I would love to see adoption laws made easier, and I would love to see this money go towards helping these women afford to keep their babies.

What does that mean? What is easier? A woman can choose, how is that harder or easier? Personally I approve of abortions, but I feel that there is a time limit as to when it is appropriate. If a woman decides to push it as a late term then they need to just have the baby and give it up for adoption if there are no health risks.

When it comes to federal taxes supporting it I don't see that as right, or better yet keep it at the state level and if the state wants to put taxes into it and it is voted by the people of the state then all is good. The other side is there is easy money to be made with abortions as a clinic could push as a first choice being the biggest money maker for them.

With all that said if a single young woman gets pregnant there should be a choice, but it should not be a pushed first choice and not some form of birth control because it happens to be easy and free on the tax payers dime. I think plan parenthood can be supported by taxes IF the money is not used for abortions. An abortion today would cost about 500 bucks, so is there no repercussions for bad decisions? If we took that $500 and put it to 1972 value it would mean a woman in 1972 would pay about 80 bucks, so what are we talking about here?

edit on 24-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Planned Parenthood says its not in the abortion business, so it should voluntarily stop being connected with abortions. At least we're getting closer to my tax dollars not funding the organization, while it still advocates killing babies.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It's possible he's just in the organ harvesting business, which there's about to be a whole lot more to go around, seems like it's gone from planned parenthood to planned harvest_hood .

Lol really? Where do you think all those fetal stem cells go? Do you think an abortion clinic makes all their money from just tax payers paying for an abortion? That fetus can get 13,000 dollar on the research market...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Planned Parenthood says its not in the abortion business, so it should voluntarily stop being connected with abortions. At least we're getting closer to my tax dollars not funding the organization, while it still advocates killing babies.

They can run abortion clinics but keep it separate from tax funding..its that simple. Is that too hard for people to agree with? We do not need to like abortions or agree with them and still keep than as a choice. The big social problem is when at the Federal level they support abortions and pay for them. This overtime erodes society as to the value of life. In many parts of the world life have little value, do we want America to go down this same path?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

BREAKING: 9th Circuit court upholds Trump rule that led to Planned Parenthood losing $60M.

"Trump admin’s Protect Life Rule bans 'referral for abortion as a method of family planning".

Holy # end of times if the 9th actually agrees with Trump on anything...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Why not men get sterilized. It's a much simpler and safe procedure. Might save a lot of money and heartache in the long run.

Better yet why not give FREE FREE FREE 4 year nexplanon... actually most of the time it is free.

edit on 25-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Holy # end of times if the 9th actually agrees with Trump on anything...

Liberals hear President Trump happily declare that his Admin has put in place over 190 conservative federal judges, but the implications of that go right over their heads!

YEP! President Trump has "flipped" the 9th Circuit to Trump-Friendly conservative, over the past few months.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 2/25/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

YEP! President Trump has "flipped" the 9th Circuit to Trump-Friendly conservative, over the past few months.

360 would be a complete circle...just saying

I wouldn't call it Trump friendly, but maybe they will not have a 80% loss record anymore when their crap is overturned by the SC. Lets just call it sanity in the 9th.

edit on 25-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I wouldn't call it Trump friendly, but maybe they will not have a 80% loss record anymore when their crap is overturned by the SC. Lets just call it sanity in the 9th.

L.A. Times is Angry about the ongoing transition of the 9th circuit to conservative.

www.latimes.com...

I judge how well a given President Trump initiative is working, by how angry it makes liberals.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I judge how well a given President Trump initiative is working, by how angry it makes liberals.

Yes, I would thing that is a good scientific measurement as to the success of a Republican President.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Lol really? Where do you think all those fetal stem cells go? Do you think an abortion clinic makes all their money from just tax payers paying for an abortion? That fetus can get 13,000 dollar on the research market...

Absolutely they can get all the stem cells they need from the private clinics, this is opening up a whole new market, unwanted kids, no I mean wanted for their body parts.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join